The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Changed out LB pumpkin zuch bread to CFTKR vanilla orange coffee. Bellas frosted pumpkin cupcakes was changed out her churro scent. I've never had churros with choc before and that is what the description was.Smells like a choc pastry nothing like a churro that I know of .

ilove~ It really smells like lilacs...but it has that nice sweet vanilla buttercream in it to smooth the edges. I really like it!

Switched up my scents to:

Lemon Orange Pastry from FP downstairs

Lemongrass Verbena from BH&G upstairs

Burning:

Tri-layer candle from FP in Lemon Cookies...yum! [smilie=cloud_9]

Good Afternoon. Been melting Blueberry Java from SH today. Getting ready to change out, but haven't decided what yet. Hope you all have a great night.

Sand in Your Shorts was actually a beachy, fruity scent. I liked it. th_WE1summer013.gif

Tonight is Pink Bikini from Candledippers.

The scent smells like my rum drink tastes.

Hi buddies,

I'm melting FP Sweet Lavender. I don't like floral scents, but this one is absolutely terrific!! I think it was Busymom who encouraged me to try FP's Lavender. THANK YOU, Cindy!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Gail

Tonight is Pink Bikini from Candledippers.

The scent smells like my rum drink tastes.

We need to be neighbors![smilie=th_a056]

It was downright Fall-ish today, so I had my CBV Jasper Hale candle burning, along with Peace from Warm Glow. It's meltin' time now - I've got CBV Monkey Juice going, hoping to entice summer to come back.

Stardustgirl, we have plenty of summer here; help yourself! :D

Melting Fried Ice Cream from Scentsy.

Ooooh, Stardust, I'd love a blast of fall right about now - hot hot hot here!

[smilie=th_dd5]

I moved Fairy Dust from Kim's Tart candles to the hallway a few minutes ago, it was waning but I could still smell it. The hallway always gets the swansong of favorite tarts that I have trouble letting go

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Cactus and Sea Salt from CrossCreek is melting in my bedroom

Nag Champa is in my bathroom, and McDreamy is in one other bathroom, and Waterfall Mist is in the 3rd bathroom - all from Grazia.

I just put Butt Naked from CBV in my living room here.

and Splash of Rain from YC is still in the kids' living room.

Hope everyone's having an enjoyable evening!

[smilie=th_c55]

I couldn't make up my mind today. The weather was dark and cool and gloomy, not at all the gorgeous Summer day we should be having. Started wtih Haunted Heard by CCS but it was a bit too heavy so then I switched to a new one, Widows Walk. Then I got back on my lavender kick and put Lavender Vanilla in. Ended the night with Blackberry Marmalade. Now I want Jasmine Tea scent but don't have one. I only have 1000 to choose from but nooooo Jasmine Tea.

I am working my way through my YC candles and tarts. It may take awhile!

Candle of the night: Evening Air

Tart: Sweet Pea

Late night melts:

CrossCreek Patchouli Honey in the living room

CYS Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in the bedroom

Pink Flower Scents Mysore Sandalwood in the bathroom

All yummy! :D

I couldn't make up my mind today. The weather was dark and cool and gloomy, not at all the gorgeous Summer day we should be having. Started wtih Haunted Heard by CCS but it was a bit too heavy so then I switched to a new one, Widows Walk. Then I got back on my lavender kick and put Lavender Vanilla in. Ended the night with Blackberry Marmalade. Now I want Jasmine Tea scent but don't have one. I only have 1000 to choose from but nooooo Jasmine Tea.

Hi Ellie!

What did you think of Widow's Walk?

I got that one and also Haunted Heart for the first time with my last CCS order but haven't tried either one yet.

Stardust - Today we're getting your fall-ish weather from yesterday. :thyay: Wish I could make the weather go back west and cool U off, Mpfand!

It's delightfully cooler today, but a bit overcast, so I'm burning SH's Vanilla Pound Cake candle and melting the same scent. I'm gonna try and soak up the cool, cuz it's supposed to be back to 90 by Friday. :crysmiley1:

Happy Saturday! I must be the odd one out here because I love the heat. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I'm continuing with FP Sweet Lavender while I have the chance. I'm making a gazillion deviled eggs for a friend's big fireworks party tonight and you know how that's gonna stink up the place. [smilie=th_lol22]

Hope everybody's off to a great start this weekend!

Gail

Have fun tonight, Gail! What a great excuse to fire up a melt or two.

So far this morning I've been melting Haley's Blue Cotton Candy. Yummmmm! I can't wait for our county fair later next month.

Thanks for the offer, mpfand! It looks like next week will be more summer-ish.

I'm melting the other half of CBV Monkey Juice, with a half of Coconut thrown in for variety but it's been on for awhile and is fading away so in the other melter I fired up LSC Grapefruit and Mangosteen. Those all play together nicely and it smells quite tropical in here.

Have a good weekend!

Last nights melts were SSS pink sugar/monkey farts and a carribean scent from ?

Today we started melting Peach melba and I've decided I did'nt like it. Normally I would keep burning till it runs out,but its a stinky peach,not authentic by any means. Out it went.

So now we've got Grumpy Girls creme de la cream and it smells much better. Also got going in the bathroom Bellas cherries in the snow.