The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

The ABC I Would Never Game

S - Save 5 seats at a school program for people who can't even manage to show up on time, while making other parents stand up against the wall searcing for a spot. (are you listening parents at my DS's show? ) Saving seats stinks!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

S - Save 5 seats at a school program for people who can't even manage to show up on time, while making other parents stand up against the wall searcing for a spot. (are you listening parents at my DS's show? ) Saving seats stinks!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

Yes Jules, I have even seen this happen at church. Empty seat being saved for late arrivals while some folks are standing against the wall. :?

T - Take my bathing suit off at the beach! (even if it was a nude beach... ) :shock:

Guest Anonymous

V - Verify my weight for my driver's license. Wouldn't it be terrible if they put out a scale to make sure we told the truth what our weight really is???!!!!! :shock: Not that I'm not truthful about that or anything......... :lol: