The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
carebearstitch

Favorite Soothing Scents

Daydreams from Candledippers - rose, carnation, orange, patchouli & vanilla

Hushed from CYS - chamomile, oatmeal, milk, honey & vanilla

Lavendar & Coconut Milk from Spotted Hog or anywhere.

Lavender Cream from Nene

Tranquil Sleep from Fragrant Memories - violet, cyclamen, hyacinth, cantelope, watermelon, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, cedar, amber & musk.

SSS had 2 wonderful ones called Sweet Dreams and Texas Breeze but she's OOB...they were my favs.

I'm gonna keep watching this thread. I'm really in need of some calming scents now. Unfortunately, I've been having some bad headaches lately. :(

Being able to smell yummy things around my house makes it a little more bearable.

I'm gonna keep watching this thread. I'm really in need of some calming scents now. Unfortunately, I've been having some bad headaches lately. :(

Being able to smell yummy things around my house makes it a little more bearable.

I'm sorry to hear about your headaches Honeybear... [smilie=th_friends] ...but it's true...soothing scents do help as long as they're not too strong. Feel better!

Eucalyptus is supposed to be helpful for headaches...Bath & Body Works has a Eucalyptus Spearmint candle maybe that would help you feel better. :)

Thanks, MaggieMae and carebearstitch, for the kind words. My headaches are muscle-tension type, so strong smells don't seem to affect them. I like my tarts and candles super stinky. [smilie=yes]

That's good to know about the Eucalyptus/Spearmint. I don't think I have anything in that scent. Hmmm...looks like it may be time to place my very first LSC order, and maybe I'll focus more on comforting scents. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

For me....

I adore Goldilocks from Candles by Victoria...OMG this scent is amazing!! I love mixing it too!! Its just very relaxing for ME and its unusual and well just different!! I like different sometimes and this is perfect in that catagory!!

Good luck [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]