The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Jedda, I'm glad you're doing better. Yay for strong and spicy goodness! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Stardust, what a crazy time you had. I can picture the pup on the eggs. A shame about the eggs, but what a funny puppy!

Gail I hope your weather was as nice as ours today - it was a great day for a hike here and the leaves are fabulous.

[smilie=thank_you] Debra. The weather was perfect, the fall color is glorious, and the hike was spectacular! Glad to hear Mother Nature is putting on a show in your neck of the woods too!

Aww Christy, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Thoughts and prayers for comfort and peace to all your family during this sad time. [smilie=group_hug]

I've been in and out a lot lately so the warmer's been semi-busy. It's day three and LSC Cinnamon Vanilla is still putting on a top notch performance! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Gail

Christy, I'm sorry about your Grandpa. Saying goodbye is so hard.

Today I've been melting YC Cinnamon & Sage. It's nice, light throwing and mostly sage. Very calming.

Christy - I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa.

I'm melting Haley's "Pink Sugared Lemons" and "Raspberry Zinger" from OMG. Smells nice and fruity in here!

I am now an official Zucchini lover!

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol to the club!!!

I won't be on CF much for the rest of the week...Thoughts and prayers appreciated!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Christy, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandfather in hospice...I know how difficult that is. He and your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Today, melting...

Autumn Leaves by County Line... [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Hi everyone!

Melting CFTKR Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

Pumpkin Crunch Cookie

Candles GC Vanilla cupcake and Goose Creek in Hazelnut

Christy,so sorry to hear about your grandfather,you will be in our prayers

Christy - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. It seems it wasn't that long ago U were making the trip back home for your other grandfather. I'm glad U can go, you'll be a comfort for your mother. You and your family are covered with our prayers. [smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting BH&G Simmering Apple Cider. Their tarts sure are [smilie=th_cc15]

Christy, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Tonight's melts are Warm Autumn Welcome from BH&G and Spiced Orange Harvest from Scentsy. These are both strong and good!

Melted 2 cubes of BHG -Apple Streudel tonight. The scent has filled my whole 2-story house with apple goodness, so,so,good. I am hoping to find some of the holiday scents soon at Walmart. I really hate to go to that store, but I will make a mad dash in there for some BHG.

Christie, I have a special spot in my heart for you and your mom.

Tonight I have been melting CFTKR - Frost on the Pumpkin and CD - Pumpkin Patchouli.

Hey everyone!

Christy - so sorry to hear about your Grandpa :( Hugs and peace to you and your family [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Busy weekend at work. We were forced to close at 6pm last night because a squirrel fried a transformer - knocked out power to 27k people for 2 hours. We lost money because of a kamikazee squirrel - what the heck :lol: It was tough cleaning the place up in near darkness save for emergency lights and two flashlights. I don't even want to know what that place looked like this morning - the piles of dirty dishes and glasses was something to see [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Melts over the weekend: Tara's Monkey Mouth, Cheryl's Calabrian Bergamot & Violet, Cheryl's Tunisian Orange & Musk, Shayz Cherry Orchard, Universal Voodoo The Way Back, Soy Breeze Pink Sky.

Tonite's smell goods:

LOL L'Amour de Mamie in the living room

Cheryl's Twilight Woods in the bathroom

Orchid Lake Champaka in the bedroom

Sleep well, everyone! [smilie=thzzz003]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning is everyone sleeping in today. Nice Chilly morning going to heat up to 88 then drop like crazy for Wednesday with a high of 52 now that is crazy.

Melting Zucchini bread from Bella's and its so yummy and not even melted yet. Have a wonderful day.

Christy, your Mom may not be able to put into words how much it means to have you there for her, but she is certainly grateful. When my Dad was in hospice, it was my Mom who needed the most support. I hope your Grandfather has a peaceful, pain-free passing.

Today is CFTKR Ultimate cheesecake

Hi gals...not turning out to be the best day here...CF board is running slow for me, anyone else?

Also have a sick DS home today...hope he feels better soon because Thursday is the Pioneer Day field trip. This kid lives for field trips. He also has a cub scout pack meeting on Thursday for Halloween...they get to dress up and have a pumpkin carving contest between the dens.

