The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone, My name is Linda and I live in Mass. I have been burning candles for years but just started melting tarts in February. I look forward to reading everyones posts.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Well, like I said I a a newbie w/melting tarts and have only been doing it since mid Feb. I have only tried a few vendors so far: Haley's Heavenly Scents, Tara's Scentsational Gifts, Missy Tempting Tarts, Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles and Bella's Tarts and Candles. Wow, that seems liks a lot LOL There are still a lot of vendors I still want to try.

I am keeping a spreadsheet of everything I order and if I like them or not so I know what to reorder. Sugar and Spice has an awesome Blue Hawaii tart that is amazing. If you like Marachino Cherries, you will love it. Missy's Tempting Tarts Skittles and Smores are awesome. Haley's Apple Orchard and Gardenia are great. I got Carribbean, Tropical Sugar, Organ Sugar from Bella's and they smell great too. I hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome-it's good to have you! You're in for a wild ride around here-I can't wait to see how your melting evolves from February til around 6 months from now! Hee Hee! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol