The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
jenstanford78

HeLLO.....Tart Junkie from KC

Yep....another one.....tart junkie!!!!Im from Kansas City MISSOURI, not Kansas! Found this site bout 7 months ago....WOW had no clue there was even such a place...LoVe LoVe LoVe it!!!!! My husband use get mad when he saw packages in mail....not anymore....he thinks house smells good, people tell him at work his house smells good......

Anyways....just wanted to say Hi and I think all you guys ROCK!!!!!!!

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Tart junkies UNITE, I say!

I have learned soooooo much here . . . . .

My house ALWAYS smells good since coming here . . . .

My PayPal is constantly drained since I started hanging around here . . . .

but

I absolutely

:skywriter:

it here!

I think you will too! Glad you joined us, Jen

[smilie=th_we0081] Glad to have you here!

My husband and I also love having a great smelling home. He's just as excited as I am when a package comes now. ^_^

Thank you all for the warm WELCOMES..... I havent been on here much lately been remodeling my new home.....but I have now turned my neighbor,bestfriend and mom into a tart junkie in the past few months! Everyone kept wanting to come in and see what we was doing to the house and how i was decor it and 1st thing they would say ..."ur house smells AMAZING"! So happy thats its fall,time to start shopping for fall scents!!!!!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Welcome!! My husband used to complain about the packages, too, until I stopped melting for a short while and he complained that our house didn't smell as good as it used to...now he doesn't mind the packages anymore!! hehe. :)

Guest jesuschick

Oh my goodness! I am ALSO in the Kansas City area!

A fellow tart junkie in my own backyard!

Welcome!!