The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July 2011 Contest

Wowie zowie!! Thanks everybody. I'm with Nautilique... I didn't realize there were congratulations threads all over the place. Hee! I guess the excitement is too much to contain in one li'l ol' thread.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm very stoked about winning! Lots of new vendors to sample - yay!!!

Cyn, I just emailed my address. Thanks so much!

Our Grand Prize winner is...Nautilique. Congratulations!

Nautilique will receive -

Cozy Cottage Scents: 20 Scallop Melts (winner's choice of scents)

AND

Candles, Gifts & More, LLC: 10 pack of melts (one scent, winner's choice)

AND

Spotted Hog: 18oz triple layer candle in Blueberry Ice Cream, Vanilla Pound Cake, Almond Rum Cake. Topped with Vanilla Pound Cake with caramel chunks and blueberry tart embeds

AND

Coyer Candle Company: 8oz mason candle (winner's choice of scent) and an air freshener

AND

Northern Lites Candles (now WAHMs Scented Wax): Scent shots in Pink Hydrangea, Blue Raspberry Gum, Flannel Sheets, Frosted Sugar Cookies (one each)

Nautilique, please email your information to cyngreen at candlefind dot com.

Did you play but didn't win? Then post here in this thread stating "I want to win, too!" and you will be gifted a $10 gift certificate to Tara's Candle Cottage. You MUST post here by tomorrow evening 9PM CST to receive a consolation prize.

Thanks to everyone for playing and look for more fun contests soon!

[smilie=th_congratulations]

Way to go, Laurie!!! That Spotted Hog jar sounds really yummy. I've had the Vanilla Pound Cake in a tart and it's a good, strong one.

How cool that there are consolation prizes! Nice move, Candlefind! That's really thoughtful for those that didn't win.

Big CONGRATULATIONS, Laurie! You played and awesome game and deserve to win! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Enjoy everything to the MAX!

What a class act Candlefind is. Ditto re Tara's Candle Cottage for giving consolation prizes. Ditto to all the vendors who contributed awesome prizes. I'm blown away!

And I want to win too!

Congrats to all and [smilie=th_teks0311]!

Gail

Congratulations, Nautilique! I hope you enjoy your goodies! It was fun playing with you. :)

Thanks to Candlefind for the great contest and allowing me to participate (I had fun and learned some neat stuff in the process) and thanks to Tara's Candle Cottage for consolation prizes. Hehe, I want to win, too!

Just a quick clarification - Candlefind is donating the gift certificates to Tara's Candle Cottage. I just didn't want her to be bombarded with thank-you messages and wonder what the heck we were up to. :)

Thanks so much to Candlefind and its' mods for holding the contest, and to all the awesomely generous vendors who donated prizes! I played early on but then got sidetracked and forgot to continue. I have not yet had a chance to try Tara's Candle Cottage, and I am very grateful for the opportunity! Thanks so much!!

I want to win too!

Wow...wow...wow! Such fantastic goodies... [smilie=th_congratulations] Laurie! Big thanks to CF for being so generous with the fabulous waxie gifts! [smilie=th_aa21]

Tara's has been on my radar for a while, and yes...I want to win, too!

edited cuz I can't spell :)

Our Grand Prize winner is...Nautilique. Congratulations!

unreal.gif

QUICK - somebody wave a tart under my nose

whew - thanks!

[smilie=th_OMG]

I am speechless! And SWOONING!

WOWWIE WOW WOW!!!

A great big

THANK YOU!

[smilie=th_aa21]

I really had tons of fun playing the game, I was just telling Maggie how I'll miss it with no questions to hunt down.

The game was a BLAST and the prize(s) BEYOND generous.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

and then some!

[smilie=th_teks0311] [smilie=th_teks0311] [smilie=th_teks0311]

Is all I can think of to say!

Oh, and I

[smilie=th_aa18]

Everyone played a great game and I am so happy to see all the participants are getting something - Tara's is great!!

[smilie=th_congratulations] Laurie and

Double those [smilie=th_CONGRA34] my crazy contest playing friend!!!! You are one lucky duck!!!

It was so much fun playing with you and I will miss it!

You deserve all those lovely gifts and your such a good sport with my bad answers!!! LOL!!!

Enjoy your winnings!

Thank you so much to Candlefind for the terrific contest...I am so overjoyed with my prizes!

Laurie...please post pictures of your winning loot as it arrives!

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Wowie - congrats, Laurie :) Job well done, my dear - I had a blast posting answers back and forth with you a few times recently! Enjoy your loot [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I want to win too, and thanks for running such a fab and generous contest, candlefind - so fun!!

Believe it or not, I haven't tried Tara's yet - will wonders never cease? :lol:

Here are the names I have for the $10 gift certificate to Tara's Candle Cottage:

PuppyLove

lovescent

~Carrie~

sweet&spiceygrl

iloveyummysmells

carebearstitch

she31462

I am going to use the email address that is registered with the forum. If anyone has a problem with that, please let me know.

Congrats to everyone!