The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's beautiful here today...two days in a row... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Trying a new to me vendor..."Candle Confections"...Blueberry Cobbler. The tarts are gorgeous but I'm still waiting for some scent...we'll see.

Candle from Bridgewater, "Indian Paintbrush"...my favorite but discontinued. :(

Have a nice Thursday. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Good Morning everyone. I am starting out the day with lots of candles-

YC-Lucky Shamrock

Mainstays triple layer-Honeydew and melon, Mango, and Watermelon

YC-Easter Egg Hunt

LOL-Canteloupe

Organic Living-Driftwood and sand

BHG-Fresh Ocean Flowers

Haven't put any tarts in, but will do so when I get back in from working today...

Hope you all have a wonderful day, and try to stay cool if you are in the heat zone today.

Good Morning!

It is another beautiful day here. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. Today I am burning YC Sun & Sand, YC Beach Vacation and CFTKR Black Cherry and Vanilla Ice Cream votive candle. I am melting Can Do Coconut Milk and Lavender. Everything smells great.

While those Candle Confections tarts are absolutely adorable to look at, they have ziltch as far as scent...they will sit and look pretty in my dining room.

Added Carol's Black & Blue instead. :)

[smilie=th_blij51]

Good Morning to all of you!

I've got YC Clean Cotton going in my melter upstairs. I thought I might drag out my YC Clean Cotton patriotic military candle a bit later in honor of Indepedence Day. I can't believe it is already almost the 4th of July! This summer is already zipping by so quickly.

[smilie=th_e16] waxie friends!

On this hot and steamy morning it is BBW Passionflower.

Trep, I had to chuckle when I read this. Passionflower sounds perfect for hot and steamy weather! [smilie=th_thsecret] Sorry, not meaning to make fun, just feeling giggly. [smilie=th_foolish1] I hope the weather cools off and dries out for you.

While those Candle Confections tarts are absolutely adorable to look at, they have ziltch as far as scent...they will sit and look pretty in my dining room.

Aww, Maggie, that's a bummer. Sorry they're a bust. :mad:

I'm melting Vanilla Voo Doo from LSC. Said it before and I'll say it again. This is hands down my all time favorite vanilla scent. :skywriter: No bakery, no candy sweetness, no spices, no nuthin' except pure authentic vanilla heaven!

Have a great day today, everyone. Good-bye June! [smilie=th_wave]

Gail

Burning Yankee Brown Sugar and Spice. It's a retired scent, so I'm looking for a place to buy something to take its place. Happy Thursday wax friends. th_wave.gif

ilove - a trip with grandma is probably the cure! Also, you asked about the Eucalyptus scent from Nessa's. It is more soapy than medicinish.

Tonight I have been melting Lemon Gumdrops from Cheryl's I looked all over for this scent and did not realize that I have it in a sample from her! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Yep that was me.Soapy,huh?I havent gotten a soapy one before lol only medicinish.

Added Carol's Black & Blue instead. :)

I'm so sorry to hear that they were a no go. Thats not fun at all to have that. I guess I will make a mental note of that vendor.

Were melting bellas shoo fly pie,banana nut bread and DP pink sugar buttermints(very weak scent throw). All of the tarts I've gotten from DP are not that strong in my opinion. Also still burning Gold Canyon bday cake and YC buttercream(almost gone)

Melting Turquoise from Candledippers...absolutely adore this scent.

Ooooh, it sounds intriguing! matches the color of your text too, lol!

How would you describe it? or at least what category would it be in?

I've lost track of myself, has anybody seen me? lol

I just changed my living room melter from Paradise Island (CanDo) to Abysynthe (Cozy Cottage).

I also just changed out the melter in my bedroom from Strawberries & Champagne (Shayz Scentz) to Country Breeze (Haley's Heavenly)

I turned on Merlin's Forest (CFTRK) in my son's room for a little while while he was out, and that thing is STILL going, I know it's been over a month of on/off melting! wowza

:D

Please keep thoughts of safe travels for my DD Melody (also on this board now and then). She flew up to Baltimore to visit her boyfriend, and they are driving cross-country to a wedding in Montana. They left yesterday, and as of last text, they're passing through Minnesota. It's exciting to her because she hasn't visited that many states. It's harrowing to me, however!

:o

Oh, and for anyone interested I started a thread about coupons in the basement.

(it's dark down there, better bring candles! lolol)

;)

Melting ScentSationals Cupcake this afternoon...and it's making me REALLY hungry for a giant piece of white cake :))

Thanks about my "non-smellers", Gail and ilove! Sometimes you just get some duds...at least it was a relatively small order. :)

Safe thoughts for Melody going your way, Laurie! I'm sure she'll have a blast! I've always wanted to just treck out across the states! How long do ya think it's gonna take?

Melting:

Wilberry French Toast from LCS.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] WOW!

Amish Spice Cake from Nene...a fav, but I don't think these 2 will be able to be smelled with the WFT going!!

:)

Good evening everyone--made a trip to Yankee today and got to sniff more new goodies and see lots of great new accessories.

For the evening it is BBW Lemon Gelato and Yankee Country Lemonade and Sugared Apple.

It is a hot one here today with more on the way.

Have a great night, all.

In honor of my Dad's birthday I am melting a birthday cake scent this evening. It is hard to believe that he has been gone for 7 years. I miss him.

In honor of my Dad's birthday I am melting a birthday cake scent this evening. It is hard to believe that he has been gone for 7 years. I miss him.

{{{hugs to you, Karrielynn}}}

[smilie=th_huganimal]

I know what you mean....time goes by so quickly. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Hello!

CFTKR Tarts:

Gingerbread Brulee

YC Candles:

Tea & Honey

Hi LLVV,got a question for you. I noticed that you mostly burn YC and melt CFTKR tarts. Can you tell me if this is all you use? And what types of scents do you reccomend from CFTKR.