The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
katzncandles

Duplicate of Yankee's Holiday Sage

Any help on finding a good duplicate for Yankee's holiday Sage. This one always seems to sell out so fast and if I can get a good dup. from one of our sellers, I would like to do so. Thanks for any suggestions.

Katz, I love that scent too. As a matter of fact, I was just going through my auxiliary jar candle stash and realized I have a brand new large jar of Holiday Sage. I must've bought it last year during the SAS in January. I took a good long whiff of it and realized I have never smelled anything close to it from any vendor. It must be a closely guarded secret. 1sm016Giggle.gif

Good luck on your search...Tweet.gif

Why sure Jules! Doesn't everyone have one?! Sounds so much better than "my stash of candles that I am quickly running out of room for and are hidden in boxes in hopes that DH will not find them." Yes, I think "auxiliary stash" sounds much better. rotfl2.gif