The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Get the visual! As I stand here with my lit candle in hand.......Hello....My name is Marcia and I'm a wax addict.....

Sad but true. I now have enough candles and wax to probably melt 6 to 10 a day and not run out for 2 years...As a matter of fact I still have some from 2 years ago and they still smell good! I have tarts, bark, candles, oils, berger lamps, reed diffusers....You name it, i've got it! At the moment I have 9 orders outstanding with wax vendors online and they are huge orders. I've made the excuse that March 20th is my birthday and after March I will go on lockdown (hmmmm what was the excuse for the 800.00 I spent in February?.....I look forward to reading about every other wax addict here also! Oh what fun it is for your home to smell great and it's also relaxing! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Marcia

Get the visual! As I stand here with my lit candle in hand.......Hello....My name is Marcia and I'm a wax addict.....

Sad but true. I now have enough candles and wax to probably melt 6 to 10 a day and not run out for 2 years...As a matter of fact I still have some from 2 years ago and they still smell good! I have tarts, bark, candles, oils, berger lamps, reed diffusers....You name it, i've got it! At the moment I have 9 orders outstanding with wax vendors online and they are huge orders. I've made the excuse that March 20th is my birthday and after March I will go on lockdown (hmmmm what was the excuse for the 800.00 I spent in February?.....I look forward to reading about every other wax addict here also! Oh what fun it is for your home to smell great and it's also relaxing! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Marcia

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Hi Marcia!! Great to meet you! You sound like my kind of gal!

The only thing I don't really enjoy burning is oil...love candles (altho I have pretty much switched to only soy because of the soot), tarts, lampebergers, plug-ins, and room sprays.

Great to have you join us!

Lynn

Hi Marcia!! Great to meet you! You sound like my kind of gal!

The only thing I don't really enjoy burning is oil...love candles (altho I have pretty much switched to only soy because of the soot), tarts, lampebergers, plug-ins, and room sprays.

Great to have you join us!

Lynn

Oh Lynn, I like candles but I guess I'm spoiled to the strong scents the tarts give off....and yes I forgot the 50 some BBW plug ins (refills) and sprays ~ whew it's worse then I thought! LOL

Marcia

You're among friends and fellow addicts/enablers.

Do tell us some of your favorite waxies!

(not that we need encouraging and inspiration!)

LOL

Glad to meet you

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Hi Marcia! [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

Thank you for the welcome Sweet, Laurie and Skyebird!

I have tarts from OMG, Angel Made Scents, LSC, Ava's, Haleys, Northern Lites, Sugar & Spice, Shayz, Bella's, Good Stinks, CBV, Backroad, Fussassmagee, Cleanse Your Soul, Cuyahoga Valley, Shady Mountain, R, CFTKR...I hope I got everyone (was looking through all my orders)... Yes, I like some more than others, but it depends on where I'll be melting in my home (I have a open floor plan) small room or big room upstairs, candles or tarts....etc. I must say I like to create my own scents once I find a few good scents ~ love pink sugar blends, zucchinni blends and all bakery! Check out the pic....that's usually how my orders are ~ A Wax Addict!

[smilie=th_blij31-1] Marcia--you are definitely one of us and it is great to meet you. Hope you enjoy all the fun on here--it is a great group of wax addicts. Nancy

Thank you Nancy! It feels good to be with those that will understand the addiction and the need to want more scents! Oh and of course those that can't pass up a sale!

Marcia

Hi Marcia!

Welcome! I know you've been busy getting your stash lately! This is a great group here, too. I myself love my tarts and candles too. Just got through placing an order at Shayz (can't beat that sale)for me and my 12 yr daughter - who is all about the tarts scenting up her bedroom...

We love our waxies!! Who are some of your favorites?

Cheryl