The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

I'm melting pink cherry cake from CCCC(great scent & throw),Pink Love from CCCC(smells great but not a good throw on this one? & For Every Home raspberry mousse(again,this one doesn't have much of a throw but I'm not wanting to waste wax so it's in a small bathroom.

This morning i'm melting Carol's Caramel Cinnamon Latte, delicious (as always)

jedda, not sure you might like the CCL, but even though it's not in the description, it does have a slight nuttiness to it. Maybe check out Candles from the keeping room, carol has a bunch of coffee scents. One that interests me is coffee ice cream...sounds delicious...haven't tried it yet...her spicy cup of joe is a good one, got a slight kick to it...i love my coffee scents too, but i don't like the "bitter" smell of that black coffee scent. I've tried some of Front Porch's coffee blends, and, unfortunatley, they have that black coffee/espresso note to them....i enjoy a nice and creamy coffee scent, as well...always on the lookout

have a great day!

[smilie=th_snoopy]

Good Morning...846121vfzir76rc9.gif

I agree, Crosscreek Zucchini Strudel Bars is TDF. My favorite zucchini type scent of all.

I have the remnants of a small jar of YC Pink Sands on the warmer this morning....I truly love this scent and wow is it strong.

Have a great day and happy melting!

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_blij51]

I'm melting FP Berry Ice Cream. It's just getting started, but so far so good!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Gail

Good morning!

Carol's Tarts:

Iced Sugar Cookie - yummy!

Candles:

Spring Days votive - YC

Blueberry jar - YC

Easter Egg Hunt jar - YC

This morning i'm melting Carol's Caramel Cinnamon Latte, delicious (as always)

jedda, not sure you might like the CCL, but even though it's not in the description, it does have a slight nuttiness to it. Maybe check out Candles from the keeping room, carol has a bunch of coffee scents. One that interests me is coffee ice cream...sounds delicious...haven't tried it yet...her spicy cup of joe is a good one, got a slight kick to it...i love my coffee scents too, but i don't like the "bitter" smell of that black coffee scent. I've tried some of Front Porch's coffee blends, and, unfortunatley, they have that black coffee/espresso note to them....i enjoy a nice and creamy coffee scent, as well...always on the lookout

have a great day!

[smilie=th_snoopy]

Thanks for the idea. I like a nice creamy sweet coffee scent. I had a candle that was great, but it is long gone and I don't remember the brand. I'll look at CFTKR - Coffee Ice Cream sounds like it might be perfect!

Good Monday morning: It's raining....it's pouring....

This afternoon I am melting the other half of LSC-White Witch.

We are gearing up for the Butler game tonight. Hopefully, this year the trophy will be coming home to Indy. [smilie=party]

Good Morning!

Melting-

CCCC Lemon Lime Pound Cake

Haley's Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake

Haley's 7 Up Pound Cake

Your house must smell amazing! How do the Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake and 7up Pound Cake compare to one another? Is there a noticeable almond note to the 7up one?

Thanks!

I'm melting Napa Valley Harvest from YC - I like it a lot. I really get the citrus, and I think that anyone who likes fruity scents would enjoy this one.

Hey All!!!!

Yes, my friends, I've been AWOL!!! Just busy getting stuff done around the house, and of course Spring sports are starting. I'm hoping to have more time to spend here, I'm gonna cross my fingers. I've missed you guys!

Gonna go back and check all the posts, I see some new names and can't wait to chat with them!

LLVV, Dyin to see Hop, want to take my nephew! How did you like Black Swan, it looks very weird, was it?

Last nights melt was Hailey's Apple Orchard, which was a wonderful fruity, long lasting scent that I highly recommend!

I hope you all have a wonderful day...I'm going to read all the posts I missed now, ta ta...

I'm about to put YC 'Pineapple Cilantro' in the livingroom. Hopefully it will be energizing enough to motivate me to do some housework!

I've just got to wait for the warmer to heat up enough to get the old soy wax out. Color me impatient! I'll just sit here and huff the tart wrapper while I wait...

High five jedda! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I also have Pineapple Cilantro going (LOL's version). And my SH State Fair Lemonade candle, although I keep clipping the wicks too short on my paraffin SH candles. (The soy one is fine.)

High five jedda! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I also have Pineapple Cilantro going (LOL's version). And my SH State Fair Lemonade candle, although I keep clipping the wicks too short on my paraffin SH candles. (The soy one is fine.)

Yay! Great minds think alike, huh? I finally got the melter cleaned out, and put the new tart in. Mmmm. One of my favorites. I love sweet fruity scents like this!

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] Burning Morenci Southern Pecan Pie and melting CFTKR Caramel Praline Zucchini tart. Smells so good!!

My precious daughter that is a mesothelioma survivor of 9 years is in this commercial to BAN ASBESTOS!!! It only shows her for a few seconds, sitting on the couch at her dr's office in NYC. Click on the video.

http://www.facebook.com/plugins/fan.php?id=283423908104&width=240&height=565&connections=8&stream=true&header=true

Lynn

Howdy!

Silly - Have fun seeing Hop. I'd say not to have Little Silly around if you watch Black Swan. There are some very embarassing scenes in it to put it gently. My mom was watching it with us. OMG, I wanted to melt into the couch I was so embarassed.

Mimilu - Thank you for sharing the video. I watched it twice. Cancer is such a terrible disease. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my dad.

Sweet&Spicy - Yep, that was me. I love Cranberry Woodspice too. It's a favorite of mine.

Tarts for tonight from CFTKR:

Strawberry Cheesecake

Vanilla Wafer

Candles:

Blueberry jar - YC

Almond Cookie votive - YC

Mimilu Lynn, (not sure if I we refer to each other by avitar name or real name. Mine is the same!) That is great news about your daughter being a 9 year survivor! I hope it is 99 years. I'm sorry she had it in the first place but glad she is fighter and victor.

Earlier today I had florals going in my melters. Veranda from fussa**mcgee and Gardenia from buggytown, love Gardenia. Tonight I switched to a coffee scent Cafe Maciato from CCS. Only have one melter going, it's a strong one.

Ellie

Nene's- Sandlewood vanilla in master bedroom

Nene's- Cutie Patootie in family room

It is still so rainy and cold here you would think it was autumn. I am ready for a little sun!

There are some really interesting candle fragrance names on this board today.

I am melting CJ's Fresh Linen. One cube is pretty strong.

Hi, all! Limited melting time today but goodies were:

CCCC - Cinnamon Roll

LOL - Iced Pastel Cookies and Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes

I hope everyone had a good day.