Oh yeah and I have to return that beautiful warmer I bought....yes, I am going to return it. The bowl is somewhat porous and I am finding that the oil/wax from the tarts is leaking through and dripping on the bulb and smoking!!!! Yikes! I am so disappointed as I really love it. Also, it is very hard to get the tarts out and it's just too high maintenance for me. This company should really put a glaze on these pieces to avoid leakage.

Have a ton of things to do today, so I'd better get moving. I have a candle burning...Apple Crumble from Slatkin, but may blow it out since DS is home and not feeling well. I know I don't like to melt or burn when I am sick either.

Hope all is well with everyone...I am very behind on posts.

Thank you to all of you for your kind words to me and my family. We sure are a good bunch here. [smilie=group_hug] I'm headed out on a flight this afternoon.

Last night I screwed up by accidentally keeping my melter on all night, so I barely got to smell SH Snow Angels, as it wasn't even completely melted when I went to bed (the melter is not in the bedroom and we keep the door closed at night). Too bad, I really like that scent and it was the last half of my 2 oz tart cup. Anyway, better get back to packing. See you all next week!

[smilie=th_hello]

Halloween is busier around my house than Christmas, even tho we don't get the first Trick-or-Treater (too isolated). But we do a really fun and gore-filled all night Halloween party (which will be Saturday), so I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger. LOL

Just made the witches fingers last night, they look so creepy, bloody fingernails and bloody bone stump sticking out.

[smilie=th_thlaughter]

Anyway, I feel like I've been gone so long I don't even remember what melts I last listed, so I'll give you a recent recap.

Falling Leaves from Candles Scent from Heaven - love love!

Pink Sugared Pumpkins from CFTKR - pretty good! Much as I want to, I just can't find a pumpkin scent I really love (being a bakery-phobe)

Autumn Leaves from LSC - thumbs up!

Zucchini Spice Cake, a freebie from Distinctly Pink - in a word BLEECH.

[smilie=th_gagme]

It was god-awful nauseating to me, and it went out in a flash. Safe to say I am NOT a zucchini fan, altho I love the smell of my own zucchini cooking.

Harvest Spice from LOL - a goodie.

Outdoor Fresh from CFTKR - not what I expected (I thought it would be more minty-clean, but it was wonderful, nonetheless!)

Autumn Spice from Cozy Cottage - good, but not a lotta throw

Apple Orchard from Soy Breeze - a great, crisp pure apple scent - love it!

Leaves from CFTKR - I just had 1 leaf so I put it in my room but couldn't really smell it, it also was slow to melt, I shoulda known better than to put one of Carols in the low-temp.

Amish Harvest from CrossCreek is on right now, and it's pretty good so far!

Have a great day, everyone!

[smilie=th_sSig_what] Laurie?? No Zucchini for you? I'm Shocked!!! [smilie=th_biqazm1] Hey, do you make the witches fingers with cookie dough and an almond? Just wondering...

Aria~ I hope your DS feels better soon and is feeling well to go on his field trip! [smilie=th_balloons] Sorry to hear about your warmer...that is kinda scary!

Christy~ Safe travels to you and take care! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

That Autumn Leaves from County Line went all night and all morning...it was still going but I changed it out for something new...lovin' CL!!

Today...

Cinnamon Maple Bread from Front Porch..yummy!

Maple Buttercream Bliss from Front Porch...another yum.

Fall Festival from CFTKR...great!

Upstairs it's still CYS Voci Della Mora...gonna have to change that soon...but it's great!

Have a good one! :)

Hi everyone!!! It seems like forever since I've been here. The DD has started her Junior year, she and us have been SUPER busy and I'm looking forward to things slowing down a bit. I've missed you guys! I see lots of new people, and I see many who are still missing. I've been melting but not as much as I like, so I'm looking forward to posting again to see what you guys have been smellin' lately. I've been using up my stash which includes LOADS of YC, and Can Do tarts. Have a wonderful day all, I'm gonna run and try to read some more old posts!