The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

My Jelly Donut brittle isn't doing much...next time I'll use double.

So in goes all CCCC:

Spooky Sweets

Sweet Stuff

Cobweb Cupcake

And YC Jelly Donut candle burning

Upstairs:

Lavender Fluff from Mookie Doodle

Whew! I'm back! Have you ever been on vacation for so long that you started to WANT to go home? I enjoyed every second of our trip, but I'm really glad to be home.

During my trip, we were too busy to burn much. I did burn through two of the Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' candles over the course of a few weeks, but most nights it was just open windows to smell mountain air or ocean breezes (depending on which part of the trip we were on.) Last night's melts were Haley's 'Hansel and Gretal's House' and 'Extra Spicy Spice Cookie'. I'm glad to be home and cranking up the melters again!

My Jelly Donut brittle isn't doing much...next time I'll use double.

So in goes all CCCC:

Spooky Sweets

Sweet Stuff

Cobweb Cupcake

And YC Jelly Donut candle burning

Upstairs:

Lavender Fluff from Mookie Doodle

I love YC Jelly Donut!!!!!

Good choices going with CCCC. I've got an order arriving today from her,can't wait.

I had Mookie Doodle on a list to try from a long time ago. Did they ever re-open? Also what brand is the brittle?

Were melting Christmas scents today.Yep Christmas in July.lol

[smilie=th_hello] Melting CFTKR Perfect Peach and burning a Gold Canyon Cherry Pie candle..this is yum!

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Good choices going with CCCC. I've got an order arriving today from her,can't wait.

Lucky You!!! Her stuff is TDF!!!

I had Mookie Doodle on a list to try from a long time ago. Did they ever re-open?

I don't know...I just emailed her...we'll see...I miss some of her scents!

Also what brand is the brittle?

The brittle is Sugar & Spice...usually very potent...could be the scent or mayber I just need to put more in the warmer!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Jedda, welcome home!

In honor of my now sparkling clean house, I'm melting Can-Do's Cool Citrus Basil. I love this one anyway, but when the house is spiffied up, tarts and candles seem to smell even better. [smilie=th_hema1] Anybody else feel this way too?

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!

Gail

Last night I started Cherry Blossom - Haley's Heavenly Scents, but it was along the same lines as P.S. I Luv U! from Tara's that it replaced, so I finally opted for something completely different and mixed those 2 together in the hallway.

Just fired up Spa Day from LSC in the living room.

In my room, Dr. FeelGood (Soy Breeze) was good but didn't have the staying power, so he's been ousted by YuZu, also from Soy Breeze in my room.

When I checked on the melter in my bathroom (which has Green Apple from BHG), I noticed the melter light was not lit, the wax had gone cold. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS! It has a very touchy switch (the kind that you turn and click, the square box thingie cut into the cord), and it's become very temperamental. If you don't get it just right, it doesn't make the connection. Anyone else have problems with these switches?

Hope all are having a good day.

Time to start thinking about what's for dinner, but gonna enjoy a little Spa Day before the cooking smells overwhelm it. lol

In honor of my now sparkling clean house, I'm melting Can-Do's Cool Citrus Basil. I love this one anyway, but when the house is spiffied up, tarts and candles seem to smell even better. [smilie=th_hema1] Anybody else feel this way too?

Gail

Absolutely, Gail! My favorite time to change scents in the melters is after I've cleaned. There's nothing better than sitting down to relax with a clean house and a favorite scent melting. ^_^

My scents for today are Watermelon Patch from Scentsy and Sugared Melon Kiwi from Better Home & Gardens.

Lucky You!!! Her stuff is TDF!!!

I don't know...I just emailed her...we'll see...I miss some of her scents!

The brittle is Sugar & Spice...usually very potent...could be the scent or mayber I just need to put more in the warmer!

That is very suprising for Sugar and Spice. I have a jelly doughnut tart of hers and it smells yummy.I hope it throws as good as YC jelly doughnut.

Please let us know what happens with MookieDoodle.

Afternoons melts and burns:

YC spiced pumpkin trying to use up the jar.

CCCC vanilla pinecones,cinnamon pinecones and christmas kitchen.

Jules - safe travels on your way back home. [smilie=th_snoopy] You took the kitty with you? I bet that made for some interesting moments. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Jedda - hope your vacay was fun....good to C U back! [smilie=The_Hi]

I'm melting CCCC's Scones & Cinnamon Butter. Mmm...mmmm...good! [smilie=th_00000020]

It's finally raining - awesome! The temp dumped 15 degrees in a few hours - even more awesome :lol: We didn't get any storms, though southeastern Mass. got nailed.

