The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Laurie, I live in Mississippi. The bill was double what was expected and what irks me is I can't get a straight-forward explanation for the charges. Talk about modern day piracy. Geesh.

Not much melting today. I have on Lemon Biscotti Pie from OMG Candles and it is yum, yum good! Great throw. I've had these a while. Since she first made the name change.

Wishing all a good night.

Good Grief, Cyn! Who has tapped into your power line, LOL!? (We had a neighbor that did that to the neighbor on their other side...)

Tonight I had a mystery bag so I decided to melt them in all the melters. I do believe it is Pumpkin and Brown Sugar...a wee bit off season. Still cold and rainy out here so I can handle that scent right now!

Melting Pumpkin Pie from Osage Candle Co...one of my favorites from their @ work this morning...wishing for Fall :)))

Laurie, I live in Mississippi. The bill was double what was expected and what irks me is I can't get a straight-forward explanation for the charges. Talk about modern day piracy. Geesh.

Not much melting today. I have on Lemon Biscotti Pie from OMG Candles and it is yum, yum good! Great throw. I've had these a while. Since she first made the name change.

Wishing all a good night.

I can't even imagine having bills like that....I am an apartment dweller...my last bill was only 82.00 for the month....and it's been SMOKING hot here in the Midwest!

Hi friends,

Super busy around here but trying to keep up with the boards as well as getting some melting in. It's a remelt of the lovely CCCC Sangria Steeped Berries this morning.

Have a good day!

Gail

Good morning!

YC Facebook posted a picture today of one of our member's tart burner pictures from a year or two ago. I think it's Silly's picture (beehive tart burner). Way to go!

Count me in as another member of the scared to see her electricity bill this month club. Today it is supposed to be close to 100. My central air is having a hard time keeping up with the heat in the afternoon when the sun is beating down of our roof. The fertilizer company fertilized our grass 2 days ago so no kiddie pool for DD. I am so bummbed. I hate this fertilizer stuff.

CFTKR Tarts:

Vanilla Shake

Licorice

Sundae Indulgance

Slatkin Candle:

Summer Berries

YC Candles:

Juicy Watermelon

Granny Smith

This afternoon it is Yankee Hometown Days and BBW's Autumn Apple. Another 100+ day here in MO.

I LOVE BBW's Autumn Apple :) Is Hometown Days new? I had a coupon the other day for Yankee, and bought the new Kitchen Spice. It's wonderful, great Fall scent!!

H

Blazin' hot again today in WI- heat index of 103 degrees. Melting a BHG clamshell in Wild Thing upstairs- smells great!

Downstairs I just started up a large jar from YC in Spa Fresh.

Have a good afternoon

Moved Sinfully Hot down the hallway, that was a fun scent (if it wasn't for DS I proably would have NOT picked that name of a scent in this weather - lol)

DS wanted a tart in his room, he asked me if I had another cinammon one and it just so happens I had Mike & Ikes Hot Tamales (a favorite candy!) by Cozy Cottage, so he's got that goin' on in his room.

I put Tiny Bubbles by Cozy Cottage in the living room - it's a hard one to describe, it smells like fruity champagne I think.

That's all the changes for the moment, probably re-up my bedroom and bathroom later this evening.

Keep it Cool, Candlefriends!

Hey ;)

Too hot to even breathe outside...I'm staying in the A/C...

Glazed Strusel wasn't doing much so I added CFTKR Sweet Cake Zucchini to it and [smilie=cloud_9]

Stay cool... [smilie=th_dd5]

thlemondrink.gif Good Afternoon friends...it's almost 100 degrees here...WOW! The boys and I were outside...I was filling water balloons for them to clobber each other with! It felt really hot in the shade, but not very humid which was good. Plus there was a decent breeze.

I have one tart melting...Nene's Cucumber & Aloe...really nice.

We just got central air installed a few weeks ago...just in time! I am interested to see what our electric bill will be. During the day, I keep the temp set at 80 which is just fine for us.

Have a great and cool afternoon! weathermanf2.gif

My electric bill was over $400 this month. I am not even here all the time.

