The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Good evening, everyone! Chilly out there tonite - do not want :lol: I haven't put a coat or jacket on since early April, but I may cave soon - boo! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Tonite's melts:

LSC Fresh Cut Roses in the living room. Not a huge Rose fan, but sometimes I get in the mood. It's lovely and strong!!

Cheryl's Aphrodisiac in the bathroom

Tara's Hawaiian Pink in the bedroom

Have a great rest of your night, everyone!! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Good Morning its a beautiful morning heating up back into the 80's for the weekend. Melting Apple Butter Zucchini from Shayz. Have a great Saturday all.

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Sour Cream Spice Cake and burning YC Spice cake.

I want to be productive today. Thinking of tackling my closet to get rid of things I don't wear.

Going to my college reunion tonight. I am really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see everyone!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Debra- yep [smilie=yes] , you definitely need some retail therapy! Be sure and post your loot. :ssshopping:

Michele - have fun at your reunion and enjoy the good memories with your friends! [smilie=th_drinks]

I'm burning McCalls Country Store and melting the same scent. Can't get enuf of it - it's wonderful! :toppoints:

Have a good weekend everyone! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Maybe I need some retail therapy! I can't remember looking forward to a day off this much in ages.

Debra...Hope today is better for you....and retail therapy sounds like a GREAT idea! :)

Going to my college reunion tonight. I am really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see everyone!

Enjoy your reunion Michele!!! ;)

This morning it's a big clam from CYS...Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake...smells very yummy but wish it was stronger.

Have a great day! :)

By the way... [smilie=th_cha69] Where has LLVV gone?

Debra- yep [smilie=yes] , you definitely need some retail therapy! Be sure and post your loot. :ssshopping:

Michele - have fun at your reunion and enjoy the good memories with your friends! [smilie=th_drinks]

I'm burning McCalls Country Store and melting the same scent. Can't get enuf of it - it's wonderful! :toppoints:

Have a good weekend everyone! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I'm going out to buy McCalls Country Store today. I hear so many good things about that scent![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Happy Saturday! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sweet, to my nose, Tara's Teaberry smells exactly like the gum. It's terrific!

Aria, glad you're feeling better and brighter. That's one gorgeous warmer!

Debra, oh my, you do need some interventional therapy of the retail kind! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Michele, enjoy your reunion!

Driving to the mountains for a hike today. It'll be our last hurrah for a high country hike because Old Man Winter will soon park his chilly self up there. It's 30 degrees there now but should warm to 70. I'm enjoying LSC Cinnamon Vanilla before we head out. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a wonderful day, whatever you do, buddies!

Gail

were melting eat drink and be scary by old cys.

burniny jelly doughnut by yc

melting candycane buttercookies by cccc

melting maple butter by scentsy

melting ponsettia pine by scentsy

candycane buttercookies by cccc just died from also melting yesterday.

Changed it to candycane forrest by lb

Thanks Sweet, Gail and Maggie-I am sure I will have a great time tonight.

I just finished cleaning my closet. I organized everything. Glad that is done.

I just changed the melters to CFTKR Sweet and Yummy.

were melting eat drink and be scary by old cys.

burniny jelly doughnut by yc

melting candycane buttercookies by cccc

melting maple butter by scentsy

melting ponsettia pine by scentsy

candycane buttercookies by cccc just died from also melting yesterday.

Changed it to candycane forrest by lb

I want to come over and smell your house today~It must smell like Christmas !

I am melting CFTKR Bonfire Bliss right now. Hoping it lasts as long as the Bonfire Bliss I had going for two days from PFS.

Aria, your new melter is gorgeous!

I'm going out to buy McCalls Country Store today. I hear so many good things about that scent![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Barbita...that is probably one of my favorite scents ever! Remember that McCalls is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale this month on the double wicks! :)

Boogie...I've got on Bonfire Bliss too!

[smilie=thank_you] CF friend for the CFTKR Bonfire Bliss...it smells great and so realistic!

Also [smilie=thank_you] to another CF friend for Ye Olde Candle Cubbard's Honey Spice Cake...drooling!

A freebie from Carol in Thankful going as well! Gotta love those freebies! ;)

Barbita - like MaggieMae, that's one of my fave scents ever [smilie=th_LOVE] and feel nostalgic about it cuz it was one of the first candles I bought over...and over again. BTW - McCalls is bringing out 2 new scents [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 , but hasn't divulged what they are yet.

My afternoon melt was a combo of YC's Autumn Wreath + Autumn Leaves - one of my fave combo's. It's actually darn strong (to me) ! I'm ending the day with Can-Do's Apple Butter from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's yummo - just as good as (even better than?) Donna's Amish Apples. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Barbita - like MaggieMae, that's one of my fave scents ever [smilie=th_LOVE] and feel nostalgic about it cuz it was one of the first candles I bought over...and over again. BTW - McCalls is bringing out 2 new scents [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 , but hasn't divulged what they are yet.

My afternoon melt was a combo of YC's Autumn Wreath + Autumn Leaves - one of my fave combo's. It's actually darn strong (to me) ! I'm ending the day with Can-Do's Apple Butter from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's yummo - just as good as (even better than?) Donna's Amish Apples. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I can't wait for the new scents. ]Thank you for the info!

McCalls is bringing out 2 new scents but hasn't divulged what they are yet.

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] 2 new scents??? [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] ...I can not wait!!!! Thanks for the heads up Sweet!! :)

Added a candle in Fireside Marshmallow from B&BW...I LIKE this marshmallow!!! ;)

Ilove - I am interested in your candycane forest!

Gail I hope your weather was as nice as ours today - it was a great day for a hike here and the leaves are fabulous.

I am melting Grey Matter from Evening Eclipse. Wish their website was back up and running!

Nothing melting today - my nose is alternating between stuffy and runny, so there's no point in melting anything. We'll try again later. :)

I'm melting Nene's Stuffed Cinnamon French Toast and burning Slatkins Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. Sweeeeeeet! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Vedy cold morning here, better start knitting all the feral kitties warm coats for the upcoming winter. [smilie=th_catkiss]

coffeebath.gifGood morning my meltie friends. I'm happily drinking my Kona coffee and melting Front Porch, Pumpkin Cookies. Yum to both!