The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

I have to admit that I haven't been on the forum as much as usual either. It's a busy time of year with back to school and all. But I'm really getting in the mood for Autumn now, and excited to check out what everyone is burning and melting these days!

Earlier it was YC Oatmeal Cookie, and most recently CCCC Baton Rouge. To me, Baton Rouge (aka French Vanilla Oak elsewhere) is perfect for fall with its spicey warmth, but I also love it year round. I just got off of work and haven't quite decided what else to melt.

This has actually been a record breaking heat summer we had over 68 days of plus 100 even saw 112 and up several times. today it hit 103 a cool front is on its way and some rain we really need it so lets hope it happens they say thursday

Tonight i am melting hawaiian paradise from everything prim just put it in the cold smell is great.

Have a great evening.

This hot afternoon were melting

lemon lava cake cftkr

luxe vanilla from scentsy

pumpkin marshmallow from scentsy

And burning

vanilla cupcake from gcc

hocus pocus from partylite(my thrift store find of 3.99 for a 27.00 candle brand new).

Hi everyone. Melting: Butt Naked by Crosscreek

Burning: Limelight votive by Tyler Candle Co

Salty Caramel mini by BBW

Cranberry Chutney votive, by Woodwick.

Have a great evening.

Give me a cold, snowy day anytime!

Aria - Me too! [smilie=th_clap1] We're probably in the minority, but I'm glad to hear I'm not alone.

Just added TCC Lemon Scones in the bathroom.

Lovescent - What do U think of the Lemon Scones? Can you smell the scone, or only the lemon? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

LLVV [smilie=th_wave] - I was wondering if you'd been on vacay. Glad to C U here!

I'm melting BH&G "Warm Autumn Welcome". Very unique scent - lots of ginger and spice.

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I'm melting that one, too, Jedda! It's scrumptious! I think there's smell some pumpkin in there, too. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I'm impressed with my first BH&G melt! [smilie=yes] Is BH&G the same company as Scentsationals? On the inside of the clamshell it says 'for customer service, please email customerservice at scentsationals dot com.

Burning a new candle tonight- Colonial Candle in the scent Sparkle. It is such a beautiful candle when lit. There is something so elegant about a creamy white candle in a modern stream-lined glass holder. The smell is slightly sweet, vanilla with a subtle amber...soooo nice. I picked this one up at BBW a while back on clearance for around $6.00- great buy!!

[smilie=th_aa17] Very clever find Sweet...interesting....

LLVV~ I was just wondering where you were this morning...glad to see ya back! :)

TJ's Mom~ I can't even imagine heat like that! [smilie=th_dd5] That's gotta be rough!

For Tonight~

Upstairs Crabby Candle Meadow

Downstairs CFTKR Birthday Cake, CFTKR Absolutely Fab Cake & Nellie's Acres Jamaica Me Crazy

:)

By the way, is anyone else awaiting any scoop tarts from WAHM?

Sweet - Yep! Scentsationals makes the BH&G...occasionally they chat "around" it on the FB page.

Stella - Holy Moly! That is way too much heat for me.

Gail, you are too funny! You made me snort! :blush:

Tonight is a CD Sandalwood Bee Blossom melt. It be a strong one!

Forgot to mention - a friend brought in her Scentsy Brick today. Good grief, have you seen how big they are? It must be about the equivalent of 4-5 clams. She gave me a cube - Pumpkin Marshmallow. I am surprised how much I like this one!

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I'm melting that one, too, Jedda! It's scrumptious! I think there's smell some pumpkin in there, too. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I'm impressed with my first BH&G melt! [smilie=yes] Is BH&G the same company as Scentsationals? On the inside of the clamshell it says 'for customer service, please email customerservice at scentsationals dot com.

Yup, I finally got the pumpkin note, too. I also smelled some citrus. Very nice. And you're right, the BH&G melts are made by Scentsationals!

Eta - oops I messed up my quote.

:)

By the way, is anyone else awaiting any scoop tarts from WAHM?

Now that you mention it I remember that I got an email saying I was owed a scoop tart and would receive it shortly. I never got it.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning Still so excited about my win yesterday I think I am going with crosscreek.

Today promises to be a little cooler. I am starting my day off with Apple Butter Zucchini from Shayz and Autumn Magic from Uniquely U.

Have a great Wednesday.

coffee.gif Good Morning! Heavenly fall temps here today and a sunny sky...lovin' it!

I am melting Orange Clove from Backroad Hobbies...smells all groovy and spicy in here.

I also threw a BH&G Spiced Pumpkin Pie cube into my plug-in warmer...fabulous scent!

