The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

I'm finishing up with a mystery Balsam scent, very good, and long lasting. I also melted Yankee's "Macintosh Spice" and "Pumpkin Buttercream" today. Love the Mac, iffy on the buttercream one. I love sweet pumpkin scents, but this one was a little off for me.

Tonight I'm cleaning out all of the warmers and putting in Haley's "Brown Sugar Pound Cake" - one of my favorites!

Gail...Is that Hobbit? [smilie=snoopy] I love that avatar...he's so cute!!!

Cute little guy, Gail!

Heyyyyyy...I still see a bird and I even got rid of my cookies. I wanna see too. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

I'm melting 1803 Candles Ginger Cupboard. It's good, but not as strong as I'd like it to be. I'm also burning a little mini Slatkin Apple Crumble candle to see if it's in the running for a bigger one. It's good [smilie=yes] - may be going on the list....which keeps getting longer & longer. :wacko:

Whoa, Maggie! That must have been a scary 30 minutes when you couldn't reach your kids! :o

Maggie and Debra, thank you for the sweet words on my avatar. It is indeed Hobbit. He loves agility, and I love him! :D

Mpfand, 111? And I thought we were warm at 102! Stay cool up there, friend! [smilie=th_dd5]

I'm melting LSC Blackberry Tea. Nice! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Gail

Heyyyyyy...I still see a bird and I even got rid of my cookies. I wanna see too. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

I'm melting 1803 Candles Ginger Cupboard. It's good, but not as strong as I'd like it to be. I'm also burning a little mini Slatkin Apple Crumble candle to see if it's in the running for a bigger one. It's good [smilie=yes] - may be going on the list....which keeps getting longer & longer. :wacko:

Sweet, your scents sound so good! Refresh your browser page and you should be able to see Hobbit. That's what I had to do anyway.

Gail

Hi i am still melting my pink vanilla berry cobbler it still smells really good i am happy with all the ones i have tried from Shayz's

Have a great evening all.

Hi all...the heat is just stupid. I hate it so much and am simply over it! It was a ridiculous 108 degrees today. *flips off summer* [smilie=th_pullhair] Anyway...surely only a few more days of this triple digit business. Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Cinnamon Butter Crescent Rolls-Bella's

Wildberry Scone-Beezy

Candles

Carrot Cake-YC

Autumn Wreath-YC

Hi all...the heat is just stupid. I hate it so much and am simply over it! It was a ridiculous 108 degrees today. *flips off summer* [smilie=th_pullhair] A

[smilie=th_slider_brent]

Sorry about the heat, but your post made me LOL, Jason!

Hope it cools down quick!

[smilie=th_slider_brent]

Sorry about the heat, but your post made me LOL, Jason!

Hope it cools down quick!

Glad you got a little chuckle from it. I actually feel a little better after my tantrum, so it did us both a little good! LOL

Tonight melting...

Sugar & Spice's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread....delicious on cold sniff!!!

Fragrant Memories Buttercream Cupcakes...nice and sweet.

Fragrant Memories Vanilla Buttercream Crunch..a freebie and smells great!

[smilie=th_wave]

I know this one wasn't big but my house was swaying like crazy and it sounded like the walls were cracking! Yikes.

MaggieMae - that sounds scary :blink: - glad you're ok! Were U on the 2nd floor? The news said the higher U were, the more you'd notice it.

Refresh your browser page and you should be able to see Hobbit. That's what I had to do anyway.

Puppy - tried that, didn't work. So, I got offline, got back on and now I can see Hobbit. He's adorable! :wub: How much does he weigh?

Hi all...the heat is just stupid. I hate it so much and am simply over it! It was a ridiculous 108 degrees today. *flips off summer* [smilie=th_pullhair]

Jason - Dare I ask what summer's reply was? [smilie=th_foolish1]

Update on the Slatkin mini Apple Crumble candle. Yep, I need a bigger one! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

MaggieMae - that sounds scary :blink: - glad you're ok! Were U on the 2nd floor? The news said the higher U were, the more you'd notice it.

Sweet~ Actually, I was on the ground floor but we do have a basement...funny thing is the walls of my house are made of styrofoam!!! :o When I was a teenager, we used to drive by these houses and laugh at them...but what did I buy as an adult? [smilie=th_cha66] It was based on some theory that it would keep colder in summer and warmer in winter...that's true but they are not very sturdy!!! I hope this hurricane doesn't hit this weekend or my "coffee cup house" is flying away!!! [smilie=help]

Jason-Glad to see you posting more often.

Gail-Hobbit is so cute!

I am still burning and melting the same as before down here but upstairs I

have added Bella's Strawberry Cotton Candy.

The kids and I had dental appointments today. No cavities for any of us so we went to U-Swirl afterwards for a treat. :D

Just started Custard's Last Stand from Crabby Candle. I think they're all cured because the one I melted the other day had a medium throw and lasted a really long time.

Good job, mp! U-Swirl -> ice cream?

Laurie: Moon Lake Musk can be hard to find - and seems to be a little different vendor to vendor. My favorite is Potterwyx.

Tonight is Southern Home from Candle Dippers.

Sweet, you are one clever woman! Glad you can see my boy, and thank you! Hobbit is a lean, muscular 35 pounds. Kinda big for a Corgi.

Michele, thank you for the compliment on Hobbit. He's the prince of my heart! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Debra, how is Candle Dippers' Southern Home? Candle Dippers doesn't get enough love around here, if you ask me. Nobody did, but hey, what the heck! [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm burning Slatkin's Caribbean Escape. Sheesh, it's half gone already! [smilie=crap]

Gail

Thanks, Debra! That's another vendor to add to my "to try" list.

lol

I do like the Moon Lake Musk from Delightful Scents, it smells great and just seems to go on forever. I've only tried it in the 2 oz. tart cups, tho, which I believe she has discontinued.

Tonite I just put in Blue Raspberry Gum from Northern Lite Candles - this was part of my contest win and I couldn't melt it till I shot some p0rn and posted it, which I just did.

Dogwood from CanDo is in my bedroom, which is soft, but beautiful.

And everything else is still the same.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Have a good night, everyone!

Good job, mp! U-Swirl -> ice cream?

Frozen yogurt. We recently discovered it and it's our new favorite place. They have several flavors to choose from, and then there's the toppings! Everything from fruit to candy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Evening! Gorgeous few days here - warm and dry - awesome sleeping weather!! Gearing up for Irene late Sat. into Sunday - not looking good up this way [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I'm way inland, so no worries there (new moon astronomical high tides - what timing) but man, I hope we don't lose electricity. Going to grab non-perishables tomorrow night, and we'll see what happens. I've been through them before, but it's always freaky getting prepped up beforehand.

By the way, Jim Cantore is already in Providence to cover Irene, so yeah - NOT a good sign. He's The Grim Weather Reaper as we know [smilie=th_laughing]

Tonite's melts are all CFTKR - I've been neglecting my stash!

Liquid Crack in the living room

Honey Vanilla Love Dust in the bathroom (this one is busting through the closed door - gonna shut it off because I can smell it strongly down here - yikes!)

Karma Kazi in the bedroom

Night all, and have a great Thursday!! :D

My early morning melts are Crosscreek, Strawberry Jam. I just love this scent...

CFTKR - Pink Sugar Watermelon - love this one..

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Re-running everything here, and man the Blue Raspberry Gum from last night is running wild in here!

Love it!

Have a great day, all!

:rolleyes:

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the storms path

stay safe all.

Today i am melting Lick me all over from delightful incense

It smells really good i had her pick my scents and this one will be a reorder. Have a great day all.