The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

[smilie=th_hello] Good morning!! No melting yet today (at work). Last night I had Luna Bleu's Apple Orchard going and DH said, "Whatever you are burning is WAY too strong!" Well, that means it is a winner for me! I LOVE strong!!! LOL!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Lynn

Good Morning painteggsmile.gif

Melting Dirty Dancing from CFTKR in the laundry room. Smells sort of like men's cologne.

Off to the grocery store...yay...not.

Happy melting

The Gold Canyon Strawberry Rhubarb Pie was wonderful--hated to blow it out but want to make it last. Ha! For the rest of the day it is Yankee French Vanilla. Have a great night, all and stay safe if you are in a tornado area (we are under a watch but I think it is going to go east of us).

Hi buddies! [smilie=th_wave]

Laurie, here's hoping Zack gets an excellent report from the ortho doc. Best of luck, for sure! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Becky, I hope those storms pass you by or fizzle out. Stay safe!

Lynn, you crack me up! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I'm melting Haley's Bubble Gum. Oh my, it's an awesome one and so strong too! Definite reorder! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Gail

Everyday Whims- salty sea air- upstairs

Everyday Whims- Citrus Linen H20- kitchen/family room

I put on 'Yuzu' from Missy's Tempting Tarts. It smelled great for about an hour, and now I can't smell it at all. :(

I'm putting on 'Fruit Salad' from Yankee... Hopefully it lasts more than an hour!

Laurie - what's the word on Zack's arm - it's healing ok?

Having computer quirks again. Had the same problem a year ago....all of a sudden....poof....the monitor goes off. The tower is still running, tho. I got a new moniter, but it started going off, too. SO frustrating! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] It's only 5 years old, but, looks like it's time for a new one. Anyhooooo....I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

Melting LSC berry bliss in LR. Everyone is saying yum .... Filling up the whole room with berry goodness!

Hi Everyone!

I just put together my mom's Easter basket. I bought her favorite perfume, gave her 2 votive holder, and a mixed bag from my tealight collection. The basket looks really nice.

Tomorrow we're having some of DD's friends over for an egg hunt. DD and I had fun putting goodies inside of the eggs tonight. I have to figure out where to hide the golden egg. There is only 1. I put a $1 bill in it. This way it's a "prize" but the prize isn't so big that someone will get upset and start crying of they don't get it. DD wanted me to put a $5 in it and I'd like to but her friends are in the 5-8 age group and I just know that a $5 will cause tears and I don't want that to happen.

CFTKR Tarts:

Chocolate Fudge Cake

Almond Macaroon

Caramel Orange Flapjack (name may be wrong but it's Carol's orange flapjack one)

YC Candles:

Honeydew Melon votive

Maple Pancake jar

Drift Away votive

Juicy Peach votive

Yep, Deb. Why is it time goes a lot faster the older you get?

Olde Primitive Treasures - Zucchini Bread (good straight ZB, decent throw)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Tropical ZB (meh, didn't really care for this one), Pina Colada Cookies (mmmm - favorite), Pink Birthday Cake (another fav), Bahama Pineapple Coconut Blast (this turned out to be pretty good, great throw and quite tropical)

County Line - Vanilla Caramel ZB (good)

Sugar & Spice - Banana ZB (soooo good up close but not a good throw in the room I had it in. I would try this one again in a different room. More banana than ZB)

G'night!

Laurie~ Best of luck with hearing great news regarding your DS arm!!!

Debra~ I am so NOT ready for Easter at all and I'm having a houseload of people...oh well.

Melting:

CocoMint Frost ~ Cando...I can, I can!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Kulu Bay ~ Soy Breeze...very nice and tropical.

I just put on something from Yankee Candle... It was repackaged and some of the sharpie rubbed off. Ocean Flower? Ocean Blossom?

It might just be my early morning nose, but this one smells like generic 'floral' lotion or body powder. Yuck.

I'm off to mop, so maybe the Fabuloso will eradicate the floral stink that is happening in here. :D

Good morning!

Jedda - It's probably Ocean Blossom.

CFTKR Tarts:

Almond Macaroon

Freshly Picked Strawberries

Peach White Cake

...all are wonderful!

YC Candles:

Almond Cookie tea light

Easter Egg Hunt jar

Juicy Peach votive

Good Morning!

DD will be home from school for Easter break later today. Just 2 more weeks and school is over. Where did the time go? We are still waiting for the weather to get nice here. Melting OMG Off to Grandmother's House from my swap buddy. I am burning YC Be Thankful. They smell pretty similar to me.

Been melting another LSC tart-butterfly fields along with burning YC Gardenia lg.jar. They smell really nice together. I have two YC votives in the bath- pinapple cilantro and Christmas at the beach....not much scent throw, and, it is only a 1/2bath hmmm...

I have an old CYS tart going upstairs in the bedroom- loving sin-a chocolate/strawberry scent.

LLVV - You're right. I checked my spreadsheet and I had one YC Ocean Blossoms tart. It just wasn't for me.

Afternoon melt was 'Sun and Sand' from Missy's Tempting Tarts, and a remelt of YC 'Fruit Salad' from last night. I just wiped out the melter and put on some 'Vanilla Buttercream Crunch' brittle from Backroad Hobbies. This is the one that smelled like doll heads when I first got it. After plenty of curing time, I'm finally giving it a chance. It isn't completely melted, but so far I have high hopes. It actually smells more like cream cheese frosting than buttercream, but I think that's ok. :)

Sweet, how tough for you to STILL be having computer trouble! [smilie=th_200912104356] I hope your problems get solved, and quick!

Michele, enjoy Easter break with your DD!

I've been out and about, just got home and popped in Haley's Coconut. Boy oh boy, is this one good! Pure, yummo coconut. However... five minutes into it and it's sooooo strong I'm getting a headache. Must go turn it off and enjoy it a little at a time. Maybe it'll last for days!

Gail

Poppin in for a bit-

I am melting-

Cake Batter Ice Cream-Sugar and Spice

Sugar Sprinkle Cake-CYS

Ultimate Vanilla-CFTKR(which is overtaking everything else)

Hope you all are having a great day!