The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Any recommendations for coconut scents? I'm hoping for a coconut blended with something tropical for summer. Not necessarily a straight coconut, but those recs would be welcome too.

I love Rio Beach from Scensty. "The scent of sun, surf, sand, and samba-coconut milk, tropical fruit, and tonka bean." I love it because it's very tropical and coconutty without smelling like a bottle of sunscreen. I also have Pink Flip Flops from Haley's on deck for warmer weather. Smells great cold; good mixture of pink sugar and coconut.

Once upon a time, I ordered from AMS and they included Coconut Craze as a sample. I didn't think much of it until I melted it, and surprisingly it was awesome!! I think it was a blend of coconut and several other fruits.

I've got lots of Coconut blends I like...

Mandarin Coconut- Shady Mountain

Coconut Cake-FM

Kaidu- PFS

Blood Orange Coconut Cupcake- PFS

Coconut Mango- Nene

Orange Coconut Cream Torte- Nene

Pink Coconut- Busy B

Sounds good peeps. Maggie, have you ever seen a Mandarin Coconut scent before? I don't think I have. it sounds really good. I've tried and liked those two from PFS. I've been all around happy with the melt scents from Pink Flower.

Sounds good peeps. Maggie, have you ever seen a Mandarin Coconut scent before? I don't think I have. it sounds really good. I've tried and liked those two from PFS. I've been all around happy with the melt scents from Pink Flower.

[smilie=th_sign0162] I have tried a few Mandarin Coconuts but there is one version that has apricot, mandarin, star fruit, white nectarine, papaya, mango, coconut, vanilla bean, and Venezuela Tonka. That's too much for me...I like the plain ol' Mandarin and Coconut. ;) It's so YUMMY! I also love the blends from PFS...I just know I have to wait to melt them...I've noticed a really BIG difference in throw after a month or so.

Burn- Tiare Coconut Milk Candle is divine:

http://www.candledelirium.com/Burn-Candles/Burn-Tiare-Coconut-Milk-Candle/

(If you want a coconut blend bath to go with the candle you must check out Laura Mercier's Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath it is just fabulous:

http://www.lauramercier.com/store/shop/Almond-Coconut-Milk_Almond-Coconut-Milk-Honey-Bath_prod260035)

Since you shop CBV I'm guessing you're familiar with her offerings, but she has a ton of coconut blends in her Tropical section, along with with bakery scents. I love Hawaiian Wedding Cake (coconut pineapple *not* in a pina colada way). Silent Bob Goes To The Beach, and Pink Hibiscus Coconut (or Pink Coconut Hibiscus... it gets confusing... it's one of her newer scents).

Silent Bob Goes To The Beach. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif I'm a Silent Bob fan so this scent must be good. Have you tried that one? Pink Coconut Hibiscus may be one to try also. Thanks, Stardustgirl.

Pink sugar and coconuts smells good on cold sniff by CBV. Silent Bob also smells really good!

Silent Bob Goes To The Beach. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif I'm a Silent Bob fan so this scent must be good. Have you tried that one? Pink Coconut Hibiscus may be one to try also. Thanks, Stardustgirl.

Yep, I use Silent Bob a lot in the dog's room because I love it *and* it doesn't make Robin sneeze (he sneezes if it's too florally). The other one is just Coconut Hibiscus... I must've had Pink on the brain when typing it, lol! I notice the coconut note a lot more than the hibiscus note, so it's definitely a coconut scent.