The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Yankee Candle Sage & Cinnamon

Has anyone tried the returning treasures from Yankee Candle? I'm interested in Sage & Cinnamon and Gingerbread Maple.

Yankee has my favorite Gingerbread scent, but the Gingerbread Maple is different, right?

Which is better, Gingerbread Maple or their regular Gingerbread?

th_thsignA.gif

The gingerbread maple sounds amazing I think they are definitely differents scents. I went in Yankee to smell it but my store didn't have it in yet.

Since you are into gingerbread scents do you have a Homegoods nearby? They have a lot of Yankee holiday scents in and have a Yankee candle gingerbread which has the cutest packaging. (It has a picture of snowman, santa, and gingerbread)

Cool. I do have a Homegoods store in town. th_teks0311.gif This is just the excuse reason I need to stop in there while I'm running errands. th_snoopy.gif

eta: I stopped in Homegoods and TJ Maxx but didn't find any Gingerbread. I was so despondent, I had to go ahead and buy two other YC holiday swirl candles to compensate. th_pardon.gif