The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Good evening, everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

Storms blew through, and now it's muggy - I thought they were supposed to get rid of humidity? :lol: Heading down to my Dad's in the morning, and we'll hit the beach. Supposed to be a gorgeous day - looking forward to it!

Tonite's smellies:

CFTKR Honey Patchouli in the living room. Huge fave no matter who I buy it from!

Pink Flower Scents Mysore Sandalwood/Sandalwood Incense in the bathroom - combining two 1/2 tarts to make more space in my stash :lol:

Ecco Lights Pink Undies in the bedroom

Have a great night, everyone! [smilie=th_yay]

Sounds like I need to try some Honey Patchouli!

Sure do, Debra! [smilie=yes] It's not patchy/earthy at all - has more of a sweet/clean bent to it, believe it or not! Crosscreek and CFTKR's are identical. I have it in a linen spray from Crosscreek as well. It's so nice!

Good Morning!

Starting the day kind of early for me. I can't sleep much these days. I wake up every 2 hours. This menopause stuff is horrible.

Overnight melt was Bella's Peaches & Sweet Berries.

Aria, The Hot Maple Toddy from Candleberry Candle Co is a very strong Maple and Butter combo but I also get strong rum scent. It's not like your typical maple and pancake scent. It does remind me of crossroads Mapple Butter but not as sweet. I'm terrible ab describing scents but maybe Becky can help us out.

As I mentioned earlier I was able to get from the little shop near me the "cakes" I think I paid $6.99 for it. I love when I can smell before buying.

I tried the cake shaped tarts from Candleberry. I have Carolina Sugar Cane Mist and Kentucky Bourbon. They both are really nice scents but the throw is probably medium in my house. I don't think I will order again. I haven't been melting the last few days. My friend's Dh passed away. DS has been having very painful neuralgia or what ever in his jaw and ears and tons of other things. I do think a DGF and her daughter will be visiting me this week on their way back home to Canada. This makes me very happy!!I will be starting the day with Luna Bleu Patchouli Dreams. This is a new scent from here for me..I will report in later on it. Aria, I love your avatar. Is this from your home? Well need to get gong thinking of you all.

Katz-Sorry for all you are going through. Hope your DS feels better. I hate when our children are not feeling well.

Doing a bit of fallish melting here and loving it.

Melting-

Bella's Cinnamon Frosting

CFTKR Ultimate Cheesecake

CFTKR Cinnamon Zucchini Bread

Burning-

YC Spice Cake

AMS Blueberry Cinnamon Buns (a freebie from Christy)

I just went to Ebay, and they have the Candleberry cake melts and they have some large jars, i think for 23.99, with free ship....that's a good deal!!

Thanks becky! I did go and browse ebay...saw the free ship, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Aria, The Hot Maple Toddy from Candleberry Candle Co is a very strong Maple and Butter combo but I also get strong rum scent. It's not like your typical maple and pancake scent. It does remind me of crossroads Mapple Butter but not as sweet. I'm terrible ab describing scents but maybe Becky can help us out.

As I mentioned earlier I was able to get from the little shop near me the "cakes" I think I paid $6.99 for it. I love when I can smell before buying.

twinsmom, thanks so much for the scent description...that helped a lot! I don't think I would like the Hot Maple Toddy since maple scents are usually too strong for me. Not sure I would like the rum in it either. Like you, I sure wish I could smell before buying.

I tried the cake shaped tarts from Candleberry. I have Carolina Sugar Cane Mist and Kentucky Bourbon. They both are really nice scents but the throw is probably medium in my house. I don't think I will order again. I haven't been melting the last few days. My friend's Dh passed away. DS has been having very painful neuralgia or what ever in his jaw and ears and tons of other things. I do think a DGF and her daughter will be visiting me this week on their way back home to Canada. This makes me very happy!!I will be starting the day with Luna Bleu Patchouli Dreams. This is a new scent from here for me..I will report in later on it. Aria, I love your avatar. Is this from your home? Well need to get gong thinking of you all.

katz, thanks for responding about Candleberry. Sorry to hear about your friends DH and your DS...hope he feels better soon. Enjoy your visit with old friends....that is Cleome...aren't they beautiful?

Morning melt is a continuation of yesterday's Trish's Sweet Cake Zucchini....yum.

I've got to get moving here....hope you all have a great day and Happy Melting!

Michele~ Feel better! :) Hope you can catch some Z's at some point!

Katz~ I'm so sorry to hear of your friends DH and your poor DS! <<HUGS>> all around! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Aria~ DO you have a link for the candleberry tarts on ebay? I can't find many at all. :(

Still have FP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread going...<3 Have a good one. :)

Hi candle buddies.

Melting LSC Blueberry Muffin and Can-Do Rocky Mountain High. Burning CBV Neptune's Oasis.

DH comes home from his trip today! I'm excited!

Good morning!

Iloveyummysmells - This is a fairly new scent from YC. It's from their Spoonful of Sugar line, which is limited edition. I'm not sure if this candle is still available but you may want to take a look online. There were a couple of others in this line - Sugared Apple, Sugared Petals, Warm Sugar, etc. Sugared Apple and Brown Sugar & Cinnamon were the two most popular ones.

CFTKR Tarts:

Pistachio Almond - woweee...strong and delicious!

Christmas Time - finishing this up so I can move on to...

Strawberry Rhubarb - this one smells amazing cold!!!

