The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Just threw in Aphrodisiac from LSC

The picture on the label is a martini-looking drink, but it's actually a Spa/Clean scent.

Just what I need to counteract the garlic I smell in my house (and taste in my mouth) LOL

Sounds like your tart is a little confused, Laurie! ^_^

We woke up about an hour before the alarm went off to a big ol' thunderstorm. No rain - just whopping thunder.

So, tonight I went with Evening Air by YC. It just seemed like a good match.

Ok, first all I'm gonna say is... th_december2201661-1.gif

Today I had:

Fruit Loop pie from WAHM's Scented Wax, (really good, great throw) Watermelon Cookie Crumble (yummy) from TCC, and Watermelon Cupcake (decent, milder throw) from BRH.

I hope everyone had a good Monday. th_offtobed.gif

Tonight were burning something really neat. I've never tried one of these candles before. So when I saw a brand new one at the thrift store for a 1.99 I had to get it. Its a vanilla bean wood wick type candle made by ganz. I love the sound of this thing. Now it doesn't sound like wood when you touch it,more of a porcellian(sp) sound. I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] candle.

Good Morning!

My YC Sun & Sand is finally finished. I loved this one! Great throw and scent. YC Pineapple Cilantro going now. This smells like a winner. Just lit it up and it is throwing like crazy!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

443081fwtx95sy3b.gif Good Morning!

Starting out the day with Carol's Country Kitchen...very cinnamon-y!

Gail & Maggie, saw my hummingbird moth friend again last night! I am completely fascinated with this little guy and how close I can get to him! Not afraid of me at all. My kitty Tiger was also watching...from inside the house... :laugh:

It is gorgeous here this morning...sunny, no humidity and the breeze is a-blowin'! :toppoints:

Wondering if anyone here has ever tried Candleberry Candles??? [smilie=th_235F35F32] I have wanted to try these candles for ages, but they are not sold anywhere near me. I would have to take the plunge and order without sniffing first!

Have a great day everyone! bf-palmsmiley.gif

Gail & Maggie, saw my hummingbird moth friend again last night! I am completely fascinated with this little guy and how close I can get to him! Not afraid of me at all. My kitty Tiger was also watching...from inside the house... :laugh:

It is gorgeous here this morning...sunny, no humidity and the breeze is a-blowin'! :toppoints:

Wondering if anyone here has ever tried Candleberry Candles??? [smilie=th_235F35F32] I have wanted to try these candles for ages, but they are not sold anywhere near me. I would have to take the plunge and order without sniffing first!

I have tried a few of the scents of Candleberry Candles...i think i have bought a few on Ebay, and have tried their melts. I really liked them. They have some great scents!!

Aria, I have tried Candleberry Candles and they are great. They burn very well and the throw is great. My favorite scent if Hot Maple Toddy. It's a great cozy scent, I love it in the fall and winter.

One of the gift shops where I used to live sold these so I could go in and smell before buying. It's been a while since I bought one but I think the price is about the same as Yankee Candle.

Aria..that company looks great! :) Nice sounding scents...but I think I remember that you have to buy 2 of the tarts at once?!? Becky's idea of ebay sounds like a great one...gonna go take a peek around.

This morning downstairs:

Rootbeer Float

Fizzy Cola

Hot Buttered Rum...all from K's...thought the kids would love it...no one noticed. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Upstairs:

Blue Moon by Shorties

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Banana Cheesecake

Christmas Time

Buttery Gingerbread

YC Candles:

Apple Pumpkin

Brown Sugar & Cinnamon

It's very dark and overcast here today. It's put me in "fall-ish" mood so I decided to try one of the new scents I picked up yesterday at B&BW-Apple Crumble. Cold sniff is fabulous; can't wait 'til it's fully melted!

Melting YC Cottage Breeze today. DH has been gone on business since first thing in the morning on Saturday, and he gets back tomorrow evening. So today is the last full day before he comes home!!

It's very dark and overcast here today. It's put me in "fall-ish" mood so I decided to try one of the new scents I picked up yesterday at B&BW-Apple Crumble. Cold sniff is fabulous; can't wait 'til it's fully melted!

