The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

{{{Debra}}} Hugs to you for taking care of your poor kittycat. He's lucky to have you easing his suffering.

[smilie=th_huganimal]

I am doing re-runs this morning, since I shut them down and went to bed not that long after I started them up last night.

Have a great day, everyone!

[smilie=th_happy]

Debra - I'm sorry to hear about your cat. It is so hard to watch them wear down, and not be able to make them feel better.

Trep - you don't shop at my Walmart, do you? Someone cleared out their supply of Simple Living 'vanilla cake' three wick candles! I swear they had about two dozen on the shelf last week, and then yesterday, poof! There were none! They still had the other scents, and they had the other sizes of 'vanilla cake', but the one that I wanted was MIA. :( Oh well. I have three other Walmarts within a 15 minute drive of my house, so I'll keep lookin'.

This morning I'm melting Kim's 'Strawberry White Cake' in the livingroom, and it is super yummy. It smells like fresh strawberries and homemade cake, and it is very true-to-life. It melted quickly, and it is filling the livingroom and kitchen pretty well.

I've got Haley's 'Pink Fruity Loops' going in my room. Cyn, you're right. Her version is much stronger than others that I've tried, and it lasts for days.

I finished the CFTKR 'Lemon Lava Cake' last night. It was very nice, lemon and sweet cake. Not overly buttery.

I am going to head out later this morning. I think I might just have to stop at Walmart to see if I can find the Vanilla Cake 3 wick candle.

Debra-Sorry about your cat.

Melts for today all from Cozy Cottage Scents-

Baked Alaska

Mary Ann's Special

Panna Cotta (this one is great!)

Debra: So sorry about your kitty.

Sweet: No ants here yet, but I know they will be making their way into my kitchen very soon.

This morning I am melting Carols- Cedar and Spice. I only have a couple of this scent left and it has went bye bye.... [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Happy melting to all today..

Jedda--nope, it wasn't me that cleared out your shelves--I know the Vanilla three wick Mainstays fly off the shelves here all the time but they restock fairly quickly so hopefully they will restock these quickly also.

It is going to be a perfect spring day here and I plan to get out and enjoy it. Have a good one.

Aww Debra, that's so sad about your kitty. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] It's really hard to lose a beloved family member, human or otherwise. My sympathies...

I'm melting FM Pineapple Paradise. I love it in every way, and it fits in perfectly with this balmy weather we're having. [smilie=th_31]

Gail

Debra---your sweet kitty will be in my prayers!

I really need to see if I can find the Mainstay's candle today, too!

Sounds so good. I bought the 3-wick Honeysuckle one the other day and love it! Great throw!

Lynn

Good morning!

Debra - I'm sorry to read about your sick kitty.

Katz - I love Cedar & Spice too. Great scent!

CFTKR Tarts:

Jelly Bean

Divine Cake

YC Candles:

Strawberry Buttercream votive

Maple Pancakes jar

Debra, so sorry for your poor kitty. At least you are around to give love and care.

Yesterday I put on CCCC Island Spa. Laurie, I think I remember you saying something about this one being light a while back, so I tried mine and it's the same. I could only smell it when I was RIGHT next to the melter, and even then just barely. Very sad.

Now I have remedied the situation by replacing it with GHBT Tropical Blast.

Debra I too am sorry about your beloved kitty:(

I came home for lunch today & my house smells yummy. I have Forever Pink from scentsy going.

I followed suggestions as to using more than one cube of the B&G so I put 3 in the warmer in my room,still don't really smell the soft cashmere amber:( Now worries b/c scentsy has pretty much the same scent w/a strong throw,it's called satin sheets. I'm also warming Coconut banana blast by Tuscadero's in son's room,that one too is a lil on the weak side. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Debra~ I am so sorry to hear about your little kitty...he is lucky to have you! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Melting:

Funnel Cake Fluff from CCCC

Happy Easter Cake from CCCC

Cranberry Bread from FP...thanks CF pal!!!!

These all smell heavenly... [smilie=cloud_9]

Went by Walmart yesterday to see if they had the Berry Cheesecake tarts...which they didn't...guess i will go by today to see if I can find the Vanilla Cake 3 wick~~is it really strong? Have to check it out!

This afternoon I have on BBW Passionflower and Fresh Picked Cherries and Simple Living Vanilla Cake.

Trep...Is that Simple Living Vanilla Cake 3 wick in a jar? Is it really strong?

Going to have to go check it out i guess!!

Deb, your poor, dear ol' kitty. How difficult this must be on you. th_empathy.gif So sorry.

Today I'm finishing up YC Lavender Bliss swirl jar. It's an older one and the wick is burning all the way to the bottom. What a difference.

Also melting Shayz - Pound Cake

Ok...stopped by Walmart and bought 2 of the 3 wick Vanilla Cake jars...so far, so good>>

I am glad i stopped, because today they had the Wildberry Cheesecake melts....and cold sniff is simply delicious :))

Becky--I found with my three wick Vanilla Cake candle that the more I burned it the stronger it got. Mine is just about gone and I think this has been the strongest day yet--loved it. Well worth the price.

For this evening it is Island Guava from Yankee. Have a great night everyone.

I stopped by Walmart today but there were no Vanilla Cake 3 wick jars. I guess I will have to try another Walmart.

I just switched out the melters to AMS Granny's Vanilla Pie Crust and burning YC Be Thankful jar.

The weather today was rainy and miserable. Needed some comfort scents tonight.

Becky--I found with my three wick Vanilla Cake candle that the more I burned it the stronger it got. Mine is just about gone and I think this has been the strongest day yet--loved it. Well worth the price.

For this evening it is Island Guava from Yankee. Have a great night everyone.

I really like it...can't beat the price....2.75!! I bought 2 of them!

Debra - my heart hurts for you and your kitty. I've been where you are and it's such a hard time to go thru. Do you have a waterproof mattress cover? Those are big enuf to put on the couch so the sick pet could be with me, but still protect the fabric. Prayers for you both. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Amish Quilt. I don't think I've met an Amish Quilt I haven't liked - such a great scent. :wub:

Deb-hugs to you!

I do hope all the spring colds run through very quickly for everyone.

Tonight I am melting-

CFTKR-Pink Sugared Lavendar, Citrus Sensation

FussAss Mcgee-Innocent Beauty

OMG-Vanilla Bean Noel

I am getting ready to get the kids out for a walk and then to bath/bed. Then I am going to get some of that spring cleaning thing done-feeling for you Gail!

Debra, I've been thinking about you and your kitty. :(

Painting is done! Whew! I'm going to put up my feet for the rest of the evening and enjoy Honey Vanilla Love Dust from LSC.