The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Melting Carol's Glazed Sugar Cookies today

trep, apple crumble must be a new scent...are they out in the stores now?

Gail, wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary! LoveBirdFlower.gif

Dawn- Hope all went well with your presentation! :)

Gail~ Congrats to your newest graduates! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Debra...Orange baby asprin? Oh no... [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Today its~

Vanilla Frosted Grahams from Auntie Dis

Bunny Patch from CCCC

Hugs & Kisses from CCCC

Have a good one! :)

[smilie=th_hello]

and Good Morning CandleFriends!

I finally changed out CBV's Gain Island Fresh - Man O Man that thing would NOT quit! I could still smell it (put it on 4th of July) so I moved it to the hallway - LOVE IT! I see why so many think Victoria's got it goin in!!

[smilie=th_sign0162]

In it's place is Biolage (tart) from Tara's Candle Cottage - a big fave of mine

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

In my room I put OMG's Black Canyon Type and all I can say is OMG OMG OMG!

A definate new fave and throwing like crazy before it even finished melting!

[smilie=th_OMG]

Sour Green Apple from Missy's Tempting Tarts in the kids' bathroom - eh

and

Emerald Sea from Brown Bag Candles in my bathroom - I have my doubts about it being able to melt in there (lower temp warmer) we shall see. Brown Bag has been hit or miss for me - not horrible but probably not a re-order vendor.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Been wanting to try OMG for sometime now and just haven't done it.

I'm melting Summer Fresh from GourmetSoyOnline.com. I like this one. It is perfect for the office. I've only got 1/2 of it in the warmer and it is just the right strength. Probably would not get much out of it at home but perfect for here.

Lasting Scent is my favorite company at the moment. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning!

I'm drooling over YC's Amber Leaves Collection. I want it all! I love the metal look.

CFTKR Tarts:

Gourmet Chocolate Fudge

Caramel Pecan Twist

YC Candles:

Tea & Honey

Kitchen Spice

Been wanting to try OMG for sometime now and just haven't done it.

Me too!

Laurie, I also love Black Canyon...I tried one from Tuscadero's and it was amazing!

My CFTKR order has mistakenly been sent to Philly... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] ...I should have gotten it on Tuesday...looks like it's on it's way now...

Me too!

My CFTKR order has mistakenly been sent to Philly... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] ...I should have gotten it on Tuesday...looks like it's on it's way now...

I feel your pain!

Hope it gets there soon.

Something to look forward to!

(as if we don't have anything on its way to look forward to)

psshhhh

Dawn, Jenny's Song sounds lovely. I'm going to have to get that one! I hope the plan for your programs goes great! [smilie=th_31]

Maggie, that's horrid about your CFTKR order going astray. [smilie=th_c54] I hope it arrives on your doorstep before you even know it!

Maggie again, thanks re the congrats on the graduates. They did good and we had so much fun! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin And boy, they did cartwheels for those liver brownies! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Aria, thank you for the anniversary congrats!

Laurie, you're cracking me up about OMG! [smilie=th_coffeespew]

I'm melting CCCC Citrus Crush. I love the scent but the throw's lighter than I prefer.

Gail

Aria--Apple Crumble IS a new scent and so far is out in the little minis only. It is a wonderful scent. They also have Oatmeal Cookie and S'mores in the mini jars too. I had never tried these little jars but they burn great and put out a good throw. ( I am referring to the little 1.6 oz jars.)

This afternoon is Yankee Hometown Days and Christmas Cookie as well as Mainstays Apple and BBW's Salty Caramel and Apple Crumble. My house smells pretty good right now.

You guys always crack me up.. [smilie=th_bomb] ...too funny!

Changed things around a bit...

Apple Fritter from Nene in LR and K

Frosted Vanilla Grahams from AD in FR

White Clouds from Ten Digit upstairs

:)

Trep - Apple Crumble sounds delish! :wub: What did U think of the Oatmeal Cookie?