I love dark and overcast days. Enjoy your Autumn-y day.

I'm melting:

LOL - Cabernet Crush

Tara's Candle Cottage - Blooming Tulips

Burning:

YC - Lemon Lavender jar

Woodwick - Tuberose jar

I'm trying to clean up the house. It's an endless battle while the kids are out of school. We need a chore chart. Only two weeks until school starts up again.

Went looking at the moth online,those are pretty cool looking,never knew they exsisted before. Just to think God made another neato looking thing for us to marvel at.

I tried them,not super impressed,plus no sniffing before purchasing.

Aria..that company looks great! :) Nice sounding scents...but I think I remember that you have to buy 2 of the tarts at once?!? Becky's idea of ebay sounds like a great one...gonna go take a peek around.

This morning downstairs:

Rootbeer Float

Fizzy Cola

Hot Buttered Rum...all from K's...thought the kids would love it...no one noticed. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Upstairs:

Blue Moon by Shorties

Yep you have to buy their tarts in groups of 2 and its like 14 dollars for alot of one scent incase you didn't like them. I would rather try their tarts versus the candles. But buying in their quanity is not in my wax budget.

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Banana Cheesecake

Christmas Time

Buttery Gingerbread

YC Candles:

Apple Pumpkin

Brown Sugar & Cinnamon

Brown sugar & cinnamon by yc is that an older fragrance? or an outlet find that I am super jealous that you found.?

Were melting CCCC santa baby,and burning mrs claus kitchen by gcc.

Thanks becky, twinsmom, Maggie and ilove....really appreciate the input on Candleberry! [smilie=th_aa21] I don't understand why you have to purchase two of the simmering cake tarts in the same scent. Maybe they make them in batches of two?? I don't mind purchasing two in DIFFERENT scents to try, but not two of the same if I haven't even tried the scent. $15+ is a lot of money to invest in tarts when you're not sure you even like the scent. I am thinking of just ordering one large jar or two of the 10 oz jars. Oh yeah, gonna go check ebay too...thanks Becky.

twinsmom, Hot Maple Toddy seems to be their bestselling scent, but I am not a fan of maple scents. Is that one really maple-y??

I just started a tart a little while ago...Trisha's Sweet Cake Zucchini ~ CFTKR

Aria, I have tried Candleberry Candles and they are great. They burn very well and the throw is great. My favorite scent if Hot Maple Toddy. It's a great cozy scent, I love it in the fall and winter.

One of the gift shops where I used to live sold these so I could go in and smell before buying. It's been a while since I bought one but I think the price is about the same as Yankee Candle.

The Hot Maple Toddy is my fav too...it's wonderful :)

Thanks becky, twinsmom, Maggie and ilove....really appreciate the input on Candleberry! [smilie=th_aa21] I don't understand why you have to purchase two of the simmering cake tarts in the same scent. Maybe they make them in batches of two?? I don't mind purchasing two in DIFFERENT scents to try, but not two of the same if I haven't even tried the scent. $15+ is a lot of money to invest in tarts when you're not sure you even like the scent. I am thinking of just ordering one large jar or two of the 10 oz jars. Oh yeah, gonna go check ebay too...thanks Becky.

twinsmom, Hot Maple Toddy seems to be their bestselling scent, but I am not a fan of maple scents. Is that one really maple-y??

I just started a tart a little while ago...Trisha's Sweet Cake Zucchini ~ CFTKR

You can definately buy the simmering cake tarts on Ebay...there is a seller that sells them, i have bought from her several times!

I just went to Ebay, and they have the Candleberry cake melts and they have some large jars, i think for 23.99, with free ship....that's a good deal!!

Just put on CFTKR's Ultimate Cheesecake. The cold sniff smells mostly of spice to me and I don't usually equate that w/cheesecake. [smilie=th_pardon] But my sis already melted one and she raved, so in the melter it's going.

Just put on CFTKR's Ultimate Cheesecake. The cold sniff smells mostly of spice to me and I don't usually equate that w/cheesecake. [smilie=th_pardon] But my sis already melted one and she raved, so in the melter it's going.

Interesting. Report back if it morphs.