The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

[smilie=th_cc24] Ilove and Sweet!

I'm melting LOL Candles' Vanilla Shake Cake today, which I received as a sample tart...WOWWWW that's strong! The whole first floor smells like vanilla milkshake now. :)

I LOVE that scent...a big fav!!! :)

Today has been:

LOL's Apple Pumpkin Fritter... [smilie=th_cc15]

Now it's:

Sugar & Spice's Sweet Zucchini Waffle Cone...OH MY!!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a great night!

Jason: your KOL candle sounds heavenly. I think I'm going to have to break down and get in on the buy 2 get 2 from Yankee. So, far my list is Holiday Sage, Moon on their Wings(sounds interesting) and White Christmas or Sparkling Angel. This evening I am melting LSC Earthen Oak.

Holiday Sage is my favorite for Christmastime! Everyone on the YC page on Facebook says MOTW has no throw, unfortunately. I thought it sounded interesting too. Just a heads up...but you could always exchange it if it doesn't work out. They have some interesting Treasures coming out too. The much sought after Icicles and Winterland among them. It will be hard for me to narrow it down. May have to get eight! BTW, the KOL candle IS heavenly!

Tonight scents are:

Candles

Be Thankful-YC

Pumpkin Pie-YC

Autumn Gold-YC

Harvest-YC

Tarts

Caramel Apple-Kristin's Kandles (good throw and true-to-life scent!)

Gingerbread Maple-YC (Yum!)

Hi candle peeps! Hope everyone is doing well! Had a busy few days - errands, the always delightful housecleaning :lol: and I worked tonite when I'm normally off.

Last night's melts were TDC Sweet Grass and Cedar, Shayz Totally Pink, and Orchid Lake Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Tonite's selections are:

LOL Frosted Cranberry Wreath in the living room. A freebie I found buried at the bottom of my LOL basket - really love this one!

LOL Vanilla Shake Cake in the bathroom. synthetique - we're mind melding on this one :lol: Also a freebie for me, and though I put bakery scents in the bathroom because I'm not a huge fan of them in my main rooms, it IS a strong one!

Dream Tarts Daisy type in the bedroom

Have a great Thursday, everyone!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good Morning woke up to 29 degrees and frost on the ground

today i am melting cinnamon bun from Shady Mountain have a great day.

Morning friends, long time no see. I hope everyone is well-I have been so busy that I rarely know what is melting around here. My dd has taken over alot of the changing of the tarts! (another addict has been born).

I have been burning my Autumn Leaves YC this morning though-love it!

I also have some Vanilla Cream(?) from scentsy going in my room.

Hope you all stay warm and cozy today. Have a great one.

I cleaned out the warmers, and refilled them with:

Bedroom - "A Bit of the Bubbly?" from CBV. This is supposed to be blood orange and cognac, but I get a very strong musky note too. All of her tarts seem to lean towards "perfumey". Perhaps it is just the scents that I choose? I bought this thinking it would be nice and fresh for the kitchen, but it is more of a bedroom/bathroom scent to my nose.

Bath and hallway - "Grapefruit and Mangosteen" from Kim's Tart Candles.

Living room and kitchen - "Autumn Harvest" from Haley's Heavenly Scents.

So far this morning I have been burning CBV Lemon Pound Cake. I'm having a little trouble keeping the wick going at full flame (maybe it is just getting too old) but the candle is nearing its end anyway.

I have to go to work in a little bit, but I was thinking when I get home of melting something "cranberryish". Maybe Cranberry Woods by BBW or something that smells more edible, like cranberry chutney.

We have so much snow outside, and the temps are cold enough, that it certainly feels like Thanksgiving out, or even Christmas! :smileysnowangel:

Bedroom - "A Bit of the Bubbly?" from CBV. This is supposed to be blood orange and cognac, but I get a very strong musky note too. All of her tarts seem to lean towards "perfumey". Perhaps it is just the scents that I choose?

Jedda, I think I know what you mean about some CBV scents being perfumey. One of hers I just adore, though, is Iris & Fern. I am intolerant of overly strong, perfumey florals, but this one strikes me as fresh and just lovely. I suggest you give it a try if you haven't already.

So far today I'm just reburning/melting stuff from yesterday plus a CBV pink lemon candle, but I'm about to switch everything out. I need a break from all things pumpkiny/spicy/bakery, so it'll be LSC Cactus & Sea Salt with a YC Beach Walk tumbler. Glorious.

It's turned chilly here. I've been busy putting flannels and heavier blankets on all the beds. We'll all sleep good tonight!

Melting Amber Road from Scentsy.

Two candle burning...both YC

Grapevine & Oak ~ finally getting some scent from this one

Moonlight Harvest ~ love this scent...think it's discontinued though...the candle is a beautiful deep plum color.

Have a great night...making lasagne for dinner Chef-1.gif - yum

We have so much snow outside, and the temps are cold enough, that it certainly feels like Thanksgiving out, or even Christmas!

Candlefan - I saw you've been getting snow - how much do you have? After last years lack of snow, looks like CO is already on the way to being back on track. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Cat - [smilie=The_Hi] good to hear from U!

I'm melting Linda's Tarts' Cinnamon Crunch cake and it's deeeeeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good evening...tonight's scents are:

Candles

Autumn Leaves-YC

Autumn Wreath-YC

Autumn Gold-YC (about done)

Tarts

Falling Leaves-CFTKR

Autumn Lodge-YC

It's turned chilly here. I've been busy putting flannels and heavier blankets on all the beds. We'll all sleep good tonight!

Melting Amber Road from Scentsy.

Extra blankets here too! In fact the cats are trying to sleep on top of us to get warm and snuggy.

Today is YC - Autumn Leaves

Jedda, I think I know what you mean about some CBV scents being perfumey. One of hers I just adore, though, is Iris & Fern. I am intolerant of overly strong, perfumey florals, but this one strikes me as fresh and just lovely. I suggest you give it a try if you haven't already.

I'll put it on my 'to-try' list. I'm always looking for suggestions! I hate powdery florals, and never choose them, but I do like some clean floral scents. These CBV scents stump me. The description will be fruit+another fruit but I will always get a perfume/musk/heady note. They're just more complex than their description let on.

Tonight I'm melting 'Vanilla Bliss' from Backroad Hobbies, and burning a Slatkin 'Winter Candy Apple' candl. Yummy!

I had a very busy day. DD came home from school and we went shopping all afternoon. It was a fun day.

Burning Slatkin Pumpkin Caramel Latte. It is a great scent. Love this one!!

earlier melts were:

caramel cinnamon latte lsc

blueberry mountain coffee fm

currently melting:

sweet buns cccc

spiced pumpkin souffle lb

hemingway scentsy

irish cream scentsy

currently burning:

fresh pumpkin illume

indian summer cc

red apple wreath yc