MaggieMae - hope U get your Carol pkg tomorrow. I got my C&S right away, but USPS still isn't showing any movement on it. :( Hope mine didn't go to Philly, too. :wacko:

I'm melting FP's Mountain Dew. Ahhh...refreshing! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Smells like the real deal!

My staple scent right now... Ultimate Bakery from Front porch.. in three tart warmers in my room :) Keep switching all day between this and Pink Chiffon Cake from OMG

I checked the shipping info for my CFTKR package and it looks like Philly is a sorting facility, so I'm guessing any packages there are right where they're supposed to be for their journey to your doorstep. Mine shows Philly as the first stop and now it's here and I'm assuming it will be in tomorrow's delivery.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight I'm melting CBV's Tiffany-D. I love this one, it's one of my favorites.

Oh... another thing to try with the CBV candles that aren't throwing like you think they should, is to burn it down about an inch. I've noticed that when they start out, I don't always notice the scent but a couple of burns in, there it is! I've done that with LOL candles too.

What's the description on Tiffany-D? What category is it in?

Sounds interesting!

I checked the shipping info for my CFTKR package and it looks like Philly is a sorting facility, so I'm guessing any packages there are right where they're supposed to be for their journey to your doorstep. Mine shows Philly as the first stop and now it's here and I'm assuming it will be in tomorrow's delivery.

That's so odd...mine have never gone to Philly before and they always took 2 days. Mine says that it left Philly yesterday and today:

Depart Sort Facility, July 06, 2011, 4:39 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Depart Sort Facility, July 05, 2011, 11:10 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Accepted at origin sort facility, July 05, 2011, 11:04 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

Processed through Sort Facility, July 05, 2011, 11:04 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

I wonder what's happening with that? [smilie=th_idontknow]

That's the second tart I melted from CBV and I loved it too! :)

EDIT: Laurie, it's under House Fragrances:

Tiffany-D ~ TiffanyD on YouTube inspried me to create this wonderful fragrance. Colored light blue like the infamous Tiffany boxes, a beautiful mix of Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, Cotton Candy with a splash of Vanilla.

Switched to all Carol tonight:

Trisha's Pink Cake...DELICIOUS!!!

Thanks trep! I have seen the little mini jars and they are adorable...now I have to try these new scents you mentioned! Oh Boy!!!

Maggie, I hope your package arrives soon... CFTKR goodies are the best! I am hoping to get my order early next week.

Tonight I melted Pink Sugar Cookies from Can-Do...also had a candle burning - YC Vanilla Oak

Tonite's melts:

Orchid Lake Black Canyon in the living room

Pink Flower Scents Pink Marshmallow Fluff in the bathroom

Ten Digit Creations Tuscan Patchouli in the bedroom

I had to stick something girlie to break up masculine scent-ville in my apartment, and Pink Marshmallow Fluff was the clear choice [smilie=yes]

Sweet--I haven't tried the Oatmeal Cookie yet but will later today--I have S'mores on at the moment but it hasn't been on long enough for me to tell how it will be. In addition I have on BBW Juicy Nectarine and YC Sweet Melon. Have a great day everyone.

For anyone interested those 1.6 oz mini candles at BBW are on sale 3/$5--they usually cost $3.50 each!

Good Morning!

trep, I am going to have to stop in my BBW and see if they have the new scents...they sound delish. Not that I want to EAT them or anything... [smilie=th_laughing]

I am enjoying Crosscreek's Zucchini Cinnamon Rolls on this lovely morning

Good Morning everyone!

Quick pop in before I run to work-

lots of bakery in here this morning-perfect for rainy days...

SH-Anginettes Butter Cookies(droolworthy)

Bean Pod-Cinnamon Bun

Scentsy-Hazlenut Latte

CFTKR-Carmalized Praline

Have a great day...

My CFTKR package arrived!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Thanks guys!!!

Of course, the Raspberry Coconut Zucchini Bread I have been wanting to try for months is in the melter..can't wait to sniff!

Very hot and humid today...I'll take it! :)