The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Good Morning Everyone~~ Melting Better homes & Gardens Wild Berry Cheesecake @ work this morning....going to make a stop by Walmart today and get a few more.....LOVE IT!!

Good morning! I melted BHG Wild Berry Cheesecake all night last night in the LR and when I got up this morning it was still going strong! I am impressed!

Lynn

Hey friends...

Been a little busy lately, sorry to be missing!! Just some appointments and such has kept me away!! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather we are having!!

Melting LSC Pink Sugared Jelly Beans, wow its a winner!! Also I got my Haleys order in and this order was from her sale, she is so speedy quick, I love it!! Got her Blackberry Cookies in a yummy candle this go around, and its amazing!! Very buttery and yummy and the blackberry really stands out..its awesome!!

Debra, sure hope your sweet cat will recover quickly from this set back, bless it, I am so sorry for you and kitty!!

Hope everyone has a really blessed day with lots of smiles [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good morning!

Busymom - Everytime I see your avatar I think of YC's tulip accessories. Very pretty picture.

Debra - How is your kitty doing today? I hope better.

CFTKR Tarts:

Coffee Beans - My all time favorite coffee scent. It's amazing. It smells like strong coffee with some full fat cream and a touch of sugar.

Baked Cake

YC Candles:

Fireside votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Easter Egg Hunt jar

Good morning! I melted BHG Wild Berry Cheesecake all night last night in the LR and when I got up this morning it was still going strong! I am impressed!

Lynn

I also melted it all night at home lastnite....and was still wonderful this morning....Have it melting at work today too! Stopping on way home from work today to buy more!!

Howdy wax friends!

Busymom, good to see you here. I've missed ya! [smilie=yes]

Becky, keep meaning to tell you I love your sweet birdie avatar. :rolleyes:

Yesterday I burned my oh-so-cute Holly Candle Shoppe jar. It burns so clean and looks so pretty. The scent is Papaya Mango - soooo authentic and droolworthy! The throw isn't knock your socks off, but I'm still very pleased. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Today I'm melting LSC Raspberry Preserves. Luscious, just luscious. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Good Afternoon! I have to Thank Trep for giving the heads us on the Vanilla Cake candle by Simply Living at Walmart. I went yesterday and bought the only two in this scent and it's wonderful. I have one in the kitchen and one in the entryway and my home smells like I have been baking. I'm going to go back at the beginning of next week to see if they have any more.

Have a great day everyone!

Twinsmom--glad you like the Vanilla Cake. At our Wal Mart they are redoing the candle section and have a place (fairly large) for this Simple Living brand so hopefully more scents will be showing up. I finished mine yesterday and it burned clear down and smelled great the entire time. Happily I got some more so I won't be out of this one.

This afternoon it is Mainstays Wild Honeysuckle, Yankee Christmas Cookie and Yankee Orange Dreamsicle. It is starting to really smell good here.

It is a nice day here but they are saying we could have very severe weather tonight. I hope we don't.

Howdy wax friends!

Busymom, good to see you here. I've missed ya! [smilie=yes]

Becky, keep meaning to tell you I love your sweet birdie avatar. :rolleyes:

Yesterday I burned my oh-so-cute Holly Candle Shoppe jar. It burns so clean and looks so pretty. The scent is Papaya Mango - soooo authentic and droolworthy! The throw isn't knock your socks off, but I'm still very pleased. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Today I'm melting LSC Raspberry Preserves. Luscious, just luscious. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Thanks Gail...that's my pet parakeet...she is a sweetie :) That picture was taken right after i got her...will be 2 years this September! I love her!

I had bought some of Busy Bee's palm wax votives and just lit the Chestnuts & Brown sugar.....YUMMMMMMMMMMY!!

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Helloooooo there! 34tyfg.gif

Today I have a tart from Carol melting...Pink Sugared Pumpkins...yes, I said Pumpkins! nuts.gif I found a bag of this in the bottom drawer of my bedside table. Smells really good!

LLVV, I am drool.gif...that Coffee Beans scent sounds really awesome!

Melting Sweet Stuff from Crosscreek Country Candles, in the bedroom and burning my Sweet Pea/Vanilla candle from Crossroads in the living room. Loving them both. Headed to go wash the dinner dishes and settle in for a night of American Idol and um............is Gray's Anatomy on tonight? I am a new fan of Gray's and get confused as to what night it's on.

OK, have a great night everyone.

Hey BF, I love your avatar too.

It turned into a beautiful day... [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

For the evening it's Shorties melts in Teakwood & Violet...how wonderful this smells....I hope it throws good.

Have a great eve. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Melting a LSC tart-fairy garden- this evening. I am amazed at the throw all of her tarts have. I ordered another 50 from her a few weeks ago, I am hoping to see them on my doorstep soon.

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Corn Husk

Banana Nut Bread

YC Candles:

Fireside votive

The wick on my Maple Pancakes is too long and I'm too lazy right now to get up and trim so I can light it.

Ending the night(stormy and lightning here) with-

Fresh Ocean Flowers-BHG

Kiwi,Sage, and Ginger-Can Do

still have that plumeria going as well

Hope you all have a great night.

:hello:

Warming up the melter with a re-run of

Pomegranate Cider by Delightful Scents

before that it was

Bamboo Sugarcane by LSC

Does anyone know if she ever reformulated the wax? Yesterday's tart was very sticky/greasy and hard to get out of the container. I heard people talking about that before but that's the first time I noticed it myself.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

LSC still rocks!

[smilie=th_bb20]

CandleFriends!

[p.s.] LQQK - I made 5 stars!!

• Certified scent expert!

:thyay:

Congrats on the 5 stars Laurie [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Today I'm warming Cozy Cottage Toasted marshmellow-yummy!! Love this one!! Flutter from Scentsy(can't smell this one at all!!!!! Shame b/c in the clam shell it smells nice.

Burning Yankee Lemon Lavender. Great scent but I'm not having luck w/their candles,at least the one wick large jars,they don't burn evenly. I end up wasting wax that doesn't melt. Ive tried scraping it out to even it up but it continues to burn off to the side. And let me state that I have it in a draft free spot in my house. I find I have the best luck w/their double & triple wick candles.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!