The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
carebearstitch

Goose Creek Candles

Has anyone tried their candles? Would greatly appreciate opinions!

I was on a Goose Creek craze a while ago. I ordered 3 of their candles in red, white and blue and when they arrived they had NO cold sniff. The labels were adorable but, boy, was I disappointed. I started burning them and surprisingly, they burn very nice! One scent was nice and strong (Blueberry)...another was soft (Vanilla)....and the Apple one was moderate. They burned cleanly down the sides of the jar and all in all I was very happy and would buy again!

They sell the Same candles different labels, they burn nicely ok on the scents but they all start smelling alike to me after awhile. Good coupons around. Still think YC is WAY better B2G2 is still going on too ! :0)

Has anyone tried their candles? Would greatly appreciate opinions!

I like them a lot. I've only gotten one that did not have much scent and am wondering if it was old stock (got it on ebay). The rest I purchased mostly from them direct and they have been fine. It is currently my favorite candle company.