Tonite's smellies:

CFTKR Kazi Kazi in the living room. I haven't had tarts in the Lush Karma dupe in a long time, so it was a no-brainer. I know many don't like this scent, but I sure do.

Crosscreek Red Currant and Thyme in the bathroom

Orchis Lake Havana Nights in the bedroom.

Smelling good up in here! Have a great night, all :wub:

Melting CFTKR ~Nectarine and Honey in the BR~ don't really smell any nectarine, more like furniture polish?

In the LR~melting LSC~ Tropical Breeze~ A nice clean, ocean scent.

Have a great night all!

I am heading out of town for a couple day and so I spent the afternoon cleaning and preparing scents for the pet sitter! Please tell me I am not the only one that does that!?

Tonight has been Vanilla Oak from Cheryl.

Last night I put on S&S Jelly Donut again...this time I added a lot more to the melters and I can smell it! [smilie=th_00000020] It's still going.

Have a good one! :)

Good morning everyone-

It's a beautiful morning out there, so I am hoping to get the bulldog out for a quick walk before the official roasting begins today! It is supposed to be over a hundred degrees all week...

Nothing started new this morning so melts are overnighters-

Olde England-Dreamsicle

LOL-Un Bois Vanille

Hope you all have a great day.

Hello everyone, it is good to be back!!!! Haven't been posting in so long, with school ending, and my daughters 16th birthday (we took her and two friends on a cruise), and her starting her first job we have been CRAZY BUSY!!! I missed you guys!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer, the weather has been beautiful here and I'm looking forward to whats left of it, before school starts.

I see a couple of new posters here, looking forward to getting to know you.

Last nights melt was Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Can-Do, love, love, love it!! I can only melt it when the hubby and DD aren't around, they only like the flowery, fruity, clean scents.

LLVV, glad to see you, you must be soooo proud of the girlie graduating to 1st grade!

So my Soy Breeze YuZu didn't have any more staying power than Dr. Feelgood before it. I threw it in with LSC's Spa Day from yesterday.

[smilie=th_thWTF]

I've usually had good luck with Soy Breeze, especially in my room, which is closed and easy to scent. No idea what's up with that, so I'm switching to something from Nene's - Purely Pear.

Wanna hear something cute? My DS (10) asked me last night if I could pick out a different tart for his room cause he can't smell it anymore. Actually, I don't have the warmer on when he's in the room usually, it's just the little plate warmer with a cup on it. I've had Merlin's Forest from CFTKR on there for a LONG TIME - more than a month, and I just warm it every now and then and then shut it off, I was doing that while he was at school. I can still smell it. But since I wanna start him off in a tart-loving direction, I'm gonna let him pick out a new one. Never hurts to cultivate another wax-ally, especially when mailman stalking/hiding the stash/package time rolls around.

[smilie=th_smilies-1]

I threw in a clam cube of Under the Boardwalk from Things That Make Scents in my bathroom this morning (also an easy to scent room) and didn't get much. Hmmm . . . first time melting anything from them - the cold throw was weak as well. I threw in another cube and we'll see - maybe they need more cure time?

[smilie=th_fear8]

My hallway, however, still smells REALLY nice, with a mix of Cherry Blossom from Haley's with P.S. I Luv U! from Tara's. I swoon every time I walk by.

:D

BHG's Green Apple still humming along in the kids' bath, as is K's Creation (some kind of ) Chai in the other kids' bathroom.

And that's the report from my wild world of wax this morning.

[smilie=th_foolish1]

[DS picked WindChimes from Can-Do, he's got good taste! lol]

Good morning!

I thought summer was a time to rest? DD has been keeping my schedule crazier than ever.

Silly...So good to see you posting! I was wondering where you were. I hope Little Silly's sweet 16 was magical for her! Yes, DD is very excited to be heading off to first grade. Full day school...oh my! I feel like I'm losing my BFF.

CFTKR Tarts:

Berry Sugar Cookie

Cinnamon Bundt

Brown Sugar & Spice

Strawberry Flapkack

YC Candles:

Pomegranate Cider

Hazelnut Coffee

Tea & Honey

Grapevine & Oak

I started the day melting 'Guava Berry' from Scentsationals, which was very good as usual.

I just put on Haley's 'Pink Insanity', and it is just starting to kick in. I love Janet's pink blends, and this one isn't disappointing!