The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

Melting Blackberry Jam Buttercookies from Spotted Hog. Can't wait for this one to fully melt 'cause cold sniff is divine!

[smilie=th_hello]

This evening's changes:

Blue Hawaiian from Shady Mountain in the living room (I LOVE this - I hope it lasts)

Starfruit & Mango from Ole & Bean (from the July contest) in my bathroom, this one is light and sweet. And I just popped in Dakota Rain (which DD Mel brought back from her trip) into my bedroom melter. If it's as nice as the cold sniff, I will be drifting off to sleep in pure bliss.

Happy Friday and goodnight all. I'm catching up on some sewing until my eyeballs won't focus anymore (which may be soon)

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Aria - that happens sooo much to me! I finally find scent or candle I think I can not live without, and the vendor is closed when I go to reorder! :(

Christy - thanks for the link! Those are very interesting, I have not seen them before. I have the standard cat climbing structure that gets tufts of carpet all over when they sharpen claws. I am glad yours are doing better - mine sat about a foot apart on the bed tonight for the first time, so it looks like progress here, too!

Tonight is a Springhouse candle - Rosewood. I am liking this one!

MaggieMae, that's cute & funny!

No links tonight. A quick round up:

Ole & Beans - Apple Mango Tango (good throw, excellent dupe)

TCC - Animal Cookies (a favorite)

Candle Lynn - Summer Sorbet (meh, off kind of note), Green Apple (moderate throw, authentic)

Sarah's Wax & Wix - Kiwi Watermelon, I think

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Howdy all! [smilie=th_wave]

Just settling in after work. Wanna have something to eat, but I don't know what - my fridge is totally uninspiring tonite :lol:

Tonite's melts:

CFTKR Pink Sugared Green Apple in the living room. Yummy and strong! Saw jedda mention it today, and thought OOOOHH I have that one - yay! :lol:

LOL Vanilla Rebel in the bathroom

Ecco Lights Pink Lilacs in the bedroom

Have a good rest of your night, and a great weekend too! [smilie=yes]

I'm starting the day off with CFTKR's Coffee Ice Cream - good one! It's disgustingly humid here, but I still like hot coffee in the morning. [smilie=th_blij51] Thought this scent would go well with it.

Everyone have a great weekend! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Good Morning! I discovered a leaking LSC tart in my stash this morning so I figured I'd better melt it-Caramel Cinnamon Latte. Also melting Vanilla Bean from ScentSationals.

Good morning!

Maggie - Good luck with the braces. I think it's cute that they chose different colors. I wish braces came in different colors when I had them. I had the boring silver ones.

CFTKR Tarts:

Red Pop

Settler's Harvest Bread

Berry Scone

Pumpkin Zucchini

Fruit Cocktail

Candles:

Homemade Cookies - Slatkin

Almond Cookie - YC

Coconut Bay - YC

Spice Cake - YC

G'morning friends.

I'm melting LSC Litsea & Basil. It's unusual, fresh, green, and really strong.

Happy weekend to all! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gail

LOL - Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies

EW - Midnight Pomegranate

CFTKR - Guinevere's Attraction

Simple Living candle - Vanilla Honey Butter Cookie

Melting CFTKR Zucchini Noel this afternoon. Lots of zucchini bread, a little Noel. :)

Melting Raspberry Sorbet from CFTKR...it's okay, but I am not a huge fan of raspberry scents. Will change to something else soon.

I've got a variety of scents going: Haley's pink sugar, CFTKR's Coffee Bean and AMS Almond Macaroon, but the one that trumps them all (seriously... it's in the back of the house and coming through a closed door) is LSC's Lemon Shortbread. It smells *amazing* in this house today.

I just switched to FP Apple Mango Berry Tango. It's playing quite nicely with a Slatkin candle in Summer Vanilla Berry.

Gail

Maggie - Good luck with the braces. I think it's cute that they chose different colors. I wish braces came in different colors when I had them. I had the boring silver ones.

Thanks LLVV! ;)

The braces are actually silver but they get to choose the color of the plastic circle that keeps the wire in place! Mine were very big and very ugly!!! [smilie=th_gagme]

Melting ZB today...but heading off to the beach for a couple days...taking my melter and a bag of waxies! :)

MaggieMae - have a nice stay at the beach! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Gotta take those waxies with ya...cute! So...what scents do U think will do well at the beach?

My afternoon melt was CCCC's Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread. Smells exactly what the name sez. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Just put on PS' Birthday Cake. Weatherman sez supposed to be a little cooler/less humid by mid week for us. I hope it's the same for everyone! [smilie=th_sign0162]

MaggieMae - Totally amazing! Thanks for the link. I've looked & looked at his drawings trying to figure out HOW he does that!? He's so very talented! [smilie=th_aa17]

She - I luv that one too! :wub: For me, it's a real 'comfort' type scent.

Aria - you have the cutest emotie's! Luv this one...and it's so true! :lol:

Ilove - awwww....hope the little guy is ok. I know our kitties think they're bringing us a treasure....but I wish they wouldn't! :blink:

I'm melting CFKTR's Lemon Lava Cake. It's fabulous...must get more! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Happy to report baby birdy got to fly off to find his momma. He was a cute little thing. I think the kitty must have grabbed him by his eye,as one of his little eyes was closed. But when we released him,he had both opened and was happy as a clam to get out of here.

cooking-egg-31.gif Good morning...Happy Friday everyone!

First time melting Carol's Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread...wow...yummy and really strong. Excellent throw on this one!

Off to pour myself another Just_Cuz_12.gif...lol.

Have a great day everyone! aquariumsmile1-1.gif

where do you guys get all the cute smilies? I dont remember seeing them all in the box above as choices.

We are melting cinnamon girl by lol,burning lol cinnamon doughnuts,and melting pink jelly beans by lsc.