The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Tonight has been Chicks Dig It and Flip Flops from Haley's Heavenly Scents.

Those are two of my newest loves from Haley's. Perfect for summer! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good morning!

House is clean and now I can relax with my waxies and coffee. Yippie!

Carol's Tarts:

Sweet Berry Pumpkin - odd combination but my curiosity got the better of me. I'm waiting for it to melt to see how it is.

Coconut Mashmallow Whip - Wow! Thank you for raving about this scent! I bought it and am very greatful! It's fabulous!

Candles:

Blueberry jar - YC

Almond Cookie votive - YC

Easter Egg Hunt jar - YC

Cherry Lemonade votive - YC

Your house must smell amazing! How do the Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake and 7up Pound Cake compare to one another? Is there a noticeable almond note to the 7up one?

Thanks!

The Lemon Vanilla Poundcake has a noticable note of vanilla in it. You can smell the almond in 7 Up Pound Cake but it is not as noticable as the vanilla in the Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake.

Morning melt is CFTKR Sweet Cream Coffee. Nice but I think I like some latte blends better.

G'morning all!

I'm trying my first Pure Integrity clam, Orange Vanilla. I won it in one of our recent CF contests. (Thanks, Candlefind!) One little cube is very strong and smells fantastic. Wowzers, I love it! [smilie=th_LOVE] Being new to PI, I'm very impressed with the texture of their wax. It's soy, but it's not too soft, not messy at all, comes cleanly and easily out of the plastic, no muss no fuss. It's all [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Gail

This morning I am melting Blueberry Muffin from Grazia....really old but still kickin'!

Gail, love PI. If you are a vanilla fan, theirs is one of the best. Smells just like Breyer's Vanilla Ice Cream...

Thanks for the heads up LLVV, I won't watch that movie with G. Although we watch a few shows together that are a little provocative, we talk about it afterwards. Rather have her chat with me about it, she is almost 16!!!??? Can't believe it.

Not much melting last night, had a busy day, then went to get a cut and color, and I'm leaving work soon for my DD's badminton match.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

So overcast today...

If I melt something sugary, and then take a nap, will I have sweet dreams? I'm willing to try! :D

Melting:

CFTKR - Pink Berry Cakes, Divine Cake

YC - Pink Sands

Hi all! I'm melting Oats n Honey from Scentsy. Smells like a bowl of Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal. Yum!

The Lemon Vanilla Poundcake has a noticable note of vanilla in it. You can smell the almond in 7 Up Pound Cake but it is not as noticable as the vanilla in the Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake.

Morning melt is CFTKR Sweet Cream Coffee. Nice but I think I like some latte blends better.

Thanks!

I decided to use a forlorn looking, dog-chewed tart that I rescued from my TRASH of all places! Apparently my dogs got one and chewed it up and SOMEONE didn't even try and salvage it, just pitched it. It was still good! Tooth marked and mangled plastic cup, but hey, it all melts to liquid anyway, right!?

So this afternoon it is Fruit of the Spirit from CYS

The cold sniff smells like Juicy Fruit to me.

Other recent melts:

Shore Club from Nene's. Likey like!

Lick Me All Over from Kim's Tart Candles - a couple of you asked about this one over on my p0rn post - it was really strong and lasted long. It wasn't what I thought it would be tho - I had gotten it mixed up with Bite Me (a fruit-punch type) and this was quite different!

Shades of Green from Scentsy (it had an *unexpected* note in it for me, but my DD likes it a lot)

Hollanburst from LSC (this is being discontinued - waaaah)

and Ocean Mist from LOL which didn't have an outstanding throw

523264574haveagreatevening.jpg

Hey guys,

Burning a CBV candle in Chai Tea. Its a favorite of mine and was a re-order. Melting something bakery and AMAZING from frontporchcandles. Darn it, I wish I had saved the wrapper. Probably a good thing I didn't because I would have ordered more. Its so yummy. Its either prairie kitchen or country kitchen or something kitchen.....LOL.

Anyway, things are still kinda upside down here. John is still subbing for the schools and has a 2nd interview for a much better suited job on Sunday with "The Lady of the House" they call her..........yikes, i'm scared. I am just not used to such inconsistency in my life, but I am trying to NOT complain but instead find the good in all of this. Its hard and takes constant reminding and faith. I hope you are all well and enjoying all sorts of good smellies.

Have a good night all. I'm off to go pick up the 15yr. old from Jazz band practice.

Nene's- Sandlewood vanilla still melting in master bedroom

Busy Bee- Strawberry White cake in kitchen

Busy Bee- cotton candy- upstairs

Hope everyone has a good evening!

I have had Monkey Bubbles from Can Do going all day, and it has taken over the whole house.

Very strong and good.

I also have OMG- Lemon Lavendar, but cannot smell it due to the other stuff-which is amazing since this should be a strong scent...

Tonight it is Pink Fire from PFS. This is a really different scent - pink sugar blended with their Bonfire Bliss (which contains, among other scents: charred wood, leaves, marshmallow, brown sugar, and musk)

Bonfire Bliss is a bit too earthy for me, but blended with the Pink Sugar it is a hit!

Goodnight everyone!

Tonight's Tarts:

Caramel Butter Cookie

Coconut Marshmallow Whip

Candles:

Almond Cookie votive

Blueberry jar

Today was a minty day with Eucalyptus, had it going upstairs and downstairs. I feel like it cleansed the house. It was from Haley's. I went to place another order tonight and see she has a minimum of $10 for free shipping. Is that new or maybe I never noticed it before?