The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Good evening!

Anjoy - I have been melting old Grazias also - and they seem to be holding up!

Tonight is a Mainstay candle - Cranberry Mandarin,

and I tried a little YC mixology...Candied Apple and Vanilla Cupcake.

Probably won't do that one again! :wacko:

Melting Pink Sugar Cookies from Tara's Candle Cottage...really yummy!

That's a good one!

G'morning all!

I'm trying my first Pure Integrity clam, Orange Vanilla. I won it in one of our recent CF contests. (Thanks, Candlefind!) One little cube is very strong and smells fantastic. Wowzers, I love it! [smilie=th_LOVE] Being new to PI, I'm very impressed with the texture of their wax. It's soy, but it's not too soft, not messy at all, comes cleanly and easily out of the plastic, no muss no fuss. It's all [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Gail

I'm so glad you're enjoying it. PI has some quality products.

This morning I am melting Blueberry Muffin from Grazia....really old but still kickin'!

I love that scent. A lot of blueberry muffin scents smell fake to me, but I really liked hers and thought the throw was fantastic.

Melting:

Linda's Cranberry Grapefruit whippet....YUM! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

So good! That's a great combo scent.

Anyway, things are still kinda upside down here. John is still subbing for the schools and has a 2nd interview for a much better suited job on Sunday with "The Lady of the House" they call her..........yikes, i'm scared. I am just not used to such inconsistency in my life, but I am trying to NOT complain but instead find the good in all of this. Its hard and takes constant reminding and faith. I hope you are all well and enjoying all sorts of good smellies.

I am sending good vibes your way.

Today was a minty day with Eucalyptus, had it going upstairs and downstairs. I feel like it cleansed the house. It was from Haley's. I went to place another order tonight and see she has a minimum of $10 for free shipping. Is that new or maybe I never noticed it before?

I don't know if I remember seeing that before. I can certainly understand, though. Hopefully she wasn't filling too many orders under $10 - she'd be losing so much with shipping without much return. Good to know about her Eucalyptus.

I had another slow melting day but some really good scents:

LOL - Blackberry Pumpkin Bread (little bit of sweet over the pumpkin bread scent - I like!), Creme Brulee Milkshake (one of my favorites - toasty and creamy at the same time), and Bayberry (I'd re-order that for the holidays).

This will soon be me: [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Have a good evening!

This morning I'm melting Haley's 'Lavender'. I like it - she blends it with rosemary and sage, and it is so good. Some lavender blends seem powdery and smell like perfume, and I don't like that.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Good Morning!!

Today I am enjoying an incredible scent from Front Porch its Pink Watermelon!! Thanks Mau, this is a wonderful scent wafering thru my house!!

[smilie=group_hug]

Oh My!!! It is a beautiful day here today, I'm loving it.

Maggie, glad you love that Cranberry Grapefruit Whippet!!! That is named after me!!! I won a huge contest from Spotted Hog last year, and I got to design my own personal scent and those are my two favorites. I have a bunch left still, they are amazing!!!

Last night I remelted Hailey's Apple Orchard, still smells wonderful!!

Hey Maurie and LLVV, did you heard that the BBB on Sunrise is opening a Yankee Candle store inside? It opens this Saturday, and they are giving prizes and stuff. I'm so busy Saturday, but I'm going to try to just get in their on Sunday. Still the mall is closer.

Have a great day everyone!

I just got back from Michael's craft store... I had to pick up some cello bags for re-packaging tarts from big multi-packs. I'm waiting patiently for my mailman to come with my Missy's order [smilie=th_anyminute] and I just put on Haley's Apple Orchard. Thanks for the idea, Sillysmom - I couldn't decide what to melt!

Still on my fresh kick. Hard to believe I'm not in the mood for bakery at all. Remelting Grapefruit Mint but didn't mark who it was from originally. Love this scent combination. I've bought it from a few vendors. Avon has a great lotion and shower gel in this combo. Upstairs I have Candy Cane from Nene. I like this scent all year long.

Ellie

Good Afternoon, CandleFind friends

I moved Fruit of the Spirit from CYS on to my room, it smelled great, just a little light and it's a smaller area in there.

In the living room, I just put in Crabapple from Shayz Scentz and to me, it's really realistic - we had a crabapple tree in our yard when I was growin up, and we'd peg each other with them and they'd be squished everywhere, and this is bringing back that memory smell!

So I got a bit of bad news this morning - my son Zack went for his broken arm re-check and it did not heal properly. He'll be having surgery tomorrow morning at 8am, so please keep us in your thoughts. Thanks, friends.

Laurie, I'll definitely keep Zack in my prayers, poor guy!

