The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

A True Lilac

Has anyone ever come across a candle that smells like the lilac flower and not a perfumey lilac scent? Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers and I would love to have a candle in that scent. I noticed Pure Integrity has their Lilac scent on sale right now. Has anyone ever tried theirs? Thanks so much.

Hi!

I'm a lilac-lover too. Its kind of a fine line, because the flowers themselves are so perfumy, it's hard to find a true-scent.

I wish I had one to recommend, but here's a suggestion. . .

this company was highlighted recently on the spotlight, and they claim to have a very true lilac scent, it's one of the owners' favorites:

HOLLY CANDLE SHOPPE - Your Neighborhood Candle Place!

Good luck with your search!

felitsa--I had the Pure Integrity lilac candle and it was the worst lilac I ever smelled. My friend had one too and felt the same and we are both lilac lovers. I found it odd because PI Lily of the Valley is the best I ever had and all the other scents I tried from PI were great but not the lilac.

BeanPod Lilac is very true as is Crosscreek Lilac--hope you find one you like.

Hi felitsa! [smilie=th_wave] Not much help here as I am very new at this. I hope you find that true lilac scent. I'm a lilac lover as well so if you do, please let us know.

Hi trep, Thanks for the heads up about Pure Integrity's Lilac. And thanks for telling me about their Lily of the Valley- that was another scent I had my eyes on. I'll probably order the Lily of the Valley and I'm going to try their Fresh Linen.

skyebird- I placed an order for some Lilac melts from Holly Candle Shoppe (thanks Nautilique!) and I'll let you know what they're like when I get them. I just love lilacs!!

Has anyone ever come across a candle that smells like the lilac flower and not a perfumey lilac scent? Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers and I would love to have a candle in that scent. I noticed Pure Integrity has their Lilac scent on sale right now. Has anyone ever tried theirs? Thanks so much.

Hi felitsa, I am melting my lilac tart from Can-Do today. This is a beautiful scent and imo not at all perfumery. Smells just like a lilac bush.

skyebird and trep-

Thanks for telling me about Can-Do. It's been awhile since I've ordered from there, and I've always had a good experience. I just might try her Lilac Linens, too!

Enjoy!

This lilac from Can-Do has been melting for about 5 hours now and is still going strong. The tea light even burned itself out and I had to replace it.