The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

On this beautiful Sunday morning, I am melting:

Kitchen - CRTKR - Strawberry Zuc. Bread (Love this scent)

Crosscreek - Strawberry Jam (so strong and good)

I am in a fruity strawberry mood today as you can tell...I will be changing my tarts soon...

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

MaggieMae - I saw U were in for a lot of snow. :o Hope your drive to pick up your DD wasn't too scary. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc I hear ya about LSC's silent sales, it's kinda driving me nutz. [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm thinking this is more 'do-able' for her, since this might not be as overwhelming as a regular sale is. I've changed my thinking to 'if I catch it, I catch it, if not.... [smilie=th_sign0164] '

Sweet...we posted at the same time... ;)

Actually, it was a little better at midnight...it had turned to all snow which wasn't as slippery and less people were out at that time..only weirdos like ME! [smilie=th_31] I totally agree about the silent sale..I understand but I'm wondering if I'm just NOT supposed to buy...I keep missing it by minutes.. [smilie=th_c53] I'll try to remember your motto. [smilie=th_aa17]

[smilie=th_hello] to all my pals.

The Howl-O-Ween doggie carnival was loads of laughs. [smilie=th_laughing] Today's a quieter, more sedate day, thank heaven. [smilie=th_roll]

I'm drinking Sweet Summer Raspberry coffee and melting LSC Blackberry Tea. Life is good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail

Burning Better Homes and Gardens Warm Autumn Welcome this afternoon. Very nice! It smells a lot like Pumpkin Spice to me. Hope all of you burning scents have a lovely fall day!

Beautiful sunny day after the snow storm! We got several inches of snow (enough to shovel a few times!). There are lots of wires and trees down around here. Clean up will take some time.

Burning my YC Pumpkin candle again!

Hope everyone is having a nice day! :hello:

Hey Sweet... [smilie=th_clap1] Back at ya with the Autumn Morn..that is a great scent...

We got about an inch or two of slush...yuck! But it's still coming down so I don't know what we'll end up with...

I was just out driving my DD to an event about 10 miles away that should take 15 minutes...it took me 1 hour to get there and back.. [smilie=th_hmph] ...it ends at midnight so I'll be heading out again later.. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] ...

Of course, I've been literally stalking LSC ALL DAY AGAIN...and when I left to take my DD out~ she had her silent sale!!!! I missed it by minutes!!! ARGH!!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

OK...Now I'm a big grouch.

Just out of curiousity what time did her sale start? Was thinking maybe their might be a pattern to follow. So that everyone is not having to sit on the computer ever hour on the weekend waiting for it.

Were melting

vanilla cream bread pudding from lsc

choc mint bread from lsc both are almost done with their life from melting the other day.

Will change them out for

bacon & french toast lol

biscuts & honey lsc

Burning

YC pumpkin pie

Yc vanilla cupcake

Cc indian summer

Gail~ Glad your Howl-o-ween Carnival went well...sounds like fun!! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Fleur~ Shoveling? Yikes..

Tonight it's:

Hawaiian Lei from Dream Tarts upstairs...thinking hot weather! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Frosted Honey Grahams from Haley's...yum! :)

Yep, Michele...we ended up with about 2 inches too...it's very heavy though and doesn't seem to be melting much even with the sun out today! My gazebos in the back yard are bent with the weight of it...what a mess! How long was your power out?

The power at home was restored quickly from what I heard. We spent the night at the beach so I wasn't here when they went back on. My sisters in Northern NJ. (Berkeley Heights and New Providence) are still without power and school has already been cancelled for tomorrow. There are downed trees and wires blocking the streets. It is quite a mess there.

Tonight it is all candles here-

Village Candle Chocolate Chip Cookie

AMS Ho Ho Ho

SH Cookies for Santa

Just out of curiousity what time did her sale start? Was thinking maybe their might be a pattern to follow. So that everyone is not having to sit on the computer ever hour on the weekend waiting for it.

Ilove - I just looked at her public FB page and it didn't say when it was, just that it was in the afternoon. She said they could be anytime on the weekend. She's also temporarily closed d/t the sales overwhelming response. :(

SH Cookies for Santa

Speaking of SH, I was on their site a little while ago, and saw a notice that they're closed this week d/t an unexpected death in their family.

I'm ending the day with HOS Christmas Day. [smilie=th_sSig_what] ...Christmas?? Yeah....a little early for that, but I'm previewing scents to see if I need to order any before the holidays. [smilie=th_c032]

Speaking of SH, I was on their site a little while ago, and saw a notice that they're closed this week d/t an unexpected death in their family.

I saw on Facebook that her mother in law passed away I believe.

Hi all! Just got home from a little weekend getaway and promptly lit up some candles and got a couple of tarts going. I had a great time, but even a couple of days away from my wax makes me go through withdrawals! Tonight's scents are:

Candles:

Praline Caramel Sticky Buns-Keeper of the Light (nice throw and so yummy!)

Spiced Pumpkin-Yankee

Fall Festival-Yankee

Tarts:

Pumpkin Cheesecake-Spring Street Candle

Fall Festival-Yankee

Ilove - I just looked at her public FB page and it didn't say when it was, just that it was in the afternoon. She said they could be anytime on the weekend. She's also temporarily closed d/t the sales overwhelming response. :(

I know that they are random sales,being that we went up to Nevada yesterday to celebrate Nevada Day,I wasn't on the computer.So I was curious as to when (I forget who it was,but the gal who missed the sale by minutes)went to drop her dd off at.What time she had just missed it.

Mpfand - I luv that scent, too! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Did your family catch the Charlie Brown/Great Pumpkin show this week?

My sweet DH bought me all of the holiday ones on dvd a few years ago so we're going to watch it tomorrow evening. :)

Melting Monster Mash from Bella's.

I know that they are random sales,being that we went up to Nevada yesterday to celebrate Nevada Day,I wasn't on the computer.So I was curious as to when (I forget who it was,but the gal who missed the sale by minutes)went to drop her dd off at.What time she had just missed it.

That was me ilove!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I did miss it by minutes...I got in at 7:45 pm ET and I think she ended it at 7:40! That's ET but I believe she is CT. Maybe next time.

The power at home was restored quickly from what I heard. We spent the night at the beach so I wasn't here when they went back on. My sisters in Northern NJ. (Berkeley Heights and New Providence) are still without power and school has already been cancelled for tomorrow. There are downed trees and wires blocking the streets. It is quite a mess there.

My sister lives in nothern Jersey too and she is out of power with tons of snow! Trees are down and they predict no power till Friday so she has headed down this way! It sure is a mess!

Spent this evening making rice krispy treats with candy corn in it for a work party tomorrow. I think I sampled a little too much... :blush:

We have been watching Casper from 1997 - no scary Holloween Eve for me!

Mp - did you get other Halloween DVDs? I missed Charlie Brown this year.

Today has been patchouli scents from Can Do - Spiced Patchouli and and Haunted House.

Hi everyone! No worse for the wear here with the storm, and glad all in the region are ok! We only got a few inches as well, but it was an ugly few inches :lol: The wind was UNREAL! I got out of work around 10:30 and swept slushy snow off my car - no biggie. I got about 5 minutes into my short commute, and it turned to snow as I neared home. I live on a huge hill, and it was slippery on my way up - so glad to pull into my parking spot and get in for the night. Never lost power (my town of 15k had no loss) but the next town over did - 8k are still without statewide as of the 11pm news - wow :( Losing it during Irene sucked, but at least it was warm :lol: I feel so bad for those who are still in the dark - wow.

Also missed the LSC sale, but I'm pretty much convinced that she'll always do them while I'm at work on weekends - boo! My work schedule isn't her problem [smilie=th_laughing] but it would be nice if she'd mix it up a bit for those of us who keep missing out due to work or social schedules - week nights would be nice! Ah - no biggie - it's not like they're far more expensive without a sale, but 99 cents is SO much better :lol:

Last night's melties:

CFTKR Pink Green Apple, Orchid Lake Cedarwood Vanilla, and Shayz Pink Lavender Supreme.

For tonite:

LunaBleu Mysore Sandalwood in the living room

AMS Black Orchid in the bathroom

Ten Digit Creations Apple Mango Tango in the bedroom

Stay warm and safe, everyone! Sleep well :D

To honor the early Halloween snow, I'm melting New England - CYS and Halloween Party - LOL.

I sorted through a bunch of melts yesterday. It was so fun sniffing everything. I've got them separated into Christmas, Christmas Bakery, Regular Bakery, Fall Earthy, etc. Now I can reach in and grab whatever I'm in the mood for. Plus, I know how much more Holiday scents I (ahem) need.

Melting YC's Pumpkin Pie this morning..... might change it soon.... not digging this one.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Have a great week everyone!

Good morning and Happy Halloween starting my day off with some Gourmet cookies and plan on switching over this afternoon to Can Do's Haunted House. Have a yucky head cold and cant smell to well. Have a great day

Happy Halloween All!

Today I'm melting...

Haunted House from Can-Do

Apple Butter Caramel from BH

Apple Dumpling from BH

:) BOO!

Feel Better Stella~ [smilie=th_balloons]

I'm glad to see celebrating Halloween is gaining popularity in Australia, albeit slowly. Had a bunch of 6 kids come by tonight and saw two other groups in the distance. When I moved here from Canada as a kid, I really missed the whole Halloween experience.

Burning the rest of my Vanilla Truffle votive (Crabtree & Evelyn) and melted a cube of Relaxation from Nature's Energy (an aromatherapy clamshell melt from a local spa.)