The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Thanks for the congrats, Gail & Sweet!! I'm so proud of him!!!

Is it possible that too many people on at once could make it explode? [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I can't wait either!!! I miss browsing...and buying.

Melting Tropical Red from the LOL order I got in today. Makes me feel like I need a tropical drink in my hand and my feet in the sand. I can only dream!

It's been a while for me too....hope everyone is doing good!!! Today I'm melting Cedar Wood mint from LS...love this one!!!

Afternoon's melts were harvest moon by bellas(leftover from the last and final time I ordered),LSC honey graham crackers.

Changed melters and we have raspberry turnover by front porch in the bathroom,in the kids room we have SSS maries pink cookies going. Im trying to use up all SSS tarts. My oatmeal raisin cookie has maybe a day or two left.So we are just trying to finish er up.

Maggie, back aways - you posted about a Grape Vanilla Swirl, I think it was? How was it, just grapey?

LL - I am very interested in your TP for sunburn! Was it just the lotion you used?

Tonight is my my absolutest fa-vo-rite from Scentsy - Oxford. [smilie=cloud_9]

Some recent melts:

FM - Honey Bee

OMG - Strudel and Spice

CCC - Clotheline Fresh

SSS - Texas Honeysuckle, Sunflower

LSC - Pink Cupcake, Lemon Lavender

CFTKR - Key Lime Cake

SH - Strawberry Lemonade

Candles:

YC - Very Berry

Slatkin - Fresh Lemon

I am sitting on the couch looking out at the Colorado mountains and melting CCS- tiny bubbles. The scent is pretty light, but, the ceilings here are very high-4 rows of large windows so that you can take in the mountain views. The weather is supposed to be warmer and more sun today, so hiking is on the schedule for today. Hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning everyone. Just looking back through some posts and it looks like I have missed so much. Congrats to Maggie's nephew that is huge!!!

Thanks for the tip about peppermint on the sunburn, I have several different peppermint scents in the bath and body stash, so I will have to remember to pull em out if I ever need.

Enjoy the mountains Karrielynn, it sounds so nice.

I have a few moments to myself this morning before I start the first job of the day so I am enjoying spaghettios and lays stax for breakfast-don't tell my kids! Lol! I started melting-

FP-Lemon Drop Candy

LOL-Vanilla Noel

Bay Laurels-Strawberry Shortcake

Bay Laurels-Desire

Hope its a spectacular day for everyone!

Hey y'all... I feel like I've missed several days posting and hope all is well. This morning I am melting CBV vanilla cedar. This is a definite reorder from this company. I am meeting a dear friend for lunch today, so looking forward to this. I wish all a great smelling day.

Good morning!

Debra, Yes, I used BBW's Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion. I squeezed it out directly onto our skin and it had a wonderful cooling effect that lasted for a couple of hours. Peppermint feels cool which is why it was soothing.

CFTKR Tarts:

Buttered Rum

Lady Apple

YC Candles:

Fruit Salad

Strawberry Buttercream

I am sitting on the couch looking out at the Colorado mountains and melting CCS- tiny bubbles. The scent is pretty light, but, the ceilings here are very high-4 rows of large windows so that you can take in the mountain views. The weather is supposed to be warmer and more sun today, so hiking is on the schedule for today. Hope you all have a great day.

sounds like you live in a very beautiful place !!! and very relaxing. Wish we saw that from our windows.

This morning we are re-melting SSS Marie's pink cookies,burning GCC vanilla lime and melting bella's eggnog cinnamon cookies.

Kerrielynn, you're a lucky gal! [smilie=yes]

Katz, have a wonderful lunch with your friend.

Cat01, always good to see you here! Too cute about your breakfast! [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm melting Haley's Flip Flops. It's vanilla and coconut, so I was expecting to love it. It's not bad, but not a big fave. [smilie=th_pardon]

Gail

Gail,I've tried flip flops from a number of places as I too love coconut and vanilla. There is just something though about this scent,that I don't like. I have a few tarts in my stash to use up that are flip flops or flip flop combos and I can't put a finger on it.

Changed out SSS Marie's pink cookies to nectarine mint.

I was melting Can-Do's Whipped Cream & Honeydew earlier, but had to turn the melter off. I don't understand why, but I just wasn't enjoying this scent like I used to. :crysmiley1: [smilie=th_confused3] [smilie=th_idontknow]

I have nothing melting or burning right now...

Melting Citrus Sun Tea from Scentsy. Nice and refreshing on this hot day, just like the real thing!

Hi ;)

Debra~ The Grape Vanilla Swirl was very grapey...it smells like a can of Grape Crush.

Cat~ Thanks for the congrats about my DN...he's a goodun'! Your breakfast made me laugh....I've had some of those kinds of breakfasts myself.

Just got in so I'm re-melting from last nite... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Whew! Our week was been a whirlwind of activity - summer can be just as crazy as during the school year!

Yesterday's melts:

YC 'Bahama Breeze'

YC 'Beach Plum'

Scentsationals ' Guava Berry' (This one smelled a lot like the 'Hawaiian Breeze' oil that many vendors use. Tropical fruit, a sharp blackberry note, and then a floral powdery note. Not bad, but it doesn't smell anything like the cold sniff!)

This morning my son has a playdate, so I'm just rewarming the 'Guava Berry' from last night. When we get home later I'm going to melt Kim's 'Strawberry Cake.'

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Today it's

Chai Tea from S&S

Paradise Island from Soy Breeze

Old Goat from Angel Scented....not much happening yet but I just started them...

Have a great day.