The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

The sun today is intense. It's more like August than May. Getting tomatoes is going to be a challenge again this year if it keeps up. Hot's good but above 95 they don't blossom.

I'm melting LSC all over today: Fairy Garden in the entry (kind of a grape pixi stix scent, strong throw), Pink Sugar Vanilla (alas, a dud but lots of vanillas are weak so I'm not terribly surprised) and Pink Clouds (decent throw, quite yummy).

I'm having a quiet Memorial Day. Is anybody else addicted to the Investigation Discovery channel?

Recent melts:

YC island guava...weak

OPT apple harvest...weak

GHBT country home...old tart...moderate

Haley's forbidden fruit...moderate

LS huckleberry honey bliss...fabulous

Just popping in for a few minutes to say my LSC Mango Sorbet is sooo excellent I almost can't stand it! Easily the very best authentic mango with the very best throw! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr One my my all time favorites of any scent from any vendor!

Oh, and, um, BTW... check out the sale thread because Pam's having a 2 hour sale today! Said it before, I'll say it again. I totally adore LSC in every way![smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Gail

Jumping in from the pool...

Melting:

For Every Body Birthday Cake Surprise

Burning:

Coyer Candle Garden of Eden (Dow Garden)...love this scent!

Sweet & Puppy...I really don't want to complain to Janet cause I just LOVE her stuff and I am figuring that there was something strange going on with the oil or something in the Blackberry Cookies...I posted here first, hoping that someone else might know what was happening...cause I've never seem that before! [smilie=th_confused3] Since the candle started burning fine again and it is all gone now, I think I'll keep my lips zipped for now. I will buy another candle from her at some point and if it happens again, I will definitely tell her. Thanks for the feedback guys!!! :thwetkissf:

[smilie=th_hello] Candlefind friends!

I have been loooooost in cyberspace lately and I have missed you.

I got a new laptop and still don't have my old data transferred over.

I've been drowning in garden produce, canning, freezing, and cooking - oh my!

And school winding down (4 daze to goooooooo) I cannot wait!

Also, I have gotten into serious couponing, I took a seminar awhile back and now I am ADDICTED (not quite as bad as wax, but what an opposite addiction- one saves large amounts of money and the other spends it! LOL)

Anyway, I don't even remember what I've melted lately, but today was

Oak Moss Clary Sage from Cozy Cottage and it was AWESOME!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

I'm gonna make a better effort to stay caught up on everyone, cause I missed you all A LOT!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I finally got most of my recent p0rn posted up, my most recent damage confession (from tonite) I need to get some garden p0rn up too.

Hope all are doing well!

Dabba - I have that on TV as I post...when it is only 60 degrees, the TV gets a lot of use!

Sweet, yeah, it rains a bunch out here. Not heavy, pouring rain most of the time, but showers and sprinkles. November till about mid June...

Today is Cheryl's After Eight (Chocolate Mint)

We haven't been home much this weekend, so I really haven't been melting.

I have been burning a couple candles in the evening. I'm almost done with a Glade 'Glistening Snow' jar candle - I think I'm going to call it done because there's only about a half inch of wax left and the wick is being bratty. I have also finished two other Glade jars - hooray for my May use-it-up goals!

I've also been working on a three wick Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' candle. I love these things. For under $3, you can't beat the scent and the throw.

I haven't decided on my melts for today. Something tropical and fruity, I think. We're supposed to have temps in the mid-90s, yuck!

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Apple Jack & Peel

YC Candles:

Cinnamon Roll

Tea & Honey

Spa Fresh

Hope everyone had a super Memorial Day weekend!

So far this morning it has been Yankee at Home Beachtowel and I'm burning YC Amber Glow.

I have a whole bunch going on today. LSC Caramel Praline Shortbread, Bedazzled, and Pink Clouds, Shayz Caramelized Blueberries, and CFTKR Blueberry Corn Muffins. Cleaning house is so much more tolerable when it smells good everywhere I go! [smilie=yes]

CMarie - good luck with your degree! What are you going for?

Star, I am working on a PhD in music. I finished the coursework for it last fall. Now I am studying for exams and working on a dissertation proposal. Yikes!

Also, I have gotten into serious couponing, I took a seminar awhile back and now I am ADDICTED (not quite as bad as wax, but what an opposite addiction- one saves large amounts of money and the other spends it! LOL)

Hi Laurie! How funny (and convenient!) that your hobbies balance out this way!

I haven't decided on my melts for today. Something tropical and fruity, I think. We're supposed to have temps in the mid-90s, yuck!

Jedda, we have the same weather here, all week. I'm just not cut out for this. Definitely time for the tropical scents!

Today I'm melting Can-Do Sea Blossom. I think the A/C is creating some wonky air currents in my apt, because sometimes I can hardly smell it, and other times it's fine. Hmm.

Hot and humid in Wisconsin today. Just 4 days ago it wasn't even 50 degrees. We have a saying here, if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute and it will change.

Burning a BBW 3 wick candle Eucalyptus and Mint and BBW- FO- fresh bamboo

Smells great in here, even with all the windows open.

It's hot & humid here again today. :( Ick. The melter does put off some heat, so I hesitated melting anything. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] For about 5 seconds. [smilie=th_giggle] I just put on CCCC's Stuffed Jelly Beans.

Melting Blue Hydrangea from YC

It smelled good when it first melted but didn't carry through the room and didn't last at all, altho you can faintly smell it if you lean over the melter.

[smilie=grrr]

I am on a mission to use up the tarts I got at the Palooza because they are VERY disappointing. That, coupled with the hassle I went through on my mall trip to buy jar candles (which are not all that either), makes me say

YC I'm done with you. bye bye

[smilie=th_sad-1]

Hope everyone is having better luck with their wax.

:)