The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hello from Indiana

Hello all! I am chiming in from Indiana! I love tarts and came upon these forums in my search to figure out "how long can I burn my tarts before I should pop in another"? Now....I have wasted a day reading, reading, reading about tarts.

I am a CFTKR addict. Been ordering from Carol for YEARS. Didn't know there was anyting else out there besides her and YC until about a month ago and I did an order through Kim's. This isn't good now that I have found my way here. So many I want to try and I only have 3 burners! How do you all go through them so fast?

Looking forward to more reading!

Jennifer

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Welcome Jennifer!

Oh boy, I think you are in trouble when you start reading about all the great vendors.

But it's a fun kinda trouble.

And just for the record, in my personal case, I DEFINATELY order faster than I melt.

I confess, I'm a wax addict AND hoarder.

AND PROUD OF IT!

[smilie=th_jaja]

:hello: Jennifer and [smilie=th_blij31-1] ...My tarts multiply faster than I can melt them!!! LOL I have 3 burners downstairs and 1 upstairs and 7 million tarts...I'm fighting a loosing battle.

Thanks for the wonderful welcome! Yes, I just did an inventory of my tarts, partly because I wanted to see what I had and partly b/c I just love to play with them! I am definitely lacking in the fall, pumpkin, apple, cinnamon area. Off to figure out where to get them from!!!

Jennifer

A big [smilie=th_sHellobar] Jennifer from a Southern Indiana gal and now call Indy my home. You will love it here.

We are neighbors! I'm in Carmel!!

Wanted to say hello. So happy to know there is another addict close by :) I live near Lebanon.

Sincerely,

Jo