The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

can do candles

i absolutely love can do candles, her tarts have such a long lasting throw, today im burning Amish Apple and omgosh, it smells devine :)

Thanks i was looking to see if these are good and with your wonderful reviews i will try some. What are your favorite scents from there. I love bakery and fruity not much into floral.

Donna has so many wonderful scents...Mimi's House, Powdered Cinnamon Donuts, Apple Cellar, Banana Nut Bread, Secret Recipe, Spiced Clove, Peppermint Twist, Country Inn, Twigs & Berries...just off the top of my head...I'm sure there are many I've forgotten to mention. Can't go wrong with any of her bakery or spicy scents which are my favorite. Give Donna a try...guarantee you won't be disappointed.

[smilie=th_slider_flirt] CanDo!!!

Some of my favs are: Birdy's Baklava, Dad's Cucumbers & Cream, Deja Vu, Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe, Honey Gingerbread, Kumquat and ANY of the Lessie Scents!!!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt] CanDo!!!

Some of my favs are: Birdy's Baklava, Dad's Cucumbers & Cream, Deja Vu, Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe, Honey Gingerbread, Kumquat and ANY of the Lessie Scents!!!

Keep listing your favorites my list is up to 23 should i just get 1 to start of 2 of each grrrrr decisions. I am in okla but not close enough to make the trip out there.

Normally, in my home I melt 2 or 3 at once to REALLY get the scent going....but if I haven't tried a company before now I order only 1. I can't imagine you not liking Can-Do but I suppose it is possible...I guess?!? [smilie=th_pardon] LOL. The only thing is her tarts are hard so you have to have a good melter! No measly melters will do the job! :)

OK...More of my favs are: Aunt Patty's Pie Crust, Bear Claws, Blackberry Croissants, Cinnamon Grahams, (Grandpa), Lisa's Lemon Bars, Mandarin Medley, Mom's Apple Pie, Orange Crumble Cake, Pink Poundcake, Pretty in Pink, (Spellweaver), Spiced Coffee Cake, (Spiced Patchouli), (Vanilla Woods), Vanilla Apples, Vanilla Bean Cookies!

The ones in parenthesis are more earthy...not sure if you like that...but they are FANTASTIC! There are so many that are great...I still have lots to try!

I would LOVE to take a roadtrip over there!!!!

The only thing is her tarts are hard so you have to have a good melter! No measly melters will do the job! :)

Are they harder than CFTKR's tarts? I've been plotting an order from Can-Do, so I love all these suggestions. :)

Are they harder than CFTKR's tarts? I've been plotting an order from Can-Do, so I love all these suggestions. :)

I would guess they are about the same...but someone else might know better. :)

I would guess they are about the same...but someone else might know better. :)

I guess if they are both paraffin, they would be about the same. CFTKR's have been melting fine in my warmers, so just wanted to make sure Can-Do's would too.

FWIW, I've never had trouble with Can-Do tarts melting in my old 20w or my new 24w melters. Same with CFTKR. Now Haley's was another story. I had to buy the 24w just for Haley's. Glad I did though! :D

Can-Do is [smilie=th_fabulous1] in every way. Did I say [smilie=th_fabulous1] ? Why, [smilie=th_200912104451] I did! Some of my top, top faves are listed below. The ones that are starred make my heart soar!

Amish Apples

Birdy's Baklava (and I usually hate bakery!)

Butt Naked

Cast Iron Cookies (see above, heh heh)

Citrus Zinger

Country Apple

Dad's Cucumber n Cream

Debbie's Peppermint Twist

Deja Vu

*Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost

Lessie's Paradise Island

Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew

Mandarin Cranberry

*Mimi's House

Peppermint Spa

Perfect Pineapple

Strawberry

Valerie's Vanilla Butter Fudge

Vanilla Bean Cookies (can't believe I love another bakery one!)

You're Berry Sweet

Watermelon

Gail

i absolutely love can do candles, her tarts have such a long lasting throw, today im burning Amish Apple and omgosh, it smells devine :)

I love the Amish Apple from can do!!!

Don't like apple but dang if y'all don't have me wanting to try Amish Apple! :laugh:

Melting the whipped cream and honeydew now and everyone here loves it! :smileysnowangel:

Don't like apple but dang if y'all don't have me wanting to try Amish Apple! :laugh:

Melting the whipped cream and honeydew now and everyone here loves it! :smileysnowangel:

Lol same here but they convinced me to try it and i admit on cold smell it does smell yummy