The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Morning!

Yesterday's yummies:

Candles, Gifts & More - Hot Orange Danish (Good, lighter throw)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Summer Cake (Good but would have liked more cucumber melon), Toasted Pastry Delight (Yum! Moderate throw), Candy Corned Zucchini Bread (Good), Caramel Apple Cake (Another yum, stronger throw)

I hope everyone has a good day!

Same tarts as lasr night and added my layered Haley's candle...Devine Cake is still going.

The Lemon Zucchini Bread tart from Crabby Candle is doing much better after a couple weeks.

Some Front Porch upstairs...don't remember what scent. [smilie=th_confused3]

:hello:

We've got some crazy weather here, very windy and 25 degrees below normal. All our dog classes are being canceled left and right. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Indoors is nice though, with a repeat performance from LSC Vanilla Voo Doo this morning. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Gail

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Banana Wafer Pudding

Black and Blue...first time for me and I love it!

Candles:

Pomegranate Lemonade - Slatkin (pathetic wick)

Lemon Lavender votive YC

I just finished a tart that I picked up at the Dollar Tree, of all places! They had these small brick "wax melts" for $1, about 1.25 ounces each. I bought one in Vanilla Sandalwood, because it smelled so darn pretty. The scent was lovely, and the throw wasn't bad, but it died in about 3 hours. Oh well, not bad for a cheap thrill, eh?

Tonight's melts will have to be crowd-friendly... we've got a group coming to watch the hockey game on TV! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Not burning or melting wax tonight...I have a fragrance oil in my oil burner called moonlight garden. Bought it at Wally World awhile back and forgot about it. Has the scent of floral and musk. My DD just walked in the LR and said, ewww, I don't like that smell. I was just thinking, mmmm, this is pretty. Funny how each of our noses can be so different.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Melting:

Mint Sugar (Busy Bee's version of Forever Alice)

Peppermint Ice Cream from Sugar & Spice

Burning:

Haley's Layer Candle...made it to the 2nd layer: Blackberry Cookies

[smilie=thzzz003] Have a good night.

I have an amazing combo going that I wanted to share-

LOL-Vanilla Champagne

SH-Vanilla Poundcake

PFS-Pink Sugar Cookie

It smells wonderful in here!

Hope you are all having a great night!

Maggie, are those Haley's layered candles the 16 oz. keepsake jars? Are they double wicked or single? Down to the second layer, eh? You're makin' progress!

Cat, your combo sounds heavenly!

I'm starting up my Papaya Mango candle from Holly Candle Shoppe. It's nearing the bottom and has been such a great candle! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'll probably light a couple of new FP votives too. They're pretty yellows in Monkey Farts and Mexican Monkey Farts.

Night all!

Gail

My FP Pink Lavender from yesterday is still going tonight! I have a YC Vineyard waiting in the wings.

Cat your combo does sound like a yummy one! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting another chunk of el cheapo 'Vanilla Sandalwood' from the dollar store. The scent is so pretty. I've figured out that if I just melt it long enough to get a throw, and then turn the warmer off, the scent lasts longer. IDK why, but these seem to want to dump their scent hard and heavy, and that makes them really short lived. I'm hoping that turning the melter off and on will help extend their lifespan.

Have a happy Wednesday!

Maggie, are those Haley's layered candles the 16 oz. keepsake jars? Are they double wicked or single?

Gail...yep, it's the keepsake jar and it has 2 wicks! It gets a melt pool very quickly and I can smell the scent all around my bottom floor! I am so impressed with these...and at $12 it's a "steal"!!! My Front Porch layered candle is up at bat after this...I hope it does just as well!

Have a happy hump day. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Good Morning, Melting from Kim's Orange Chiffon Cake and Melting from LSC Apple Butter Pound Cake. Smells very sweet in the house today.

I have introduced a new person to the wax world. On Sat. night I had a few friends over and I was melting Mimi's House in the foyer. The minute one of the ladies walked in she said "what is that wonderful smell" Of course I told her then we went about our visit. The very next day she called me to get the name of the company so she could order. She later called and said she placed a very large order. Now I will have a fellow addict that lives very close.

Still melting the Vanilla Sandalwood in the living room, but now I've added some other scents for the day:

Kitchen - YC "Home Sweet Home"

Bedroom - Missy's "Lemon Zinger" (smells like really sweet lemonade)

Hallway - YC "Juicy Watermelon" (a fave, just love it!)

Starting the day off with BBW- Beachside. It smells very similar to YC-Sun and Sand. I like it alot. I had a large jar of Sun and Sand, but, I had to return it...the throw was sooo light. This candle is very fragrant and great wax pool too.

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Cinnamon Bundt

Black & Blue

YC Candles:

Early Sunrise

Lemon Lavender