The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
TJ'S Mom

CaNdLeS SceNt FRoM HeAvEn

Has anyone ordered from here. I found her on facebook and she is running a special i ordered 24 tarts for 12.95 shipped but wondered if they are good and what scents are good. Her special is until sept 1st buy 1 pk of 12 or 6 tarts get the same size free can be 2 different scents.

Has anyone ordered from here. I found her on facebook and she is running a special i ordered 24 tarts for 12.95 shipped but wondered if they are good and what scents are good. Her special is until sept 1st buy 1 pk of 12 or 6 tarts get the same size free can be 2 different scents.

[smilie=th_sml29] I ordered from her twice...but a long time ago. My first experience was good...I ordered a ton of 6 packs of tarts...they were all strong and long lasting. Some of the scents smelled similar, but it could be just what I ordered. They were packaged very homemade...didn't bother me much but just thought I'd mention it. My second order was for 2 3x5 grubby pillars to fill some glass candle holders I got as a gift. I love them and even though I haven't lit them in over a year, I can still get nice whiffs of "zucchini bread" when sitting near them. Overall, I'd go back if I found enough scents that I'd like to try. Actually, I'm not really sure why I haven't already! [smilie=th_scratch]

• Upvote 1

I just checked her site out. It looks interesting. Please let us know what you think, I am looking for something new.

I just checked her site out. It looks interesting. Please let us know what you think, I am looking for something new.

I will let you know how they are.

I hope you like them! I have tried them and have been happy overall - I really liked her Asian Amber and Amazon Teakwood. No duds, a few standouts!

I really liked her Asian Amber and Amazon Teakwood.

Those sound like scents I would enjoy.

Linda seems SUPER nice - one question

I did notice on her site that it says

"My Home is NOT Smoke or Pet Free"

The pets I have no problem with, but smoke? ugh

Has anyone who has ordered from here found a cigarette smell with the tarts?

That would be a deal-breaker for me.

[smilie=th_thsignA]

She posted that after i ordered Grrrr i hope i dont smell smoke

i have a son with severe asthma. I asked her if smoke affected the wax and she said no. I will let you know when i recieve my order.

As an X smoker i quit over 15 yrs ago i am very sensitive to the smell

Time warp! Yep...I do recall that the first box and stuffing did smell a bit of smoke but the tarts were fine. I forgot all about that...I don't remember the second order having any smoke scent...I hope they are clean smelling for you!!!