The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
carebearstitch

Tyler Candles

I am curious what people's opinions are of Tyler Candles. Are they strongly scented, burn well, etc.? Also curious if anyone has tried the following frangrances: birthday cake, butter vanilla, glazed, pms, vanilla rumba, sour cream coffee cake, warm sugar cookie.

I like Tyler candles--they are very strong and burn well. I have had the Warm Sugar Cookie and I loved it. Also have had Mango Tango, Pineapple Crush and Christmas Memories--all good ones. I have had a few more but can't remember their names as it has been awhile.

I have always had very good luck with Tyler candles and votives. In fact the votives are strong on their own. Scents that I have tried are sugar cookie,mulled cider,paprazzi,tyler,meditranien fig and many more they are worth the money. Good luck

Thanks for the feedback. I emailed them and found out that a local retailer sells some of their candles so I went to check them out. The sugar cookie and sour cream coffee cake smell simply divine. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] They are seriously some of the most fabulous smelling candles I have ever come across.

Carebearstitch, You won't be sorry that you got them. As a matter of fact I have one votive in my bedroom going right now and I can smell it in the living room. No matter what scent I have gotten it puts out a huge throw. Enjoy your candles.

Tyler Candles were all I would burn before I got into tarts. They are very strong and authentic scents. I highly recommend diva and the sugar cookie scent.