The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

I've been melting Brown Sugar Pound Cake from Haley's today. Very nice!

Mmmm... That's one of my all-time favorites! I love to melt it when we have guests over - it gets so many compliments!

I'm still melting CFTKR's 'Iced Lemon Biscotti. Third day in a row! Not nonstop, but 4-6 hours per day. I'm very impressed!

[smilie=th_hello]

A-MAY-zing thread title, Michele . . . LOVE it!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had beautiful weather (need rain, tho), and I have been harvesting things from the garden: peas, carrots, radishes and from my peach tree (mmmmmm absolutely TDF, sweet & juicy)

Some of the melts here were:

Coconut Lime Verbena - Shayz Scentz

Fresh Strawberry - Delightful Scents (still not the *true* strawberry I'm ISO)

Lily of the Valley - CHC (didn't really like - too artificial and didn't last)

Tahitian Waterfall Downy Type - Nene's (Nene's never disaappoints)

Afternoon Delights - Haleys (not outstanding, but my DD was melting Pink Sands and the door to her room was open, so I think it overwhelmed)

and this morning I have started up Fresh Cut Grass - Sugar & Spice

I'm behind on threads, but did you guys hear anything about CYS being sold? (I may have totally dreamed that up , so don' t hold me to it - lol)

great-day.gif

We had beautiful weather (need rain, tho), and I have been harvesting things from the garden: peas, carrots, radishes and from my peach tree (mmmmmm absolutely TDF, sweet & juicy)

LUCKY you! Sounds delicious!

(Nene's never disaappoints)

[smilie=iagree]

I'm behind on threads, but did you guys hear anything about CYS being sold? (I may have totally dreamed that up , so don' t hold me to it - lol)

Yep! You got it right! She sold to OMG!

I've been gone all day to Orange County. Wow, it was warm down there, 85+ degrees. My sis and I went looking for a new dog for her and we found one. She's a 7 y.o. Rat Terrier who spent an entire year in a shelter but is now in a foster home. Very sweet, confident, cute and adorable. My sis will be bringing her home in a couple weeks. We're all excited here!

How exciting Gail! There is nothing like a new little furry friend to love! [smilie=th_huganimal]

This morning it's FP Brown Sugar Nut Bread...I like it alot but all I smell is lemon! [smilie=th_confused3] I did order two lemon scents with this one and I know it's not my melters cause they had lilac in them before this. Oh well, I'll have to order this one again and see what it really smells like.

Hi everyone. Very cool this morn. Melting: Cashmere: woodwick

Moon Struck by bridgewater. Candle burning: Island Nectar by Slatkin.

Have a great Sunday.

Cookielady, how are you liking Moon Struck? What type of scent is it?

On this stormy rainy night I have added Mainstays Tropical Fruit and Village Sweet Buttercream to my Yankee Bahama Breeze. The weather man says we are going to get graupel after a bit. I had to look it up to see what in the world it was--it is soft hail or heavily rimed snowflakes. Crazy for southern MO in May. Oh well.

I've never heard of graupel, and by the sound of it, I don't want to see it first hand. What's the temperature there this week?

Happy May everyone. Cute thread title.th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

I've been away from my smellies all weekend. It's so good to be back in the scented world. This morning I've got CFTKR - Cranberry & Brown Sugar Chestnut ( a favorite) and Spotted Hog - whippet, Indian Bread Pudding

It's time for unpacking and laundry....and more coffee. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Happy Monday [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Today I am still enjoying LSC Lemon Pound Cake, melted it last night and its still going STRONG...man she makes 'em good!!!

Maureen, hope your doing alright today!! I know you had a crazy weekend!! Hope that washer finished up for ya!!

I too love the title of the months thread... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a great day!!!!

I usually don't melt more than one scent on each floor in my home. I have noticed many posts here that you melt more than one scent, so I thought I would give it a try today.

In living room- large jar of pink sands from YC, tart of soft blanket in my warmer.

I have noticed that many of you melt numerous scents all over your home, so I thought I would give it a try since I usually stick to one scent on each floor in my home.

In the living room- large jar of pink sands from YC along with a soft blanket YC tart.

In the kitchen- pink sugar and coconut candle from CBV.

In bath- watermelon piña colada from CYS.

Upstairs bedroom- mama mangrove tart from CYS

I must say, I love the way they are all melding together! I should have taken the plunge sooner.

Mmmm... That's one of my all-time favorites! I love to melt it when we have guests over - it gets so many compliments!

It's fast becoming one of my favorites, too! I'm re-melting it this morning and there's still lots of great scent left! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Spiced Cranberry ... ahhh...a long lost love!

Cookie Dough Ice Cream

YC Candles:

Mint votive

Banana Cream Pie jar

Rainbows End jar

Hi buddies! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

I'm melting FP Vanilla Lime this morning. We're going to be in the high 80's all week. My kind of weather. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Gail

Today I'm melting GHBT Just Peachy. It smells more complex than just peach, but I can't exactly go and check out the scent description. I'll just have to enjoy the nice fragrance!

Recent melts:

YC splash of rain (smells like ocean water)

LS vanilla praline zucchini bread (smells like popcorn)

Just started:

OMG hippy

Haley's blueberry zucchini

Cookielady, how are you liking Moon Struck? What type of scent is it?

I would say it falls in the clean line. Reminds me of moonlight pathway from BBW.

I've never heard of graupel, and by the sound of it, I don't want to see it first hand. What's the temperature there this week?

Happy May everyone. Cute thread title.th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

I've been away from my smellies all weekend. It's so good to be back in the scented world. This morning I've got CFTKR - Cranberry & Brown Sugar Chestnut ( a favorite) and Spotted Hog - whippet, Indian Bread Pudding

It's time for unpacking and laundry....and more coffee. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the thread title.

Been out all day and have to go out later-so just finishing up my jar of CBV Coconut Pralines. I have found her candles to be very good throwers but this candle has been giving lots of black soot. Does anyone else have this problem? I do trim the wick but I am curious if this is anyone else's experience?

I have had a few of her candles produce black smoke and she told me to just make sure the wick is trimmed very short. I would e-mail her if you think it is excessive.

Today I am melting Nene's Cranberry Fig..really nice....wrong season but I needed to use this since it is very old.

Have a great Monday everyone!

At my son's request, we're melting CFTKR's 'Iced Lemon Snap'. I love the first few hours of this one - light lemon and heavy shortbread cookie. After a while though, all I get is butter. Oh well, might as well melt it now and be done with it - I think this is my last one of this scent.

Later this evening I'm going to light a few Glade candles that I'm trying to use up. Apple Cinnamon and Glistening Snow, I think.

Trep - did U end up getting any of that graupel (never heard that term either [smilie=th_scratch] ) stuff?

MaggieMae - Ut oh....you're smelling Lemon instead of Brown Sugar Nut Bread? :o Better check your nose for tart chips.... [smilie=th_tease-1]

Just put on LS Vanilla Frosted Grahams.

Ending my day with...

CFTKR Tart:

Cotton Candy Frosting - yummy!

YC Candles:

Banana Cream Pie jar

Mint votive

Time to go watch the House episode I just recorded. What did I do before we got a DVR?

For the evening I'm melting Pink Sugared Vanilla from LSC and Sugar from Scentsy.