The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

G'morning candle peeps! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

we are at our last race of the year .

Stella - you'll have to readjust to being home on the weekends for a while, huh? [smilie=th_c61] When does race season begin next year?

Last night's scents were LSC Eucalyptus Spearmint,

Sheila - what did U think of that one? Was it run you outta the room strong? [smilie=th_scratch]

Very chilly start to the day here, only 28 degrees this morning. I'm melting Nene's Vanilla Chai and burning HOS' candle in Vanilla Chai. I luv this scent! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Started the am off with Chocolate Rasberry Truffel. This was way to strong and sweet for me. Had to dump it.[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Now melting Warm Christmas by Front Porch

Goooooood morning! [smilie=th_wave]

I took a trip down the hill to check out the new Hobby Lobby, about 45 miles away. I was totally unfamiliar with HL until now. Boy oh boy, what a gorgeous place! [smilie=th_tigger] I didn't buy a thing though. [smilie=eek] I was specifically looking for an Aurora candle lamp but they didn't have any so I'm seriously thinking of using my 40% off coupon and getting one online.

I'm still melting Candle Dippers' Celtic Moonspice. Wowzers, I love this one! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail, catching up on chores today

Started the am off with Chocolate Rasberry Truffel. This was way to strong and sweet for me. Had to dump it.[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

That sure happens with some scents, and I think a chocolate raspberry tart sickened me too, once. I also try to avoid most cherry scents for this reason.

That sure happens with some scents, and I think a chocolate raspberry tart sickened me too, once. I also try to avoid most cherry scents for this reason.

This was a free sample. Oh well glad that it was free. LOL [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! :)

Started the morning off with CFTKR Brown Sugar Sunshine Cake.

Switched to Autumn Leaves from Olde England Candle Co...hoping these will get stronger over time cause I love the cold sniff!!!

:)

starting saturday off with:

oatmeal raisin cookies lol

the porridge pot(from yesterday) cbv

craft store lb

indian summer candle cc

red apple wreath candle yc

vanilla crack(2nd layer now) candle lol

simply vanilla votive cc

Melting Harvest from CFTKR

Burning Moonlight Harvest from YC and Pumpkin Pie from Colonial

Having a big mug of coffee

Happy Saturday everyone! Nice title for the thread, Gail!

I was going to stalk the LSC site again today to try and catch the "silent sale" and I saw that she's closed *again*. AAArrrgh!!! I've not been able to be online when she's had her sale prices so I've missed the last times she did that, and now today, when it's too cold to work outside and I can stalk, she's *not open*.

[smilie=th_pullhair]

I now fully understand why people get fed up and frustrated and start to make their own tarts. I'm going to figure out my own chocolate / mint / coffee combo so I'm not at the mercy of someone else. I'm addicted to that combo.

In the meantime, today's melts are LOL's Rosemary Mint for the pups, 32 Degrees for me, and Mom is melting CBV's Patchouli which is making me hide in here (I like CBV's patchouli blends but the straight patchouli gives me a killer headache).

It is sunny and gorgeous outside - but cold as ice!

I took a trip down the hill to check out the new Hobby Lobby, about 45 miles away. I was totally unfamiliar with HL until now. Boy oh boy, what a gorgeous place!

Puppy - did U see any tarts there? I think they're supposed to carry the Scentsational ones....? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm going to figure out my own chocolate / mint / coffee combo so I'm not at the mercy of someone else. I'm addicted to that combo.

Stardust - Research! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I think that'd be cool to figure out scent combo's to make for your faves. We could have our own group of scentologists on here! [smilie=th_sign0162] You and Jules might make a good team - you both like experiments. [smilie=th_c032]

I've changed to Nene's Southern Hospitality for the afternoon melt. Want to try a few new ones I got last month to see if I *need* more before ordering from her sale.

Goooooood morning! [smilie=th_wave]

I took a trip down the hill to check out the new Hobby Lobby, about 45 miles away. I was totally unfamiliar with HL until now. Boy oh boy, what a gorgeous place! [smilie=th_tigger] I didn't buy a thing though. [smilie=eek] I was specifically looking for an Aurora candle lamp but they didn't have any so I'm seriously thinking of using my 40% off coupon and getting one online.

I'm still melting Candle Dippers' Celtic Moonspice. Wowzers, I love this one! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail, catching up on chores today

Gail, I went there today. What an awesome store. Happy to have one so close.[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I finished my big YC Harvest jar today!! Hooray!! All I have to do is melt the leftovers on my warmer some other day. I'm also melting GHBT Amish Quilt and burning YC Macintosh and one other apple candle. These scents went great with the apple crisp I made tonight!

Hey Christy, it always feels so good to finish a candle, doesn't it? [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Puppy - did U see any tarts there? I think they're supposed to carry the Scentsational ones....?

Sweet, I did see a few of the Scentsational clamshells. The pickin's were kind of slim though, so I'll have to check on 'em again.

Gail, I went there today. What an awesome store. Happy to have one so close.

Barbara, it's an amazing place, isn't it? Did you buy anything? Believe it or not, girlfriend, I was thinking of you when I was in the candle aisle yesterday. There was a lady closely eyeballing all the waxies for quite a long time. I almost asked her if she was you. [smilie=th_lol22]

I did end up buying the Aurora candle warmer lamp online at Hobby Lobby. I used the 40% off coupon so even including shipping and tax, my total was less than the regular price. Can't wait to get it!

Still melting my heavenly Candle Dipper's Celtic Moonspice, and also enjoying WoodWicks' Pumpkin Butter.

Gail

Gail![smilie=th_funny_sign]

I didn't buy anything, but plan on going back during the week. It was very crowded today.

I didn't have a chance to really look at the candles because of wall to wall people.

Melting an Apple pie scent by??

Debra, I think they're expanding quite a bit. Four new stores in CA this year and I just read on their website that next year they're opening one right here, just across town! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] There aren't any in OR but there are 3 in WA and another one coming soon. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

G'night all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Gail

I am glad some of the rest of you are getting a Hobby Lobby store--I am only 30 miles from 2 of them and they run such good specials and have that great 40% coupon regularly. I love to look at all of their holiday things each season.

I am starting my Sunday off with Yankee Soft Blanket. I know this is a strong one so I am only using 1/2 a tart and it has filled the entire house.

Enjoy your day, everyone.

Melted some more of the Relaxation aromatherapy melt from Nature's Energy (a local spa.)

Starting burning a Narciso Rodriguez For Her filled votive in my bathroom. Poor throw unfortunately, not helped by the too-thin wick...