The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Thank you wonderful candle buddies, for the kitty condolences - we had a trip to the vet today, thinking maybe it was time - since he had not eaten for 3 days. Lo and behold, due to his kidney disease, he has some big ulcers in his mouth. He is on meds now to try to heal a little and see if he tries to eat again. Fingers crossed! (He is a great cat, he once belonged to a real, honest-to-goodness hoarder. He had a tough beginning.)

Melting Haley's Lemongrass and Sage.

(Sweet - good idea. We discovered those training pads for puppies work really well around his bed during the night, if you know what I mean.)

Thank you wonderful candle buddies, for the kitty condolences - we had a trip to the vet today, thinking maybe it was time - since he had not eaten for 3 days. Lo and behold, due to his kidney disease, he has some big ulcers in his mouth. He is on meds now to try to heal a little and see if he tries to eat again. Fingers crossed! (He is a great cat, he once belonged to a real, honest-to-goodness hoarder. He had a tough beginning.)

Yay, Debra that is good news. Fingers and paws crossed that the meds clear up the sores and that he gets thru this rough patch with more open road ahead!

How old is he?

I am re-running Dirty Dancing from Kim's Tart Candles that I started last evening.

Good morning everyone!

Last night I melted Haley's Pink Fruity Loops and YC Midsummers Night.

This morning I'm melting Kims Strawberry White Cake. Two mornings in a row! I'm almost out - should order more soon.

Later on, I'm running to yet another Walmart, looking for those Simple Living three wick candles.

Debra, I hope your kitty pulls through. I know that has to be hard on everyone - kitty included.

Not much time for melting yesterday. I had:

Haley's - Cake Bake (good cake scent with bit of almond notes, could have been stronger)

County Line - Vanilla Caramel (delicious, could have been stronger), Pumpkin Creme Brulee (absolutely wonderful but didn't last long), Stuffed French Toast (smelled good, on the lighter side)

Happy Hump Day to all!

So glad to hear that you may have an answer to the issues for your baby Deb! Hoping he eats well soon!

This morning I am trying to clean and chase the bulldog around to clean her tail pocket(ewww-it is yucky! and she won't let me get it cleaned very well). So I just put on a couple of things-

LOL-Oatmeal Raisin Cream Cookies

LSC-Lemongrass mint

Hope you all have a great day.

Good morning!

Debra - Sending more positive thoughts to your kitty! I hope your kitty will pull through and bring you much more happiness.

CFTKR Tarts:

Jamaica Glow

Baked Cake - scrumptious!

YC Candles:

Fireside votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Easter Egg Hunt jar - wick isn't behaving.

Pink Sands votive

Deb that is great that they found the reason for him not eating,poor guy.

Cat01 what is her tail pocket? Not to sound ignorant but I am clueless here.

Melting Apple Mango tango by cozy cottage,cherry limeade by scentsy & black raspberry vanilla by scentsy.

It's raining & blah out today,these scents are lifting my spirits.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Deb, I hope your kitty is on the mend.

I have melting YC Apple Cider and just lit the 3 wick Simply Living Vanilla Cake from Walmart. Our walmart only had two left so I just had to buy both. The cold throw is wonderful. Can't wait for a full wax pool.

So I struck out again. No Simply Living candles at all at the little Walmart across town. None at all. Maybe they never had 'em?

I just put on Kim's 'Key Lime Pie' (new version) and it is pretty good. I like the scent - lime, whipped cream, and cookie crust. It isn't overly strong though... Not sure how long it will last.

Busy day here so far, have to run out to pickup a few things so only have one melt going.

Nene's- Island cocktail in kitchen/family room

Debra: Hopefully your kitty will bounce back. They do have 9 lives you know... I am melting Busy Bee-Splinters and Rags this afternoon. It's a beautiful day and I've been outside pulling dandelions and picking up sticks. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today I'm melting AMS Lavender Vanilla (a continuation from last night when I couldn't sleep) and burning a med jar of YC Willow Breeze, which is on its last legs. Apparently I've trained DH well, because when I showed him how much wax was left (only about an inch or so), he commented, "That looks like it's about ready to go on the melter." I was impressed!

Speaking of DH, he just left this morning to go on a 4-day business trip. This leaves me a little on the lonely side (since it's just me and the cat and I hardly know anyone in the new town where we live), so I will be making a special effort to stay busy these next few days. I have a couple phone conversations planned with old friends, and a new friend is coming over tomorrow night for dinner and a movie.

Hi there buddies!

Debra, hoping your sweet ol' guy is on the mend and feeling at least a little better. :)

This morning I am trying to clean and chase the bulldog around to clean her tail pocket(ewww-it is yucky! and she won't let me get it cleaned very well).

Cat, I can just picture that! Not so funny to you, I'm sure, but I can't help chuckling a little at the thought. One of my granddogs is a Bulldog and he is a big character too! [smilie=th_giggle]

Aww Jedda, bummer that you struck out again at Walmart. Running all over town and finding nothing must be SO disappointing! [smilie=th_gif]

Hey Christy, I hope the next 4 days aren't too hard on you. Don't forget, we're all here to chat and keep you company! [smilie=th_empathy] That's too cute about your DH's comment about the melter!

I had loads of fun this morning with friends and dogs, then had to tackle that darned spring cleaning this afternoon. To console my overworked, pitiful self I'm melting Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Have a great evening, friends!

Gail

Melting BHG Wild Berry Cheesecake and Simple Living Vanilla Cake 3-wick candle. WBC is overwhelming VC!!! It is super strong! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Lynn

This morning I'm melting Haley's 'Black Cherry Cake' in the living room and it smells yummy. I'm also warming Slatkin 'Leaves' fragrance oil in the hallway warmer. This is one of my favorite fall scents, and I was craving it.

Good Morning!

Today I am burning Vineyard from YC. Its a large jar and it already throwing like crazy! I love this scent and so far am pleased with the throw, because like everyone has been saying, YC has been hit or miss for me lately.

Debbie

Good morning.

Shayz - Warm Pink Vanilla Sugar

LOL - Persephone (from yesterday, still smells good)

I'm going to do some tart organizing today. One of my favorite tasks.

Good Morning Everyone~~ Melting Better homes & Gardens Wild Berry Cheesecake @ work this morning....going to make a stop by Walmart today and get a few more.....LOVE IT!!