The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

I'm feeling sad for my candle friends who have colds or the misfortune to have snow mess postponing trick-or-treating. What a bummer to be stuck cleaning up instead of having fun.

Colorado already got its snow and everything is now melted off and beautiful for the kids this evening. We are feeling pretty fortunate that the next storm won't arrive until Wednesday.

Recent smellies include Can-do's Lessie's Haunted House and CBV Marshmallow Campfire. Right now I have a CBV Pomegranate Cider candle going that is making the upstairs rooms smell really good.

Happy Halloween everyone! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Happy Halloween, guys and gouls....well, I think I'm back to being the only guy around here. But oh well! Hope everyone has a spooky day! I'm melting Cinnamon Zucchini Craze from Shayz Scents and burning the last of my YC Spiced Pumpkin jar. Wanting to finish it so I can start Pumpkin Pie tomorrow. Be safe!

Happy Halloween, everyone.

Kitchen - Home for the Holidays

Den - Home for the Holidays

Bath - Rocky Mountain Christmas

Bedroom - Christmas Splendour

The weather is definitely turning and I guess I am practicing for Christmas.....

Hi candle friends. I am back from my travels. The trip was exhausting physically and emotionally, but it was so good for me to be there to hear stories about my grandpa and grieve for him. Before I left, I told myself it was mostly to support my mom, but now I am thinking it was darn good for me too. (Thanks again for all of the nice comments last week when I said I'd be leaving.) And now it is good to be home with my husband and darling cat, who can't get enough of my lap today. Purring, snuggles, naps. Plus, DH cleaned the apartment from top to bottom while I was gone -- so thoughtful of him and so delightful to come back to this.

Thought I had my melter on this AM but didn't because DH unplugged it...so NOW it is on, remelting something from last week, LSC Pink Sheets I think. Got my cotton candy candle going with it, although later today I will definitely switch to more Halloween-y scents.

The Glassybabies arrived while I was gone, so if Kitty ever gets off my lap, I will post some Glassybaby p0rn this afternoon!

HalloweenTableHauntings.gif Hi there friends! I have been so busy and haven't been able to post in a few days. Just got home a while ago from helping out with Halloween festivities at school. Now a quick break before tonight's fun begins...

Melting Mulled Cider from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard.

Yikes, I went a little crazy with the YC buy 2, get 2 free jar sale...bought 4 jars and got 4 free!

That's all I have for now...hope to get back to being able to chat and post regularly soon.

Have a great Halloween everyone! kvasthexa.gif

Guys.gif punkinscaref.gif 14.gifhalloween-1.gif

Melting Pumpkin cookie dough bread and everyone who comes to the door ask what i am cooking because it smells so good. It is from Bella's

Welcome Back to the board Christy and Aria! :)

We had about 100 trick or treaters...pretty normal these days...but poor Daisy is pooped from barking all day! Halloween is so stressful for that little one....and she gives me a headache!

Tonight it's...

Melting:

Mulled Cider Black Ghost tarts from Olde England

Burning:

Cozy Cabin from McCalls

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I have switched to LOL Harvest Moon (melting) and YC Autumn Leaves (burning). I really like how the tart is black and the candle is dark orange. Looks and smells festive.

Happy Halloween!

halloween12.jpg

I've got lots of posts to catch up with and lots of melts to report.

Finishing off tonight with Falling Leaves from CFTKR.

Here's why I've been MIA, some photos from our Halloween bash:

let me know if the link doesn't work.

That is a super good sale, Aria - what did you get?

This is another Halloween House melting Can Do's Haunted House!

I hope everyone had a great evening and you are all through sorting candy with the kids!

Happy Halloween, everyone!! Hope you all had a fun night, and WOW Laurie - awesome pics! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] How creative and fun!! We don't get trick or treater's at my complex, so I've been living vicariously through FB friends pics of their kids all dressed up :lol:

Tonite's melts:

Dream Tarts Balsam & Sandalwood in the living room - SO good! I may or may have not placed an email sale order on Friday and received said order today (!!) :ph34r: :lol:

Orchid Lake Peppermint Eucalyptus in the bathroom

Cheryl's Manuka & Lavender Body Wrap in the bedroom

Have a great rest of your night, everyone! :wub: