The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Today's melts have been Carol's; Autumn Fields and Autumn harvest. My landlines have been down for 2 days affecting my ATT -uverse and my world. Getting ready for a turn in our weather rain and cold..

Going to get cold tonight. Tonight i am melting some mystery tarts from Shady Mountain not sure what they are but they smell good.

Hey everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

They're predicting snow tomorrow night, but it won't stick - the ground is nowhere near cold enough. But still...SNOW! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] It's not even Halloween yet - sheesh :lol:

Last night's melts were:

LSC Cedarwood Mint (a big fave), Backroad Hobbies Green Amber, and TDC Rattlesnake Grass

Tonite we have:

Cheryl's Agave Tequiliana Cacao in the living room (always loved this one)

Front Porch Pink Baby Powder in the bathroom

Front Porch Gain Laundry in the bedroom

Have a great night, all! Keep warm if your part of the world's climate has turned on you :lol: :D

Trep - welcome back to the tarting world!

Sheila - Snow?! Sheesh! Talk about "frost on the pumpkin", eh?

Tonight I am burning Slatkin - Dark Kiss

Thanks, Debra--it feels good to have my tarts again. Candles are good, too, of course, but I love the quick and strong fragrance I get from my tarts.

Starting today out with Yankee Pumpkin Pie. Last night in addition to my Yankee Peppermint Swirls tart I also had on BH&G Chocolate Peppermint Truffle--one of the new Christmas ones--wonderful scent and strong--loved it!

Have a great day everyone and I hope the snow misses those who don't want it--I never want it personally. Ha!!

Melting Carol's 'Lemon Lava Cake' this morning - smells good, but I'd forgotten how 'buttery' it is. I have a feeling that the family isn't going to love it.

Melting Crosscreek Pumpkin Apple Butter this morning.

Enjoying my morning cup of coffee (a yummy southern pecan roast)...... before I get going with the day's activities. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Anyone else having a tough time getting out of bed the past few weeks? When I get up at 6 it is pitch black out..... ugh.... struggling. I need the time change! [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

When IS the time change? I've been having trouble waking up, but it's been an all day thing. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Your coffee sure sounds good.

This morning I'm melting Moonlit Hex from Evening Eclipse and Pink Sugar Cookie from Tara's Candle Cottage.

When IS the time change? I've been having trouble waking up, but it's been an all day thing. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Your coffee sure sounds good.

This morning I'm melting Moonlit Hex from Evening Eclipse and Pink Sugar Cookie from Tara's Candle Cottage.

Jules..... not only is it hard to get up in the morning, but by 8 o'clock at night I am dozing on the couch..... yikes.... getting old! Ha!

I think the time change is the first weekend in November..... another week!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning i believe time change is not until Nov 5th.. Had a real hard time getting up this morning it has rained and stormed all night much needed rain. Today i am melting Zucchini Marmalade from Sun Harbor. Have a great day

Trep, now I want to run out and get myself that BH&G Chocolate Peppermint Truffle! Glad you're enjoying your tarts again.

Today is CFTKR Falling Leaves.

I only have one 24 watt melter so need to use Carol's tarts in that one. The melter in my kitchen is a coffee cup one and is definitely not 24 watts. I may have to treat myself to another high powered melter soon.

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good Morning...

Melting:

LSC Belgian Waffles

CCCC Zucchini Cupcake

BH Snow Cream

Gonna light YC Cider Donut soon...it's gloomy & rainy out.

:)

'Morning, all. Melting Spooky Shortbread from Bella's. Not only is this an incredibly yummy scent, but it's throwing all over the house!

:hello: friends!

Sheila, I always enjoy your posts. Love your attitude about things! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Trep, I'm with you, girl. I don't ever want snow either. Or cold or rain or... My mantra is always, "Bring on the warm sun!" [smilie=th_bounce] Getting chilly here though. 36 degrees when I got up at 7.

I'm melting LSC Creme de la Creme. DH thinks this smells like popcorn but he wasn't complaining. I'm very persnickety about creamy scents but this one's pretty good!

Gail

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Birthday Cake ...so yummy!

McCalls Grandma's Kitchen ..a nice cinnamon and clove mix

Hi Boogie! I found CFTKR's Vaniila Bean Noel Fluff to have a medium throw and it was very yummy! I really kind of like her plain VBN better,I think it has a stronger throw,but both are good!

Have a great day everyone!

Hello Friends!

halloween-7603.gif

Got some fall scents going on here - hoping their mojo will bring some fall weather. It's not hot here but still pretty warm sooooo - fall smells - do your stuff!

Last night was Thankful from CFTKR - I REALLY liked it! It has retired to the hallway where I can still smell it when I walk there.

Pumpkin Hollow from Soy Breeze in my room. It started off great, but I'm not smelling much now.

Candied Yams from Can-Do - pretty good for a "foody"

as is Vanilla Caramel Spice from BHG which I picked up at wallyworld this morning, it's going in my bathroom.

and just started up Autumn Leaves from YC in the family room, which I will be spending time in later, so no report on that yet.

Still busy party prepping. Making eyeballs and chocolate fingers today.

Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

VampireBatFlapsSmiley.gif

Christy - I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa

Sheila - OMG too funny about the squirrel. Those rodents are so destructive! We had one zap the phone service in our neighborhood when we first moved in. Isn't L'Amour de Mamie awesome? That's one of my faves.

Aria - Bummer about the warmer! They really should put some thought into the design before selling them.

Laurie - have you tried Vanilla Autumn from LOL? It's not bakery, it's pine, pumpkin and vanilla.

I'm catching up on posts. The Last Nice Day was supposedly yesterday and now I have all of the gardens buttoned up, except for the ones I'm still using. Next July I'm hoping to dig up a bunch of garlic!

Melts today -

Frosted Pumpkin Cupcake from Crosscreek

Sharin' A Sleepin' Bag and Spiced Apple Pecan from CBV

Autumn Morn - CFTKR

Is anyone else ready to throw in the towel with Facebook? I discovered I'm not seeing all my friends posts. One friend found a way to force them to show - visiting each person's page and changing a setting - but it took her 2 1/2 hours to do that! I'm just not willing, especially when they seem to change things daily. If I'm not chatting with you there, it's not *you*, it's Facebook.

Have a great day!

currenty enjoying:

caramel brownie cheesecake

yc pumpkin pie candle

colonial candle farmers market candle

cbv hello dolly candle(its not the strongest candles that I have burned before. Which makes me wonder why others think they are the best.)

scentsy pumpkin marshmellow and irish cream

Hi All!

It is such a gloomy and rainy day here.

In the melters I have going-

SH Vampire's Vanilla Pound cake

SH Honey Graham Cracker Supreme

CCCC Monster Munch

Candles-

YC Sugared Apple

YC Candied Apple

YC Pumpkin Buttercream

YC Iced Pumpkin