My DH decided to make some sort of Dr. Pepper pork roast in the crock pot today, so I am giving the melter a break since it has a floral scent in it. I ended up burning YC Autumn Leaves and CBV Campfire -- these outdoorsy scents blend OK with the meat smell. Sure is nice not to worry about dinner.

I just got back from Michael's craft store... I had to pick up some cello bags for re-packaging tarts from big multi-packs.

Jedda - I usually get mine on ebay, but Michael's would be even quicker. What section of the store R they in?

So I got a bit of bad news this morning - my son Zack went for his broken arm re-check and it did not heal properly. He'll be having surgery tomorrow morning at 8am, so please keep us in your thoughts.

Laurie - Awww...so sorry to hear that. :( Didn't expect that bump in the road. Saying prayers for Zack. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting Nene's Tea Party. [smilie=th_blij51]

Laurie-Sorry to hear your DS needs surgery. Hope all goes well.

Not much time to melt today. I did loads of cooking today. The wedding company is coming to my house tomorrow. The wedding is Saturday. My dad helped me do some cooking and he has lung problems. I couldn't melt anything while he is here. One of my cousins coming tomorrow is on chemo so I don't think I can melt while they are here. They are leaving on Monday. I might be able to burn a candle as long as the scent is subtle.

Burning CBV Coconut Pralines and YC Candy Hearts. I was burning a large tumbler of YC Vanilla Cupcake. This has behaved badly from the start. I always needed to make a foil hat to get a full melt pool. Now it has a very strong burnt odor when it is not lit and no smell at all when burning. I think I am going to try exchanging it for something else tomorrow.

Laurie-good vibes coming your way for surgery tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great day today-it was too beautiful to be anywhere but outside around here. So that's where we were all day-and I am truly a "redneck" now! LOL! I am sunburnt on the back of my neck from planting all day...

This evening I am melting Vanilla Passion OMG and burning/baking sugar cookies...

Goodnight all.

Hi Candle and Tart Friends!

Just got back from dinner with DD's friends and their mom. We had a nice moms and kids night out.

DD and I went to the mall today because her school is taking pictures. They did this in the fall so I'm not sure why they want to do them again but we're game. DD would be heartbroken if I didn't get a couple of her pictures so off to the mall it was to get her outfit to match the background. The background is the beach. Odd considering it's 50 degrees outside. Pretty hard to dress summery right now but DD and I put together a nice outfit from H&M that will match the background and will also keep her somewhat warm. I also stopped at YC to smell the new beach scents. They are nice which is an odd thing for my nose to think since I don't like clean or floral scents. The garden one smelled fruity, not floral. The sun one smelled like caramel which I thought was odd. The blue one smelled clean to me. DD said it smelled like Windex which I had to laugh about because I remember someone else making that comment. I bought the ladybug glass tart burner and 2 Berry Bramble tarts.

Laurie, I'm sorry that your DS has to have surgery. I hope that everything goes well tomorrow! Good thoughts and wishes are being sent your way. It's so hard to be a mom and not worry.

Silly, yes I heard about that. I can't go because we are going to the Easter Bunny breakfast at the elementary school and then immediately after that we'r going to a birthday party.

Carol's Tarts:

Sweet Corn Pudding Flapjacks - very yummy

Candles:

Mango Peach Salsa votive - YC

Blueberry jar - YC

Laurie - more healing thoughts are coming your way!

Ellie - I am a mint fan, also. I still burn my Twisted Peppermint!

Tonight is Scentsy - Enchanted Mist.

Melting Missy's Vanilla Pine Cones. This is not the right time of year, but the cup was destroyed in shipping. I love this scent, but I'm just not thrilled with the quality of her products. Leaky tarts, poly wrappers & cheap plastic cups, and inadequate packing materials. My most recent order is just a big bag of tart crumbs and crushed plastic cups. Gross.

I need to find another version of Vanilla Pinecones that I like as much as this one. I'm not ordering from her again.

Melting Nana's Baked Pudding from CFTKR....smells so yummy

The boys are on spring break this week and keeping me busy...hope all is well here with everyone!

Happy Melting!

Gorgeous day here!!!

I've been melting Candleberry cake tarts in Kentucky Bourbon and Carolina Sugar Cane. They both had a really nice scent but were not throwing the best in my LR. It could be because of the disarray here and lots of extra furniture and what-not in the living room. I missing not being on much, but I still think of y'all. Have a great weekend. [smilie=group_hug]

Laurie...saying prayers today for the surgery! Hope all goes well!

Not melting since I am at work, but have my Can-Do scent stone thing on my desk with Sugar Butt oil...so nice!! I highly recommend these for work or places where you can't have candles or tarts. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Lynn

Good morning!

Tarts:

Berry Bramble - YC

Farmers Market Basket - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry jar - YC

Easter Egg Hunt jar - YC

Mango Peach Salsa votive - YC

Cherry Lemonade votive - YC