YC Candles:

Brown Sugar & Cinnamon

Apple Pumpkin

Maple Pancakes

maggie, you probably found the same sellers I found for the cake tarts. The free shipping was offered by a seller for the large jars, but not in any scents I wanted to try. The other seller was charging crazy high shipping for the tarts and the jars....like $13+ for a small jar.:shock: Didn't understand that since they are in Ohio and I am in Michigan....the search goes on.... :lol:

Hey everyone!! Ah the heat is subsiding a little, it is very, very nice out today.

Last nights melt was YC Fluffy Towels, good and strong, loved it!!

Ilovemysmells, when I read back on the post, you were wondering about Country Chunkie and Southern Star Scents, they were partners back in the day, thats probably why the websites are so similar.

Mpfand, I sooo miss Blue Gecko!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Dark and dreary here today, thundering and raining

rainy_cloud_3.gif

I finally got caught up with the melters, so here goes:

Cotton Bouquet from Nene's in my bathroom (I originally started it in my bedroom, but not much of a throw, so I moved it on, but not much of a throw in there either. I often find this with "cotton" scents, anyone else?)

Juicy Couture from Perfect Scents in my room now, I'm giving the messy little buggers a go today, they may not be so purdy, but at least it looks like they're throwing.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Midnite Pomegranite, also from Perfect Scents in the living room and also in the family room

Zen from Scensationals is in one kids' bathroom and

Bergamot & Tarragon from K's Kreations is in the other

I really should light up some candles since it's so dark . . . .

maybe some votives for ambiance since it already smells SO GOOD in here!

[smilie=th_e13]

Candlelove, hopefully you'll be able to get some much needed ZZZZ's really soon. [smilie=thzzz003] What you're going through is so not fun!

Katz, I'm so sorry about your friend's DH and your DS's neuralgia. Fingers crossed that your DS gets to feeling better. Have fun during your DGF's visit! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Christy, welcome home to your DH! [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Aria, I love Cleome too! Such an impressive, unique looking flower! [smilie=th_hema1]

The sweetest little hummingbird hovered about 6" from my face this morning when I was out watering. What a charming way to start the day! I wonder if she was the same one I fought so hard to rescue from my garage some time ago. Maybe she was stopping by to say hello. :thwetkissf:

I'm melting FP Blackberry Spell and it's [smilie=th_cc15] in every way!

Gail

I have to say that Trish's Sweet Cake Zucchini is probably my fave zucchini scent ever...it is so good and our house smells wonderful.

Gail, I'll bet that was the same hummingbird you rescued...they always come back to the same place! It's such a treat to see one in the garden! Cleome are one of my favorite flowers....I have two areas in the garden where I grow them. They are an amazing, unusual flower!

Got a box from Carol today!!!! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

I have to say that Trish's Sweet Cake Zucchini is probably my fave zucchini scent ever...it is so good and our house smells wonderful.

Gail, I'll bet that was the same hummingbird you rescued...they always come back to the same place! It's such a treat to see one in the garden! Cleome are one of my favorite flowers....I have two areas in the garden where I grow them. They are an amazing, unusual flower!

Got a box from Carol today!!!! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

I absolutely LOVE all of Carol's Zucchini Blends...they are all wonderful...i received my Carol's box today too :)

Good morning!

Iloveyummysmells - This is a fairly new scent from YC. It's from their Spoonful of Sugar line, which is limited edition. I'm not sure if this candle is still available but you may want to take a look online. There were a couple of others in this line - Sugared Apple, Sugared Petals, Warm Sugar, etc. Sugared Apple and Brown Sugar & Cinnamon were the two most popular ones.

CFTKR Tarts:

Pistachio Almond - woweee...strong and delicious!

Christmas Time - finishing this up so I can move on to...

Strawberry Rhubarb - this one smells amazing cold!!!

YC Candles:

Brown Sugar & Cinnamon

Apple Pumpkin

Maple Pancakes

Gotcha,I didn't even do any damage during their last sale. I figured I have so many here that I need to use up first.They used to have a brown sugar one back a few years.I wonder if it made a come back into another line. Do you remember that one?

Hey everyone!! Ah the heat is subsiding a little, it is very, very nice out today.

Last nights melt was YC Fluffy Towels, good and strong, loved it!!

Ilovemysmells, when I read back on the post, you were wondering about Country Chunkie and Southern Star Scents, they were partners back in the day, thats probably why the websites are so similar.

Mpfand, I sooo miss Blue Gecko!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No wonder why they looked the same.Thank you for letting me know. Do they last about the same as SSS scens?

Ah Blue Gecko,I surely loved that place too!

This morning were burning YC country lemonade and melting SSS monkey farts.

Gail~ Your hummingbird story is so lovely! What a beautiful thing to see first thing in the morning! :)

Aria~ Totally agree with the Trish's ZB...AMAZING...as are pretty much all of her zucchini blends... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting:

Upstairs Grapefruit Mangosteen from Nene

Downstairs Banana Berry Zucchini Bread from WAHM ;)

Off the see the Harry Potter movie with the twins now that it should be a little less crowded. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Gail~ Your hummingbird story is so lovely! What a beautiful thing to see first thing in the morning! :)

Aria~ Totally agree with the Trish's ZB...AMAZING...as are pretty much all of her zucchini blends... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting:

Upstairs Grapefruit Mangosteen from Nene

Downstairs Banana Berry Zucchini Bread from WAHM ;)

Off the see the Harry Potter movie with the twins now that it should be a little less crowded. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

who makes Trish's ZB?

Dug out some old ScentSationals clamshells that I bought at HobbyLobby. Pumpkin Harvest is what I chose for this afternoon and evening's scent. I kind of have a thing for pumpkin scents. ^_^ They seem to be having a hard time melting. That's probably why I didn't but more of that brand....