Gail, yes, I am definitely a cold weather gal...I love everything associated with winter...snow, sledding, snow, ice skating, snow, hockey, snow, snowmobiling, snow, making snow angels and snowmen, more snow, snowball fights, snow, snow, snow...you catch my drift. I also love being warm and cozy in the house with candles burning while watching it snow outside! Makes for a very cozy existence. yes.gif

sweet, glad to find another winter gal here! I am sure we are outnumbered! Oh, wait, I think our dear buddy Ms. Maggiemae loves snow too! Isn't that right, Maggie?? Hugs to both of you!

Okay, I've got to get started on finishing up painting today....lol...have a great day everyone!

Lovescent - What do U think of the Lemon Scones? Can you smell the scone, or only the lemon? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

It does have a bakery aspect to it, but it seems to be very balanced. I had it going in the bathroom and my husband commented that it smelled like lemon cupcakes in there if that gives you an idea. :)

This morning's scents are TCC Caramel Apple Cake and Blue Hawaiian Cake.

sweet, glad to find another winter gal here! I am sure we are outnumbered! Oh, wait, I think our dear buddy Ms. Maggiemae loves snow too! Isn't that right, Maggie?? Hugs to both of you!

[smilie=th_avatar_4219] Boy, you are good Aria! Your memory is "most excellent"...I can't even remember what I ate last night! LOL

Yes, I love the winter and there is nothing like a good snowstorm...I truly appreciate all the seasons and really NEED the change when it comes... [smilie=yes]

It does have a bakery aspect to it, but it seems to be very balanced. I had it going in the bathroom and my husband commented that it smelled like lemon cupcakes in there if that gives you an idea. :)

That sounds delicious!

This morning it has been:

Strawberry Banana Buttercream from Oh Soy Sweet

Dolce Vita Cake from Cozy Cottage

Winter Apple Latte from Backroad Hobbies...sadly, I smell nothing from any of them...which probably means it's me and not the tarts.

Gonna change it up an see what happens...

Cider Donuts from S&S all over. :)

Now that you mention it I remember that I got an email saying I was owed a scoop tart and would receive it shortly. I never got it.

Thanks Michele! :) I did email Julie last week and she said she was delayed due to a new grandchild... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr exciting! But haven't seen anything yet and was just wondering... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Melting some really old ones today. They must be at least 4 years old. They still have some life left.

CHC (Cottage Hill Creations)-

Cinnamon Rolls

Indonesian Ginger

Ginger Plum

Glad I made you girls chuckle. I say if we can't laugh, well heck, what good is life? And now this morning, there goes Miss Michele talkin' about old tarts again! [smilie=th_lol22]

Debra, love your autumn kitty avatar!

There is something so elegant about a creamy white candle in a modern stream-lined glass holder

I'm with ya, Karrie! That look is grand and glowing!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning Still so excited about my win yesterday I think I am going with crosscreek.

Stella, that's a great choice. I love Crosscreek and Deana is a funny, darling person!

snow, sledding, snow, ice skating, snow, hockey, snow, snowmobiling, snow, making snow angels and snowmen, more snow, snowball fights, snow, snow, snow...you catch my drift...

sweet, glad to find another winter gal here! ... Ms. Maggiemae loves snow too! ... Hugs to both of you!

Aria, ya, I catch your drift but I can't really hearrrrrr you! [smilie=th_107] Well now, what's with the winter gal hugs, eh? Gimme one too. :lol: Just because I love the heat doesn't mean I'm not huggable. You know I'm only ribbin' ya here, right? All in fun! :thwetkissf: I hope your painting project is going well.

I'm melting Hawaiian Breeze from Haley's. It's just like it's name - sooooo refreshing and divine! :hearts_tr:

Gail

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake

Comfy Home

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Candles:

Biscotti - YC

Napa Valley Sun - YC

Hometown Days - YC

This afternoon it is Yankee Apple Pie--this one has a funky wick and if you don't baby sit it constantly it won't burn right so I got out my candle lamp and I am now enjoying a delicious aroma. I had not been using my lamp any this summer and now I think I'll use it for awhile. It is so convenient and you get so much more scent and quickly too. We have strong north winds, rain and it is very dark out--very fallish. It is in the 50's now and it was 100 yesterday this time. Kind of a shock to the system. :wacko:

I melted a cube of BH&G 'Simmering Apple Cider' for a few minutes tnis afternoon. I had to turn it off because it was SO strong. I can still smell it in the air over an hour after I turned it off - love when that happens!