The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Missed yesterday being here,we were at the beach for the day. Catching up on reading posts.

Today we are burning YC juicy grapefruit,melting mexican fried ice cream by bellas and also melting summer iced tea by bellas.(gotta use up my bellas as I am trying to get rid of them all from my stash).

I was in a bakery mood last night so I melted bella's granny's homemade crust. Really good, but didn't smell like crust at all...more like brownies. So impressed with her tarts! I bought mexican fried ice cream and look forward to trying that one too!

I was in a bakery mood last night so I melted bella's granny's homemade crust. Really good, but didn't smell like crust at all...more like brownies. So impressed with her tarts! I bought mexican fried ice cream and look forward to trying that one too!

I changed out my mexican fried ice cream as I couldn't smell it. Were melting toasted marshmellow now.

I'm melting FM's Rice Pudding from a CF friend and it's droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Bakery/sweet scents don't usually make me hungry, but this one is making me wish I had a bowl of the real thing. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Hi Everyone!

CFTKR Tart:

Christmas Kitchen...off season but I love this one!

YC Candles:

Vanilla Satin

Tea & Honey

Country Lemonade

I finally gave up the ghost on Amish Laundry - man I do love the laundry scents.

I just changed it out for

Fairy Dust from Kim's Tart Candles

I also have been burning a Febreze candle I got for $2.99 with coupons at the grocery store today, it's called Brazilian Carnival, and it was really nice!

About to watch a SCARY movie with DD

boo

Another busy day around here-ending it with a kid who is tossing her cookies. I am thinking she ate something that didn't agree with her, I hope. Flu and viruses aren't very common this time of year. So, I am going to have to discuss what she ate in the morning. I just want her to feel better and go to sleep! lol-

The only thing cooking around here today is Scentsy-Skinny Dippin'

It's their 'butt naked' and is pretty dang good!

Night all and have a great day!

Jules - I am almost afraid to ask what that one smells like!?!

Mpfand - hard to believe it so hot there and so cold here! 67 degrees still!

Tonight is Pink Lavendar from Cheryl's

Starting this dreary day with Kim's Pink Sugar Cookies.

These had zero throw. They must have been too old. Just added Haley's Pink Frosting. Pink Insanity and Pink Fruity Loops.

Good morning!

I'm feeling kind of sad. Today DD walked into school a kindergartner and when she gets home in an hour she will be a first grader. Oh my... To celebrate all of her hard work this year we're taking her to Lincoln Center to see Cinderella and she will also take a children's pre-performance ballet class with American Ballet Theater. She is very excited.

Last night I burned YC's Vanilla Satin. Lovely scent. I was scared that this was going to be a perfumey vanilla like BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar. It's not. It's not bakery sweet and it's not perfumey. It's a nice inbetween point. I found it very relaxing and enjoyable. The jar is gorgeous!

CFTKR Tarts:

Maple Pecan Muffins

Blueberry Cobbler

YC Candles:

Vanilla Satin

Tea & Honey

Good Morning everyone!

Were melting fall scents today lol. Its cinnamon twist latte and pumpkin zuch bread from luna bleu and frosted pumpkin cupcakes by bellas.

Your home must smell wonderful! :)

Today it's:

Vanilla Devotion from CCCC

Lilac Buttercream from CFTKR...I really love this one...so different!

Your home must smell wonderful! :)

Today it's:

Vanilla Devotion from CCCC

Lilac Buttercream from CFTKR...I really love this one...so different!

I think it smells like a fall bakery in here.I placed all my tarts that I want to be using up in a few totes on a bookshelf. I told my daughter last night to pick from there for melting. So she picked a fall scent,of which I have quite a few left over. So I just went with similar scents.

We actually stopped melting for awhile,because we were out of tea lights. So a few weeks ago our first trip we did was to Ikea and grabbed 400 tea lights. The kids thought it was fun.

How is lilac buttercream,that sounds interesting?