The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind Placeholder

Hello From a wax hoarder!

Hi John. th_blij31-1.gif

th_WE1summer013.gif I've got my lighter in hand and I'm about to do my morning candle lighting walk around the house. th_snoopy.gif I just finished up a couple of jars so I get to light some fresh ones today...always exciting.

Hi John. th_blij31-1.gif

th_WE1summer013.gif I've got my lighter in hand and I'm about to do my morning candle lighting walk around the house. th_snoopy.gif I just finished up a couple of jars so I get to light some fresh ones today...always exciting.

It's exciting, but difficult at the same time! Thank God i've gotten more into tarts.. so I just hoard all of my candles!! LOL

Welcome to the forum-you are fitting right in with the rest of us hoarders. I have already spied your handiwork in the storage thread.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Welcome, John...so glad to have you on the forum...I think you will enjoy the musings of the wonderful people on here that love life, candles and other things. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

You mean I am not the only one that does this every day?!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr