The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

I'm starting the day with 'Cotton Candy Cupcake' from an unknown vendor. It's a scallop, and rebagged/labeled with my handwriting, but I don't remember where it's from. It feels like a soy blend - too soft to be straight paraffin. The scent is very yummy. I get a strong white cake scent and a lighter cotton candy note.

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Starting the morning with Sweet Grass from CFTKR...should be another beautiful day here but tomorrow should bring the storms.

Have a nice one.

Sun is finally trying to come out this morning...i hope it stays out!! Melting Country Chunkie Candles Creme Brulee this morning @ work! Have a great day everyone!!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe another rainy day here. I hope everyone has been safe with the storms and floods...This morning I'm melting Can-Do Red Currant and Thyme. I'm sorry I haven't been checking in more..still busy with the remodels. Bathroom is almost finished. I'm just waiting for some accent items...hopefully the rain will end and we can clean out our flower beds soon. Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Good morning!

My sniffer is getting better! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

CFTKR Tarts:

Ma Petite Cherie

Old Fashion Banana Pudding

YC Candles

Tropical Pineapple votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Easter Egg Hunt jar - just finished it

Good Morning! raining-1.gif

We are having rainy weather here too. DS#1 is on a camping trip with his 6th grade class about 40 minutes north of where we live. My heart is breaking because the weather is just horrible. I know kids don't really care, but I just feel awful. I am so over all the cloudy, rainy days we've had this spring. More than usual IMO.

I have BHG Wildberry Cheesecake melting...one tiny square and it's strong! I also picked up a $4 reed diffuser at Walmart yesterday...scented in Honeydew & Melon. I have it in our small bath downstairs and it is nicely scenting the entire first floor. Wow! This is my first reed diffuser of any kind. Me likey. Anyhow, between that and the tart I am melting, it smells pretty good in here.

Have a great day everyone...stay safe in the nasty weather.wubclub.gif

Hi Everyone!

I have been busy lately. I have just put the melters on. All from Crosscreek-

Marshmallow Peeps Cupcake

Hello Sugar

Buttercream Vanilla

These smell great together!

We had nasty storms last night & too much rain this past month,ugggg. Today it's not raining so I won't complain(much) lol. I'm warming Huckelberry heaven in my dining room,white sands in my bedroom & bathroom & pima cotton in my laundry room,all from scentsy.

Rain here too...sooooo sick of rain and cloudy skies ):

Burning Slatkins Salty Caramel 3 wick jar candle...and LOVE IT!!

[smilie=th_ahaaha]

So far I have-

Ivory Soap-MTT

Pink Sugar Buttercream-LOL

Blueberry Muffins-HL

Raspberry Zinger/Vanilla Wafer Bread-CYS

Hope you all have a great night.

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] What BEAUTIFUL avatars everyone is putting up!!

LLVV~ So glad your sniffer is beginning to sniff again!!!

Aria~ OH no...poor DS#1!!!!! I know what you mean...he is probably having the time of his life but as a Mom it's hard not to worry.

Changing up the scents:

Blue Hawaiian by The Bathing Garden

Bbbblazin2802 - happy birthday to you! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

LLVV - glad your sniffer is better! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Puppy & MaggieMae - are your avatars pics that U took? SO purdy! [smilie=kewl]

I'm melting SH's Piggy Palooza and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Hey guys. Hope everyone is safe and that anyone you know affected by the storms is finding the assistance they need.

Tonight I am melting CBV's Elvis and Jelly Doughnut.........seems pretty good, different though.

Burning my new candle from CBV in Exotic. Very nice sour tropical scent. Satisfied my need for YC Juicy Watermelon perfectly.

Have a good night everyone and talk soon.

Melting Can Do -hydrangea tart -it is so feminine and soft. I just made a triple votive mixology from YC votives- 2 spring days with one TTF- I have good hopes for this one. Happy melting!

Melting Lemon Drop Cookies from 1803 Candles.

Mpfand - I'm excited to see you're melting the 1803 tarts. Whatcha think...huh [smilie=th_bounce] ...huh [smilie=th_bounce] ..huh? Yep... [smilie=th_excited-1] [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm very curious,what does Piggy Palooza smell like?

Here's the description - A harmonious combination of Dulce De Leche milk caramel, vanilla pound cake and frosted sugar cookie crumbles. It smells just like that....kind of like stepping into a candy store or bakery and getting a sniff of all the goodies they're making behind the scenes. Delish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Mpfand - I'm excited to see you're melting the 1803 tarts. Whatcha think...huh [smilie=th_bounce] ...huh [smilie=th_bounce] ..huh? Yep... [smilie=th_excited-1] [smilie=th_pardon]

I love them! The Lemon Cookie wasn't quite as strong or long lasting as the Cookie Tin, but smelled fantastic! The wax melts quickly and easily in my Scentsy warmers and cleans up well, too. I am very pleased with this order so far!

Ditto on the rain, here...

Aria - congrats on finding a reed diffuser that works! I have spent lots of money and tossed out many! :shock:

Tonight is a cup that has no vendor name, but the scent is Birds of Paradise.

This morning I am melting Death By Cotton Candy from Luna Bleau...I think I spelled that right..

Prayers to all who have been affected by the recent storms...so tired of rain already!

We're starting the day with 'Apple Pie' from Country Home Scents. It's yummy but not really throwing as far as I thought it would. Most apple-cinnamon scents take over my whole living room and kitchen, but this is just lightly scenting the living room. Maybe it just needs more time?

Have a great Thursday!

Puppy & MaggieMae - are your avatars pics that U took? SO purdy! [smilie=kewl]

Nope..not mine. I just thought it was a nice one..but I keep changing mine around...I'm trying to find one that screams...SPRING.

The Blue Hawaiian TBG tart is still kicking...what a difference a couple of weeks make! This one is just as strong today as it was yesterday...and delicious!

Have a great Thursday!