The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

The Love/Hate Game

Pick a company, any company. Tell one thing you love about them, then one thing you hate (OK, doesn't have to be hate...maybe something you just aren't crazy about). Could be specific scents, products, customer service, website design, whatever. Just list one set of things per post, though. We don't have to follow along alphabetically, just choose a company and post.

I'll start:

Tara's Candle Cottage

Love - bubble bars. Lots of bubbles and full of scent.

Hate - not hate, but I don't care for the melts. I tried several and did not get much scent throw.

Cleanse Your Soul

Love the Scents!

Dislike immensly that my hair smells like plastic if I use the hairdryer after I spray on the protien mist.

Sinful Sweets/Cupcake Kisses-love the sales and scent selection-and customer service!

Hate the fact that there is something wrong with communication between her website and my computer-I cannot order from her website no matter what I do. It makes it very inconvenient for me to take full advantage of the sales.

Guest stardustgirl

Candles by Victoria

Love - accuracy and throw of scents I've tried

Hate - website is cute, but could have better navigation. Going through 15 pages of candles to see them all is confusing.

Guest Anonymous
Sinful Sweets/Cupcake Kisses-love the sales and scent selection-and customer service!

Hate the fact that there is something wrong with communication between her website and my computer-I cannot order from her website no matter what I do. It makes it very inconvenient for me to take full advantage of the sales.

Cat - I had the same problem trying to order last night. I would put products in 'the shopping bag' - but there was NO where to check out. No icon...no specified area... nada. I sent them an email, but didn't get an answer in time to take advantage of their big sale. :shock: Sooooo frustrating. How was the problem between your computer and their website corrected? Thanks -

Cat - I had the same problem trying to order last night. I would put products in 'the shopping bag' - but there was NO where to check out. No icon...no specified area... nada. I sent them an email, but didn't get an answer in time to take advantage of their big sale. :lol: Sooooo frustrating. How was the problem between your computer and their website corrected? Thanks -

It never has been! They can't figure it out and neither can I. I have to email my orders in and wait for an invoice. Once they email you back,they will probably honor all sales for you when you order! Very nice customer service, and maybe with you having the same issue-they will have their IT people look into it again.

Guest Anonymous

It never has been! They can't figure it out and neither can I. I have to email my orders in and wait for an invoice. Once they email you back,they will probably honor all sales for you when you order! Very nice customer service, and maybe with you having the same issue-they will have their IT people look into it again.

Thanks for the info Cat! Wow [smilie=th_blij31-1] sorry to hear the problem hasn't been fixed. Wonder if it's my ISP (msn)? I would be thrilled if they give me the prices from the big sale. I certainly had quite a list! :(

I don't think its ISP related-mine is a cable modem(Mediacom). Or maybe it is-IDK. Let me know what you find out, and I will call their customer service dept on Monday too.

I am sure that they will give you the sale prices, they did that for me on the last order due to the same issue!

Guest Anonymous
I don't think its ISP related-mine is a cable modem(Mediacom). Or maybe it is-IDK. Let me know what you find out, and I will call their customer service dept on Monday too.

I am sure that they will give you the sale prices, they did that for me on the last order due to the same issue!

Sorry to be off topic guys! :lol:

Cat - They don't have any idea why we can't order. Said they're working on it, but it doesn't look too hopeful. They took my order via email and gave me the 52% off sale, tho!

[smilie=group_hug]

Sorry to be off topic guys! :oops:

Cat - They don't have any idea why we can't order. Said they're working on it, but it doesn't look too hopeful. They took my order via email and gave me the 52% off sale, tho!

:P

[smilie=th_sHellobar]