I alternate between here and the beach. The air conditioning and the pool filter are constantly running and when I go to the beach house I raise the temperature to 80 degrees here. This heat wave is going to kill me with the next bill.

Melted a few good ones today. Had Can Do Sea Shells, CFTKR Flip Flops, CCS Orange Chiffon Cake and CCS Strawberry Shortcake. It reached 103 Degrees here today!

Stay cool everyone!!

Hey ;)

Too hot to even breathe outside...I'm staying in the A/C...

Glazed Strusel wasn't doing much so I added CFTKR Sweet Cake Zucchini to it and [smilie=cloud_9]

Stay cool... [smilie=th_dd5]

I agree! It's like being snowed in, but with extreme heat instead of extreme cold. We're housebound this week.

thlemondrink.gif Good Afternoon friends...it's almost 100 degrees here...WOW! The boys and I were outside...I was filling water balloons for them to clobber each other with! It felt really hot in the shade, but not very humid which was good. Plus there was a decent breeze.

I have one tart melting...Nene's Cucumber & Aloe...really nice.

We just got central air installed a few weeks ago...just in time! I am interested to see what our electric bill will be. During the day, I keep the temp set at 80 which is just fine for us.

Have a great and cool afternoon! weathermanf2.gif

Water balloons? How fun! Wow, you really did get A/C just in time. There were heat warnings all across the country on the news tonight. Not even the nights are cool right now.

My electric bill was over $400 this month. I am not even here all the time.

Ouch! That's hard to take, Michele. You'd think having the thermostat turned up while you're away would help more. Yikes. Every little bit of savings is better than not. I like your scent lineup tonight.

I had a CYS Butterscotch melt started but I could tell right away DH wasn't going to like it so I pulled 3/4 of it out and added Nene's - Apple Crumb Cake. I must say, the two are playing well together.

In the bedroom I have LOL - Cinnamon Frosting mm mmm

H

Blazin' hot again today in WI- heat index of 103 degrees. Melting a BHG clamshell in Wild Thing upstairs- smells great!

Downstairs I just started up a large jar from YC in Spa Fresh.

Have a good afternoon

This heat is CRAZY~~our regular temp today was 103...heat index 115.....COME ON FALL :))

Tonight we're enjoying Slatkin Sparkling Mojito and I also have a YC Pink Sands tealight burning. Loving the candlelight tonight and so thankful for A/C.

Hi all. Stifling hot/humid here today too. Heat index 114-115. DH and I went to get some groceries around 9 PM when it was nice and dark and late, and going outside was still a punch in the gut. Our glasses actually FOGGED UP. As we approached the grocery store, one of the employees came out, partially doubled over and went, "BLLEECCHHH!!" and we commiserated over how gross it was.

Anyway, I'm melting CYS Find Your Wings (a pretty floral). This afternoon I enjoyed burning a tealight in my new Glassybaby.

[smilie=th_LOVE]

The Heat Dome keeps spreading the love, huh? :lol: We "only" got to 91 today, and the heat index was 97. We had a 30mph wind, so at least the air wasn't stagnant - only crept out for a minute before work to get the mail and take the trash out. Tomorrow is the bad one though - 100 w/a 115 heat index - zero wind. The humidity has defintely cranked up tonite. My poor AC was working so hard today with the sun beating down on the roof - poor baby couldn't get the room temp below 76, but it was still WAY nicer than being outside!

Tonite's melts:

Crosscreek Rock Star in the living room

Soy Breeze Moonlight Path in the bathroom

Soy Breeze Honey Vanilla Love Dust in the bedroom

Only a few more days of this - I hope we all make it ok :wacko:

Oh dear...hot, humid and thick out again...and it's only 9am... [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Melting:

Pina Colada Cookies from Tara's [smilie=th_thumbs20up] and [smilie=thank_you] !

Pink Nana from Oh Soy Sweet

Burning:

Jelly Donut from YC

Jamaica Me Crazy (64ozer) from US Candles

Blue Hawaiian Beach Candle from K's.