The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

I am glad things are looking up for you Maureen.

Still trying to go through my stash. I don't melt as many as some of you do in one day so progress is slow. Melting Mookie Doodle Sugar Kissed Blueberries and CFTKR Fresh Picked Strawberries Pink Sugar.

Hope you all enjoy your day!!

I cannot and never melt quite as much as some do on here. Though I melt daily, not in every room all the time and not around the clock. I waste by not melting as much because some do go bad. Not CFTKR though. The bags that Carol uses are the best and some of her melts last for over 2 years. I am so glad she has smaller bags now. By the time i get through 3-4 melts I am usually bored with the scent anyway and they just sit there. I need change with my scents.

Thanks to Aria, Maggie, Sweet, and Mpfand for the comments on the hummingbird. She sure did make me smile! [smilie=th_sml29]

Maurie, it's so good to see you here again! We've all missed you! [smilie=yes] What wonderful news about your DH's job. I'm so happy for both of you! Where has your good buddy, Busymom, been keeping herself lately? Miss her too!

I'm melting CCCC Lick Me All Over. This one is SO GOOD! Scent description, for those who may be interested, says, "... base notes of raspberry, cantaloupe, and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet, top notes of grapefruit and kumquat." [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Hey Gail, Cindy is doing pretty good. I wasn't even aware that she was not posting here lately. She is going through some major changes in her life right now as well. Not life threatening but changing non the less. She is so up beat and positive and strong though, that even at her lowest moments, you can't even tell. Of course unless you are her BF. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr<-------This is pretty much Cindy 24/7

I will tell her you were asking for her.

Continued thanks and (((HUGS))) for all of your kind words and wishes. It means alot to me that you all remember me and what my family had been going through. This is what I love about CF. The personal touches yet its still an open environment with minimal interruption of drama. I'm sure it tries to sneak in here and there, but its caught and crushed immediately.

This afternoon is Scentsy Vanilla Cream. That one is at least 2 years old and a little - uh - rubbery on the texture, but the scent is still strong and yummy. :) My husband and I are supposed to make pina coladas tonight and I thought the vanilla scent would compliment the drink nicely - lol.

I wanted something fall-ish, specifically apple cinnamon, and I dug out a tart in 'Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Bread' from AMS. It's been melting for a while, and I'm sad to say that it just isn't doing it for me. Too much zucchini bread, not enough apple. I guess it just isn't what I was looking for.

I'm still burning a three-wick 'Vanilla Cake' candle from Simple Living. What a great candle!

[smilie=HBday] Syribo!!!

Tonight it's Divine Cake from Haley's...YUM!

**Sweet, what does that Sour Cream Spice cake smell like? You've got me a-wondering!!! ;)

Syribo: Happy birthday! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Maurie: Congrats to your DH! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Iloveyummysmells: I never tried Brown Sugar & Spice so I can't compare. Brown Sugar & Cinnamon was sweet...sort of like a cinnamon bun but different than YC's Cinnamon Roll.

CFTKR Tarts:

Blackberry Mist

Strawberry Rhubarb

Sour Cream Spice Cake

YC Candle:

Almond Cookie

Slatkin Candles:

Summer Berries

Woodland Berry (new fall mini candle)

Ending my evening with a candle from Bath&Body Works. Its Cotton Candy and I am totally IN LOVE with this candle. I know it wasn't a big seller, but I will miss it and sorry I don't have another back up. I guess it wasn't strong enough for some, but its perfect for me. BBW candles are just beautiful but can be tricky with the wicks. These are burning very low and almost seem like they want to go out. Never trim the wicks on a BBW candle....big NO NO. I may soak of some of the wax with a paper towel tomorrow. That always seems to help it . I think they start off with the wicks too short....IDK. Anyway, this scent is a keeper for me. Perfect Cotton Candy sweetness with just a hint of something extra girly and pretty in there.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]Night everyone, don't forget to blow all your candles out.............:)

Hi all! Nice day today - showers and heat are just around the corner - boo!

Tonite's melts:

Shayz Pamaretto in the living room - very nice!

Orchid Lake White Christmas in the bathroom - love this one.

Cheryl's Tobacco in the bedroom - I LOVE the smell of sweet pipe tobacco!

Have a great rest of your night, and have a fab Friday! :wub:

I finished last night with Kim's 'Hot Orange Danish.' One of my favorites, and half of a tart fills the entire living room.

I never did find an apple cinnamon tart to melt last night - my fall scent supply is very low! I think I'll start the day with 'Vanilla Apples' from Can-do. It's not cinnamon-apple, but it's still delicious!

Good morning, friends. I switched out the melts this morning, first thing.

Party Girl - Candledippers

Shared Paradise - CYS

Good Morning all! :)

Starting the day with Clementine Daisy from LSC upstairs...

Once the downstairs melters get going I'll have to figure out what's going in...

:)

This morning is Scentsy Vanilla Cream. Oh, how I love this one. :wub: I 'm glad I dug it out.

Good morning...13.gif

This morning's melt is Lemon Summer Cake from Carol...a very sweet and yummy lemon scent. [smilie=th_yay]

Maggie, glad you enjoyed the movie...it was interesting for sure. I never read any of the books, but have enjoyed the movies very much.

Maurie, I am with you and loving the smaller 4 oz. bags of tarts that Carol is offering now. I can order a greater variety of scents and not get bored with any of them!!! Win-Win!!!! thenx.gif

sweet&spicy, now I am REALLY looking forward to melting Sour Cream Spice Cake...got a small bag of those in my order a couple of days ago. Thanks for the rave!!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Not sure what we are doing today...it's overcast, drizzly and humid out. Need another cup of coffee...

[smilie=superman] Have a great day!

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Sour Cream Spice Cake...yum, yum, yummy!

Prarie Kitchen...just started but so far so good.

Slatkin Candle:

Woodland Berry...eh, it looks better than it smells.

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Sour Cream Spice Cake...yum, yum, yummy!

Prarie Kitchen...just started but so far so good.

Slatkin Candle:

Woodland Berry...eh, it looks better than it smells.

Sour Cream Spice Cake? I'm writing that one down. Gotta get me some.

I just put on 'Apple Dumpling' from BRH in the kitchen. Good, but I don't get any bakery notes from this one. So far it smells like apples and pineapple. We'll see how it goes in a little while!

Good Morning!

I'm melting Honey Do from Scentsy. Smells nice, but it's not quite what I'm in the mood for so I'm going to go rummage through my stash.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Added:

Blackberry Bread & Blackberry Croissants (s&s) from my lovely winnings... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ..lovin' the blackberry! TY!!!:)

Buttery Blueberry Cake from FM...also [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Friday!