The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

Did you mean that for me (the Pink Monkey Kisses)? I didn't see Aria mention monkey scent - anyways, I liked it! It's described as Pink + Monkey Kisses, which is described:

This unique complex fragrance begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note. I thought it was a fun, summery scent

This sounds like something I'd REALLY like - I once made a big *wish list* for AMS but then I read people having lots of trouble with their orders, is this a vendor you regularly order from, She?

Funny you should mention this, because I just noticed the vanishing-scent-on-rewarm phenomena myself. So strange!

[smilie=th_thWTF]

Today I am melting 2 from Kristen's Kandles. I got a couple of her Melt Medleys recently and I was really impressed with the cold sniffs and the way the tarts look, so I'm trying to melt a few to gauge the throw because she has a BOGO going on until tonite. I'm teetering on a reorder. I searched on the Forum to see what others said and it seems to be "hit or miss" so I'm out to see for myself (in a hurry! lol)

I have Tropic Breeze in my living room, which is good, but I've been having a hard time getting good throw with this HORRIBLE humidity, so it's hard to judge

and Water Blossom Ivy in my bedroom. I threw it on, hopped in the shower, and when I got out, it just looked like a deformed waxie - not sure the wax content, but it may not melt in the lower temp back there - gotta go check it again.

Have a great day everyone - off to do errands before the heat of the day

[smilie=th_wave]

Oh, and I should have a Cozy Cottage delivery today, according to the CNS

[smilie=th_yay]

I'm melting FP Raspberry Lemonade. I'm having great luck with my first order from FP! Everything's been really good and those little tarts start to throw as soon as their little bodies hit the warmer! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail

Gail, sounds great...I have not ordered from Front Porch in at least a couple years. I remember their scents were great, but the tarts were a little messy...crumbly-like. Do you notice this at all?

This afternoon I am melting Country Fair Applesauce from CFTKR

Aria, I'm using the 1 oz. oval tart cups and they work like a dream. No mess, no fuss, it's all good. I have some of the ice cream scoop shaped tarts too. They're not quite as perfect as the cups, but they're not at all crumbly and only a teensy bit messy. I'd get 'em again in a heartbeat.

HTH!

Gail

Christy - sounds like the kitties are adjusting. [smilie=th_c61] We have at least 1 kitty smackdown a day here. They even try it on the dog...and he takes it! :rolleyes: Geez...he's 5 times their size. I keep reminding him that he could take em. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting HOS Sugar Cookie Gourmet and it's excellent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Right up there as one of my fave SC scents....and I've tried a few. :D

Hi wax friends! Hope everyone's having a great week so far. Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Banana Cream Pie-CFTKR

Key Lime Cheesecake-CFTKR

Candles

Banana Nut Bread-Village

Carrot Cake-Yankee

Hi, all! Nice day - not too humid - perfect!

Tonite's melts:

Cheryl's Calabrian Bergamot & Violet in the living room. Huge fave, and always will be.

Pink Flower Scents Black Vetyver Cafe in the bathroom. Great Jo Malone dupe.

Backroad Hobbies Eucalyptus and Spearmint in the bedroom. Love this scent!

Have a nice rest of your night, everyone!! :D

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Sweet Crescent Rolls

Freshly Picked Strawberries

Cherry Pie

YC Candles:

Coconut Bay

Harvest

Napa Valley Sun

Macintosh

Vineyard

Nothing this morning, as my allergies are terrible. I couldn't even smell my peppermint scented shampoo! Oh well, I'll try melting something once the antihistamines kick in.

Melting Carol's Glazed Jelly Roll @ work this morning. It's a freebie that she sent me...smells wonderful :))

Good Morning sonnewolken.gif

CFTKR ~ Nana's Baked Pudding ~ a favorite

Hope everyone has a great day! summer_h.gif

Melting a couple of favorites from Scentsy this evening; Fried Ice Cream and Vanilla Cream.

Ooooh, I love Vanilla Cream, too! Have you ever found a scent from an etailer that is similar?

This morning a remelt of CFTKR Cinnamon Caramel Latte.

Ooooh, I love Vanilla Cream, too! Have you ever found a scent from an etailer that is similar?

No, I sure haven't. Most of the vanilla's I've tried are a bit too sweet or are a blend. This one is perfect. It must be in a league of its own. lol

No, I sure haven't. Most of the vanilla's I've tried are a bit too sweet or are a blend. This one is perfect. It must be in a league of its own. lol

Perfect is right. :) The good thing is at least I can order more from Scentsy, just wish an etailer had something like it.

[smilie=th_hello] and Happy Thursday, everyone! Thursday already? Sheesh!

Jedda, hopefully your allergies will settle down quickly. Like, NOW! [smilie=th_roll]

I'm melting CCCC Berry Banana. Yet another terrific melt. August has been a great wax month so far! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail

I've got to ask.... who said that? Because that's a big red flag and I don't want to accidentally order from that vendor. I like the ones that test, test on their friends, family and customers, and re-test if something changes with an oil supplier.Those people deserve my cash. The ones that think you just dump some oil into wax and make some easy extra money annoy me because they waste my time and money.

I don't feel comfortable putting her name here,I would rather when I have time to put a review of a first time vendor board. You would'nt normally walk on to her site to go for tarts unless you were looking at bath and body types of items. I was just simply floored that a vendor would say that.

Kitty Smackdown! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I know what you mean!

I have Scentsy going tonight - Key Lime Tortilla

that was my all time favorite way back a few years ago. Missed it when they brought it back out.

Melting a couple of favorites from Scentsy this evening; Fried Ice Cream and Vanilla Cream.

my fried ice cream is backordered hope it comes soon. I look at it this way another package coming.

Were melting beach girl by LB,autumn sunset by scentsy and burning a votive in shortbread cookie by b&bw.

Some one mentioned issues with AMS,I too had issues last year and would never ever touch foot on her site again.I plug my ears when I hear others talk about it and how good etc..

CYS Poolside Pink here today.

I got the cardboard Catty Stacks put up today. The cats have been in them a little bit but nobody's there right now. Also SUPER excited about fantasy football getting started. DH is the oldest of seven and I have roped his whole family into a league. Also my first-ever niece (or nephew for that matter) should be born any day now. Exciting!