The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

I got involved in my DVR'd shows after work, and forgot to post my daily melts - whoops :lol: And Hi, PuppyLove! Yep - I've always worked nights, and while my hours make me vampire-ish, I do love the dead of night when everything is sooooo quiet! Just me and the crickets :lol:

Tonite's burner choices:

CFTKR Ancient Incense in the living room. Oddly enough, it's got a light throw - thought it would be strong. No biggie - I'll just burn it in my bedroom from now on - smells good though!

Orchid Lake White Lily and Amber in the bathroom

Cheryl's Rocky Mountain Christmas in the bedroom. One cube - I can smell it through the closed door - yay :lol:

Have a great Monday, everyone! :D

We've also got a stormy morning. The kids go back to school today. I always think I'm ready for them to get back in school, but always end up melancholy about it on the first day. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Melting Haunted Heart from Cozy Cottage and Patti Cake from Sugar & Spice.

Will be melting CFTKR Pumpkin Zucchini all day as part of my experiment. It might have to be shut off for a while at lunch, but then I can see if it seems lighter or not after that.

Good Morning!

It is another beautiful day at the beach. I am so not looking forward to fall. I love the fall scents though.

Melts for today are SH Mandarin Coconut and CFTKR Baby Powder.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

LSC Blueberry Muffin here this morning. I'm doing a pretty decent job at clearing out my LSC bakery tarts that have messed-up containers. Still got a few left to go.

Good Morning

Melting Carol's Apple Spice Cake right now

Jules, cannot believe your kids start school today! Wow! My boys don't start until Sept. 6

LSC Blueberry Muffin here this morning. I'm doing a pretty decent job at clearing out my LSC bakery tarts that have messed-up containers. Still got a few left to go.

I have quite a few like that too. I find that the container just disintegrates.

I just finished re-warming Janet's 'Pumpkin Cheesecake' in the living room. I'm not sure what comes next... I think I have some of Carol's 'Wildberry Mousse' stashed away somewhere. That sounds good right now.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

I started fresh this morning with Whisper from Kristin's Kandles. It was too light for me, not much of a throw that I could detect, so I moved it down to the hallway and replaced it with

Pink Monkey Kisses from shady Mountain Candles - I can smell it already - it's a fun scent

monkey.gif

Have a great afternoon everyone!

I've had trouble with my LSC tart cups, too. Just the other day I discovered one where the entire cup had melted and I had to peel it off the wax. It was really oily. Not sure if it affected the scent strength since I'd never melted that particular scent before.

This morning I'm melting Berry Tart from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a good Monday. ;)

I put on 'Bunny Slope' from CBV in the kitchen, and I'm afraid it just isn't for me. Too much almond, and not enough frosting. The throw is pretty good though. I'm still loving Carol's 'Wildberry Mousse' in the living room.

This heat is making me miserable. I just can't get motivated to do anything!

Hi everyone and a big WELCOME to the newbies! [smilie=group_hug]

Ilove, that vendor sure doesn't seem eager to please her customers! [smilie=th_a136] Sorry you've had to deal with that kind of attitude.

Regarding LSC's tart cups, this morning on FB Pam posted that she found a replacement in the same size. One thing about Pam, she really aims to please and is soooo conscientious!

I'm melting Haley's Vanilla Spectacular. Oh, it is. It IS!!! :confettistars:

Gail

Regarding LSC's tart cups, this morning on FB Pam posted that she found a replacement in the same size. One thing about Pam, she really aims to please and is soooo conscientious!

Gail

Oh, that's great news, Gail! Thank you for sharing. I have enjoyed all the scents I've tried from her. Now I won't hesitate to order again.

This late afternoon it's LSC Buttermint. I love this scent..I think our 22nd. day 90 and above here... I'm doing some cleaning out of some stuff today. Also, I think my keyboard and mouse are about shot, so on the hunt soon for a replacement. I should just get a lap top and not worry about replacing this stuff, but watching my funds. so this will work for now. Have a great evening and I hope to check in a little more this week..

Melting Stonehenge from CFTKR...liked the cold smell, but it smells odd now that it's melted...boo hoo.

Just spent at least a half an hour trying to post my Swan Creek p0rn. I have given up. I have all of the pics resized to the proper size, but when I post and hit "preview post", the pics come out HUGE. I've never had this much trouble posting p0rn before. [smilie=th_c54] [smilie=th_u51] [smilie=crap] [smilie=th_gif] I may try again later, but for now...I am stepping away from the computer.

Ilove - I'm glad to hear the baby bird was well enuf to set free. [smilie=kewl] You're a good nurse!

Aria - awwww...darn computer gremlins must be up to their tricks. Try again - k? Sure would like to see your Swan Creek goodies. [smilie=yes] They're been on my 'try' list for a while. I need to order this fall for sure!

I'm melting CFTKR's Fr Vanilla Pound Cake - yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Pumpkin Nutmeg Spice

Strawberry Cheesecake

Kettle Corn

YC Candles:

Coconut Bay

Harbest

Slatkin:

Homemade Cookies

Good evening! I just lit a new candle, Slatkin's Caribbean Escape. There's just something about lighting up a brand new one that makes my heart skip a beat. [smilie=th_LOVE]

eta: This scent is [smilie=th_fabulous1] [smilie=th_yahoo]

Gail

I know what you mean, Gail - I love new candles!

Aria - you have another unusual scent going - the Monkey one...More info?

Tonight I have Banana Raspberry from Cheryl's melting. It reminds me of taffy!

Hi, all! Busy day running around doing errands, and spent the night in front of the tube - so exciting :lol:

Tonite's melts:

LOL's Love Shack Lilac in the living room

Soy Breeze Dr. Feelgood in the bathroom

AMS Sands of Morocco in the bedroom. Love this one - gorgeous creamy floral

Have a great Tuesday!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I started this morning with 'Hot Orange Danish' from Kim's Tart Candles. Smells delicious!

It just started raining, so I'm trying to get some stuff done around the house. We've got a long list of errands to run, and I don't fancy getting soaked!

Trying out a second (or is is third) melting of CFTKR Pumpkin and Pralines. I melted this one for a couple of hours one evening and it was so good and strong. Left it in the warmer over night (turned off, of course) and started it up in the morning. Not much scent at all. So, I'm trying it again after it's sat for a few days and see what happens. I don't think it could have used up all it's scent in just melting it for 2 hours.